canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:13 pm

Akhenaten Akhenaten:
......but it should probably come with a warning.

...and a waiver?

If you or anyone you give this to drinks this product and become ill in any way you may not sue the provider, and all medical costs will be born by you. :lol:

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:30 pm

poquas poquas:
Akhenaten Akhenaten:
......but it should probably come with a warning.

...and a waiver?

If you or anyone you give this to drinks this product and become ill in any way you may not sue the provider, and all medical costs will be born by you. :lol:

Oh look at this! The pinhead who swore up and down to ingore me because I humiliated him once too often is speaking. Here you are again to try and start another fight you can't finish.

Go **** your goat poquas. You're crap. You're posts are crap. You're points are crap. Your intellect is cowardly. Everyone here knows it. Nobody's addressing you troll.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:11 am

Title: NHTSA warned about Toyota, Lexus models in 2007
Category: Business
Posted By: stemmer
Date: 2010-02-08 04:54:23

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 St. Louis Blues
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:15 am

Not all recalls are of the same weight. A recall for bad trim fit or a loose coffee cup holder is not the same as a recall due to safety concerns...

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:33 am

obsession

1. the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc.
2. the idea, image, desire, feeling, etc., itself.
3. the state of being obsessed.

How many stories are you going to post on these topics? This is the 7th story about Toyota you have posted in the last couple of weeks. Then, when people call you on your bias or hatred towards Toyota you report the post, 6 times in the last 2 weeks, complaining that you are being a racist, a bigot or xenophobic. In my opinion all of your problems are caused by your own constant obsession against Toyota, which honestly I think everyone is getting extremely tired of hearing.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 St. Louis Blues
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:43 am

I'm merely posting news articles about Toyota which are appearing in the media. I thought that was the function of [submit news].... Can I help it if Toyota is getting bad press lately? Did we not have multiple news postings on the topic of the Big Three being bailed out?

AND if you equate my dislike of Toyota as being racist, then those who dislike GM, Ford, Mopar must be anti-American and hence I have the right to call them racist...

Better yet, instead of name calling and attacking the poster why not debate the topic at hand... I have articulated plainly in the past why I dislike Toyota and Honda. It has nothing to do with racism or bigotry... I base it on my personal experiences with these cars and the fact Japan practises unfair trade policies (an opion which is shared by others here including BartSimpson)...

BUT you are correct I will not tolerate personal attacks, especially libel. It is not only against the forum rules here but is in fact against the law...

Now kindly, back on topic...

Respectfully

Stemmer...

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:51 pm

Maybe we could just take all the anti-Toyota spam and put it in one thread? It's the same thing, day after day and topic after topic and the interesting thing is that major papers like the Globe and the National Post's business sections have all run stories about how this will likely not affect Toyota long-term (perhaps maybe their resale) reputation but that's not pushed by those here with an agenda.

Want to keep it on topic? One thread.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:46 pm

Pathological; “uncontrolled or unreasonable.”

I will reiterate. Stemmer, you are either an extreme xenophobe or an outright racist. In either case your obsession (see Hyacks post for an explanation) is disturbing bordering on offensive.

Additionally, you may wish to look up “passive aggressive”. An individual with a personality type or way of behaving that seeks to manipulate others indirectly and resist their demands rather than confronting or opposing directly.

You are quickly becoming a textbook case. :roll:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 St. Louis Blues
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:17 pm

Yes, I dislike Toyota and Honda cars... However I'm warm to Nissans and have always liked the styling of the 240Z-260Z-280Z cars as well as the 1970's Datsun 510... I believe Canon and Olympus make outstanding products...

So IF you're going to accuse someone of being a racist please provide the evidence... until now it is just your opinion and you are making a very serious accusation...

And your constant personal attacks against me are not adding to the thread...

Edmonton Oilers

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:24 pm

poquas poquas:

I will reiterate. Stemmer, you are either an extreme xenophobe or an outright racist. In either case your obsession (see Hyacks post for an explanation) is disturbing bordering on offensive.

Additionally, you may wish to look up “passive aggressive”. An individual with a personality type or way of behaving that seeks to manipulate others indirectly and resist their demands rather than confronting or opposing directly.

You are ARE a textbook case. :roll:

Fixed that for you poquas......

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:38 pm

HaRdLy HaRdLy:
poquas poquas:

You ARE a textbook case. :roll:

Fixed that for you poquas......

Thanks. I shouldn't have held back. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:42 pm

I'll meet Stemmer half-way on this. It looks like Toyota's corporate culture has taken a really bad turn especially if they knew about a lot of this in advance but didn't do anything about it. It looks like something they probably learned from the Big 3 about not giving a damn about their customers, an ignorant and short-sighted "fuck you" attitude that the North American outfits patented way back in the 1970's.

Speaking only for myself, I was probably never going to buy a Toyota anyway, mostly due to their overcharging for the same thing Honda and Nissan also produce, and also due to the disgustingly snotty and dismissive attitude one gets from the salescreeps as soon as you step into a Toyota dealership. But I was also still never going to buy any GM ever again, not after this defective coolant gasket thing popped up on my 2003 Grand Prix, that the bastards refused to submit to a recall and now want to charge me $1200 to have fixed. Toyota merely irks me, but GM went out of their way to deliberately piss me off and then try to gouge me on top of it. Assholes! I hope every damn GM dealer in Calgary goes out of business.

So to me it's still Advantage: Japan. I have some faith that Toyota will actually make the changes required and fire all the potlickers at head office that caused this debacle to happen. I have zero faith whatsoever that the corporate leadership at GM/Ford/Chrysler will ever be anything different than the malingering pricks that they've been for decades. So, when the time comes to change vehicles out, Japan will probably get my money and North America probably won't. Too bad for them.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:56 pm

stemmer stemmer:
So IF you're going to accuse someone of being a racist please provide the evidence... until now it is just your opinion and you are making a very serious accusation...

You spamming the forums with constant variations on the same theme and then crying about perception of why you do it, is not adding to the value of the forum.

Your past comments (especially those relating to slave labour) have me and others convinced about your motives. If you feel you’ve been slandered, libelled, or defamed, prove your damages and sue me, because I still think your motives are racist in nature. Since that’s a personal opinion, the forum has no liability, so make sure you only serve me.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:05 pm

poquas poquas:
stemmer stemmer:

You spamming the forums with constant variations on the same theme and then crying about perception of why you do it, is not adding to the value of the forum.

Your past comments (especially those relating to slave labour) have me and others convinced about your motives. If you feel you’ve been slandered, libelled, or defamed, prove your damages and sue me, because I still think your motives are racist in nature. Since that’s a personal opinion, the forum has no liability, so make sure you only serve me.

Agreed. It's the same song and dance each time - spam, junk commentary, incessant whining, and play the victim with the utmost hypocrisy. This is an agenda since the only spam that he spits out is negative (which belies his bias). Nothing on future brand issues, resale value or comparisons to other companies that have faced similar quality issues (like Tylenol or Maple Leaf or Ford).

If he doesn't want commentary, then he doesn't have respond, but i won't be censored by him nor will i be threatened.

Mods, please take these topics and put them into one thread

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 St. Louis Blues
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:19 pm

I welcome comments but I do not welcome personal attacks... Comprehend?

$1:
If he doesn't want commentary, then he doesn't have respond, but i won't be censored by him nor will i be threatened.

But it's ok for you to insult, attack me personally and make libelous accusations against me :roll: :roll: :roll:

Again where is you "evidence" I am a racist, bigot, xenophobic? It is those comments and only those comments I object to, those comments I am asking censorship on... And will do so whenever you hurl them at me without provocation...

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 383 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 18  19  20  21  22  23  24 ... 26  Next