CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
 Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:01 am

When was the last time Muslims bombed a bus here, Godz? There are already thousands of Muslims living here. I know a few. And as far as I'm aware, we havent been bombed. We need more Muslims here to educate idiots like you about their faith. Should we have kicked out all french from Canada after the FLQ bombings? Why do you single out Muslims and not people from Chechnya? True Muslims dont believe in Jihad. There are Muslim web sites out there to educate fear mongering fools like you about there faith.
It's attitudes like yours that caused the mass exodus of Jews in the second world war. You cant single out a race of people because of a few idiots. I said it in another reply, not all Christians burn witches and go on tv to steal money from niave viewers. Not all christians are like Jimmy Baker. So you dont just lump a bunch of people into one catagory because of a few radicals. Only stupid people do that.
ANd about montreal. They shouldn't of allowed Benjamin Netanyahu to speak there. DId they think there wouldn't of been protests?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:13 am

I think we should ban all Christian immigration. It was Christians who committed virtual genocide on our aboriginal people. It was Christians who tortured them in residential schools. When you look around the world, Christians are involved in wars and protests and riots. Most murders and other crimes in Canada are commited by Christians. When there is a protest or a riot in Canada, the protestors are mostly Christian...so are the cops that are beating them.

There is no doubt that Christians are prone to violence and crime...just look around.

Did that sound a little unreasonable to you, Godz? Funny how that works.

:lol:

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:34 am

wow didnt think i would see such racisim from a Canadian.

I have Muslim friends and they havnt tried to kill me yet. One of them did mix me a killer drink the other night though. Maybe there waiting for the right time eh.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:55 am

It would be nice if we could actually all get along.
But the fact remains that the Muslim countries are actively adding and abiding these killers.

The whole plan is to commit such a horrible crime against humanity that is gets as much air time around the world as possible and shakes our resolve.

Kill ambassadors, government officials, anyone of note.
Now that steps have been taken to protect these people, common people, and workers in factories, commuter’s, shoppers, and now children.

There are NO friendly Muslim countries and therefore no friendly Muslims.
Where are the Muslims screaming enough, where are the Muslims turning these people over to the authorities?

Pakistan is doing or rather undoing what it started twenty five years ago and only to gain favor with the USA. Not some religious outrage at what is being done to Christine’s or non believers.

The killere are pouring in from all over the Muslim world and people are taking a trendy stand about their rights to come here.

They want to implement there laws HERE.
And that is because Muslims believe that non believers have NO right to judge a Muslim.

We should not allow anymore of these people into the country until we can guarantee our right to exist in peace, protect, our beliefs, our rights our laws.
It is a privilege to come and live here not a right.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:18 pm

Okay, who invited the Klan?

I don't quite kow how to tell you this, Ralph, but there are already many Muslim Canadians. That includes some friends of mine. They're a little odd, but they are peaceful, law-abiding people who keep their religion to themselves. Quite frankly, we could use more Canadians like them.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:09 pm

NO KKK HERE.

My family is like the United Nations French, West Indian, Philippine, Scottish, Indian, Irish.
We have many different religions and colors in our family.
Everything from protestant to Jane, Black, yellow, white, Brown.

And it is that part of my family that I take a hard learnt lesson from.
One of my families who is from India was caught up in the war their.

His brother who had a very good Muslim friend and who was always welcome in there house.
Was killed by his life long friend because he was told to do so by the local head of the Muslims.

After the civil unrest was over and order had been restored the young man sent his apologies to the family and stated that as a good Muslim he had no choice in the matter.

This story was played out all over the state and the same reason was given each and every time. Hundreds of times.

The Muslims that are here do not want to kill you but you are very low on their priority list. And if your friend says anything differently he is either not a good Muslim or he is lying.
As a devout Muslim He must obey his teachings and his teachers.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:19 pm

The true version of those teachings is not a version that calls for violence against non-Muslims though. Certain people take parts of the Koran out of context in order to feed their twisted message to the world. We see it in Christianity all of the time too, so trying to make that into a trait of Islam is being far less than honest.

Racial and religious prejudice is not the answer. It's bad enough that some of you have chosen that as your private path, but to call for it to be official, even though it is against the Charter of Rights and what Canada stands for as a country, is truly reprehensible.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:31 pm

First of all I was a clan member now I am reprehensible.
You don’t know jack shit about me.

The question was put out there and if I can’t expresses mine than you are part of the problem not part of the answer.

I am not the one calling people names I was stating my opinion on an open topic.
If you don’t like my answer fine but don’t start shooting off your mouth about someone you don’t know.Charter of Rights
I invoke the not withstanding clause

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:41 pm

$1:
You don’t know jack shit about me.

For the purposes of this discussion I know all I need to about you...you are promoting prejudice based on religious affilliation. Somebody else did that too...his name was Hitler. The world has seen where this kind of crap leads and Canada should have absolutely no part in it.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:01 pm

$1:
For the purposes of this discussion I know all I need to about you...
Do tell us all - all about him.

$1:
you are promoting prejudice based on religious affilliation.
As opposed to you promoting hate based on being an American citizen? Get real.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:04 pm

Ya know when you hide behind a key board like you do, you can have as big a mouth as ya like
No balls just a big mouth.

So now I don’t agree with you and that makes me Hitler.
I don’t like something and that makes me bad.
I dare to disagree with you and that makes me wrong.

What a wonderful world you are living in.
Is anyone else there with you? Or do you have that place all to yourself too.

Are you a founding member of this site?
I was just asking because it sounds very much like totalitarianism.
Only your opinion counts everyone else is bad Hitler or KKK
Why call it a discussion at all.
You just state something and we will all agree with you for fear of being called a bad name…..Idiot
:roll:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:06 pm

Nice try at the mis-quote, Karra. I stated very clearly what I knew about him and that it was all I needed to know about him for the purposes of this discussion. That appraisal is based on his words.

$1:
As opposed to you promoting hate based on being an American citizen? Get real.

Since I've stated several times that I don't hate Americans, the most reasonable assumption to make from your continued attempts to paint an untrue picture of me is that you are purposely putting up misleading statements in hopes that others won't read the statements I've made.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:19 pm

$1:
Since I've stated several times that I don't hate Americans, the most reasonable assumption to make from your continued attempts to paint an untrue picture of me is that you are purposely putting up misleading statements in hopes that others won't read the statements I've made.
Wow! That's quite the faux reversal. The hate you bear for America, it's citizens and it's government is abundantly evident and can be found in approximately 98% of your posts. You can state you don't hate 'Amerika' 'till the cows come home sunshine, your writing betrays the lie.

It's a terrible thing I'm told, when someone accustomed to living within the dark and evil confines of their minds is exposed to the light.

Wouldn't you agree?

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:28 pm

QBCguy
What another opinion not being shackled by his nibs?
Good Lord (Allah) for my Muslim friends, what is happening?
Your a brave lad QBCguy!

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 359 posts ]  1  2  3  4  5 ... 24  Next