Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:35 pm

During gulf 1, Saddam's Migs took off and fled to Iran----who incidently never gave them back.....

Predictably, Saddam's nuke programme and the associated material, went there rather than Syria.....unless you are one of the "hockey pucks" who subscribes to the CIA blowing up the WTC and supports KYOTO...........
:twisted:

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:31 pm

So what? Yah the US gave weapons and training to Osama to fight the Russians. At the time the Russians were our enemies and before that the Russians were our allies.

The reason everyone thinks Canada is US junior is because people like baylee keep saying we are. I'm begining to think these anti-war lefties hate the US more than they hate those that wish us harm.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:06 pm

Tricks Tricks:
[Yes it was genius. We went to look for Bin Laden and remove the Taliban.

We( Canada) did?

I think that would be news to the first soldiers who were sent there from Canada.
Hell, even the Americans were not interested in looking for BIN after 9/11

$1:
I'm begining to think these anti-war lefties hate the US more than they hate those that wish us harm.

Being anti war( my God, what a terrible thing) makes a person anti America?

The fact that most of the problems in the world are the result of American meddling seems to not matter to war lovers

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:14 pm

baylee baylee:
We( Canada) did?
Yes.
$1:
I think that would be news to the first soldiers who were sent there from Canada.
Did you just call him BIN? ROTFL

Bullshit. Back that one up. And it wasn't the only reason. You conveniently missed the "remove taliban" part.

$1:
No. But Anti-War people tend to be anti-american because right now America is the only country with a big enough pair to do anything. For instance. People like myself are Dicks. You are a pussy. And Bin Laden is an asshole.

$1:
We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

:lol:

$1:
The fact that most of the problems in the world are the result of American meddling seems to not matter to war lovers
So they brought 9/11 on themselves?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:43 pm

$1:
Baylee

In principle NO.....in practice invariably........

IMHO

Actually the Afganistan thing is a NATO commitment----an attack on one is considered an attack on all......prior to this Al Qaida/Taliban coalition the terrorists had an advantage over rogue nation-states-----with no territory conventional military responses were not possible.

This coalition made The Taliban regime a rogue nationstate. And like the Kymer Rouge will take a long time to eliminate. Just because we can reasonably expect to have taliban trickling out of the mountains for a generation remember that japanese diehards were still in the pacific jungles for a generation an implacable enemy and a hazard to all.

In the mean time these bandits are a constant threat to the population and infrastructure of the fledgling Afgan democracy.

8)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:06 pm

baylee baylee:

Hey news flash stupid. I was part of the first soldiers who went to Afghanistan, sent by the Liberals, and our mission was, to rid the country of Taliban and to attempt to catch Bin Laden!

Ignorant lefties like yourself should shut up for a minute or two and get the facts before rambling on with their pathetic lies.

As an aside, exactly how many soldiers do you know and have talked to about Afghanistan? I'm betting exactly zero with the tripe you post here. :roll:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:01 pm

2Cdo 2Cdo:
baylee baylee:

Hey news flash stupid. I was part of the first soldiers who went to Afghanistan, sent by the Liberals, and our mission was, to rid the country of Taliban and to attempt to catch Bin Laden!

Ignorant lefties like yourself should shut up for a minute or two and get the facts before rambling on with their pathetic lies.

pWnd!!!

First hand knowledge trumps horseshit.

Incase you haven't noticed Baylee CDN soldiers post here :lol:

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:34 am

Hey news flash stupid. I also was part of the first soldiers who went to Afghanistan, sent by the Liberals, and our mission was not to rid the country of Taliban and to attempt to catch Bin Laden!

Ignorant right wingers like yourself should shut up for a minute or two and get the facts before rambling on with their pathetic lies.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:36 am

Really....I didn't realize that Timmy's employees were now classified as soldiers.
:roll:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:41 am

He isn't. He's a serving Patricia.

For some reason I'm thinking Sniper...
:?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:59 am

baylee baylee:
Ignorant right wingers like yourself should shut up for a minute or two and get the
facts before rambling on with their pathetic lies.

LMFAO,... at least he's been to Afghanistan, have you ?

You mean to say even though he was there and you weren't you know whats really happening there and he doesn't . Thats rich-me-boy !!!

Question Baylee just so we know were you stand, do you believe in the 911 conspiracies ?

Last edited by Bodah on Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:00 am

SprCForr SprCForr:

Who? 2cdo?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:01 am

baylee baylee:
Hey news flash stupid. I also was part of the first soldiers who went to Afghanistan, sent by the Liberals, and our mission was not to rid the country of Taliban and to attempt to catch Bin Laden!

Ignorant right wingers like yourself should shut up for a minute or two and get the facts before rambling on with their pathetic lies.
Bull. Shit.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:19 am

Tricks Tricks:
SprCForr SprCForr:

Who? 2cdo?

2 CDO is a Patricia.

The Sniper is Iggy. I'm getting the impression that it's here in another wrapper. He claimed to be called off to Africa suddenly (no doubt to shoot more poachers).

Baylee can always prove the claim by stating the sub-unit and postion he was in. Posers can't because they wouldn't know or if they did, it's too easy to verify by those actually in the same sub-unit. The Battle Group wasn't that big.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:25 am

SprCForr SprCForr:
2 CDO is a Patricia.
Thought so

Go pats!

$1:
The Sniper is Iggy. I'm getting the impression that it's here in another wrapper. He claimed to be called off to Africa suddenly (no doubt to shoot more poachers).
But wait, he says he only does that in the summer! :lol:
$1:
Baylee can always prove the claim by stating the sub-unit and postion he was in. Posers can't because they wouldn't know or if they did, it's too easy to verify by those actually in the same sub-unit. The Battle Group wasn't that big.
Yeah I need some proof of this.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next