CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Washington Capitals
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8559
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:44 am
 


The City That Had Too Much Money
Quote:
The black coupe pulled up outside the Starlight Casino in a suburb of Vancouver. The driver got out, greeted a man in a red shirt, and pulled two bulging white plastic bags from the trunk. He led the way into an empty noodle shop next door, where he handed over the bags before returning to the car. The man in the red shirt took the bags into the casino, through a cavernous glass lobby with signs in English and Mandarin. At a cashier’s desk, he opened one of the bags to present his cargo: thousands of green Canadian $20 bills, bound into loose bricks with yellow plastic bands.

The cashier’s counting machine would need to run continuously for more than 10 minutes to riffle through all the notes, which came to more than C$250,000 ($192,000). Converted into chips that could be cashed out later, whether or not they’d been wagered at the tables, the money would be spendable anywhere in Canada, unimpeded by questions of provenance.

https://www.bloombergquint.com/pursuits/vancouver-is-drowning-in-chinese-money
_______________________

Welcome to Fraudcouver where Chinese Criminals and immigrants are laundering money in the Vancouver real estate market, not paying taxes, living on welfare in million dollar homes and drop kicking 61 year old Librarians.


Last edited by BRAH on Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 5025
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:36 am
 


Organized Crime in all its glory.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 San Jose Sharks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 60581
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:26 am
 


Vancouver is being colonized by China.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 33212

Warnings: (40%)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:46 am
 


BartSimpson wrote:
Vancouver is being colonized by China.


Already secured LZ.
Port facilities intact.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 5025
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:57 am
 


Of course it is, Growing up it was called Hong-couver or Van-kong. I'm not shocked that its slowly being converted into a Chinese city.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 San Jose Sharks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 60581
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:32 am
 


llama66 wrote:
Of course it is, Growing up it was called Hong-couver or Van-kong. I'm not shocked that its slowly being converted into a Chinese city.


Don't be shocked when the Chinese raise the Chinese flag over the city and declare it their territory.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14692
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:38 am
 


BartSimpson wrote:
Vancouver is being colonized by China.


More like, the world is.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 5025
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:44 am
 


Great. Now I need to know how to say I surrender in Mandarin and Cantonese as well as Russian? This sucks


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 25830
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:49 am
 


Sheldon Adelson does the same thing in Las Vegas yet no one says he's trying to colonize the place on behalf of Israel. :|


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8248
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:40 pm
 


More likely the driver's name was Singh. The Red Shirt was a Falducci. The noodle shop was empty as rent and land taxes were so high it failed, the landlord was some well known multinational realtor and 4 BC Liberal cabinet ministers owned shares in the casino, which is why they ignored repeated warnings of money laundering and shut down police investigations over the decades they were in power.
But then again, everyone knows there's lots of Asians in the Lower Mainland so "noodle shop" and "signs in Mandarin" trigger instant fears of Communist invasions and mongrelization of the white race among the usual Gang of Goons.

Funny how they can turn the major scandal over money laundering into yet another racist rant.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 33212

Warnings: (40%)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:46 pm
 


herbie wrote:
More likely the driver's name was Singh. The Red Shirt was a Falducci. The noodle shop was empty as rent and land taxes were so high it failed, the landlord was some well known multinational realtor and 4 BC Liberal cabinet ministers owned shares in the casino, which is why they ignored repeated warnings of money laundering and shut down police investigations over the decades they were in power.
But then again, everyone knows there's lots of Asians in the Lower Mainland so "noodle shop" and "signs in Mandarin" trigger instant fears of Communist invasions and mongrelization of the white race among the usual Gang of Goons.

Funny how they can turn the major scandal over money laundering into yet another racist rant.


The only one being racist... is you.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 San Jose Sharks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 60581
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:10 pm
 


martin14 wrote:
The only one being racist... is you.


That's racist! 8O




:lol:


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 5025
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:17 pm
 


BartSimpson wrote:
martin14 wrote:
The only one being racist... is you.


That's racist! 8O




:lol:

He said racially


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8248
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:58 pm
 


martin14 wrote:
herbie wrote:
More likely the driver's name was Singh. The Red Shirt was a Falducci. The noodle shop was empty as rent and land taxes were so high it failed, the landlord was some well known multinational realtor and 4 BC Liberal cabinet ministers owned shares in the casino, which is why they ignored repeated warnings of money laundering and shut down police investigations over the decades they were in power.
But then again, everyone knows there's lots of Asians in the Lower Mainland so "noodle shop" and "signs in Mandarin" trigger instant fears of Communist invasions and mongrelization of the white race among the usual Gang of Goons.

Funny how they can turn the major scandal over money laundering into yet another racist rant.


The only one being racist... is you.

TRANSLATION:
I know you are but what am I.

The ONLY response of the alt-right morons.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 10027
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:06 pm
 


herbie wrote:


The ONLY response of the alt-right morons.


Oxymoron.

Now if you said Alt-Left and removed the Oxy.........


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  1  2  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.