Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 St. Louis Blues
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:20 pm

poquas poquas:
stemmer stemmer:
So IF you're going to accuse someone of being a racist please provide the evidence... until now it is just your opinion and you are making a very serious accusation...

And your constant personal attacks against me are not adding to the thread...

You spamming the forums with constant variations on the same theme and then crying about perception of why you do it, is not adding to the value of the forum.

Your past comments (especially those relating to slave labour) have me and others convinced about your motives. If you feel you’ve been slandered, libelled, or defamed, prove your damages and sue me, because I still think your motives are racist in nature. Since that’s a personal opinion, the forum has no liability, so make sure you only serve me.

I'm submitting news threads... :roll: :roll: :roll: I can not help it if Toyota has been getting a lot of bad press lately... Did we only have the one thread on the Big 3's bail out? I think not....

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:37 pm

stemmer stemmer:
I welcome comments but I do not welcome personal attacks... Comprehend?

$1:
If he doesn't want commentary, then he doesn't have respond, but i won't be censored by him nor will i be threatened.

But it's ok for you to insult, attack me personally and make libelous accusations against me :roll: :roll: :roll:

Again where is you "evidence" I am a racist, bigot, xenophobic? It is those comments and only those comments I object to, those comments I am asking censorship on... And will do so whenever you hurl them at me without provocation...

You attack - with both verbal insults and physical threats. You're the epitome of hypocrisy. You've got zero currency around here. Comprehend?

You offer nothing but spam - again, nothing other than the same stories (and there are plenty in NEWSPAPERS that offer other angles) because you're here to push an agenda. It's spam, nothing more, nothing less. You need your own spam folder to dump your aped redundancy.

And since you've accused me of "libelous statements" (which is a serious accusations) let's see you demonstrate it (and we'll look at your personal threats of violence later). Let's see you practice what you preach. Comprehend?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 St. Louis Blues
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:20 pm

I never threatened you personally...I was stating you have alot of courage hiding behind a keyboard on the internet and I wonder how brave you would be if we were having this discusion in person...

Offer nothing? I've had many a poster send me a personal message asking for my advice on Photoshop and other graphic apps... My intent is only to make this an enjoyable place to visit...

You hate the Big Three, I can live with it... I hate Toyota and Honda and you fly into a childish temper tantrum... Get over it... I have every as much right to dislike Toyota and Honda as you do GM, Ford & Mopar... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Again you allegation of me being a racist are unfounded, childish and border on a criminal offense...

Look another poster starting a thread about Toyota's recall...

http://www.canadaka.net/link.php?id=54605

Why? Is he a racist too? I doubt it... But the news story is worthy of posting....

Last edited by stemmer on Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:21 pm

stemmer stemmer:

$1:
If he doesn't want commentary, then he doesn't have respond, but i won't be censored by him nor will i be threatened.

But it's ok for you to insult, attack me personally and make libelous accusations against me :roll: :roll: :roll:

Again where is you "evidence" I am a racist, bigot, xenophobic? It is those comments and only those comments I object to, those comments I am asking censorship on... And will do so whenever you hurl them at me without provocation...

You’re a drama queen. You imply, hint, suggest all kinds of things that can only be interpreted as racist and the second you are called on it, you threaten and scream bloody murder to the mods about how hard done by you are and then immediately respond with a piece of your “art” or an unrelated topic until things cool off. Hell, even the mods are pointing out the problem to you and you act all innocent and pretend it’s got nothing to do with you.

I suggest a little introspection might be in order. If you don’t want to be called a racist or a bigot, don’t act like one. Comprehend? :roll:

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:22 pm

stemmer stemmer:
I never threatened you personally...I was stating you have alot of courage hiding behind a keyboard on the internet and I wonder how brave you would be if we were having this discusion in person....

That's not a threat? Grow up. :roll:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 St. Louis Blues
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:25 pm

poquas poquas:
stemmer stemmer:

$1:

You’re a drama queen. You imply, hint, suggest all kinds of things that can only be interpreted as racist and the second you are called on it, you threaten and scream bloody murder to the mods about how hard done by you are and then immediately respond with a piece of your “art” or an unrelated topic until things cool off. Hell, even the mods are pointing out the problem to you and you act all innocent and pretend it’s got nothing to do with you.

I suggest a little introspection might be in order. If you don’t want to be called a racist or a bigot, don’t act like one. Comprehend? :roll:

Because I dislike Toyota and Honda, I'm a racist? Hardly...

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 St. Louis Blues
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:26 pm

poquas poquas:
stemmer stemmer:
I never threatened you personally...I was stating you have alot of courage hiding behind a keyboard on the internet and I wonder how brave you would be if we were having this discusion in person....

You're the one that needs to grow up...

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:36 pm

stemmer stemmer:
I never threatened you personally...I was stating you have alot of courage hiding behind a keyboard on the internet and I wonder how brave you would be if we were having this discusion in person...

You threatened me. Your silly rationalization means squat - you got caught being an e-thug, so take your threats and stick it.

$1:
You hate the Big Three, I can live with it... I hate Toyota and Honda and you fly into a childish temper tantrum... Get over it... I have every as much right to dislike Toyota and Honda as you do GM, Ford & Mopar... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Never said I "hated the Big 3", so project your shortcomings onto someone else. YOU hate Japanese cars and it's a pitiful pathology.

$1:
Again you allegation of me being a racist are unfounded, childish and border on a criminal offense...

Again, where did I suggest you were a "racist"? You seem found of making base accusations, but where is your prove? I've posted that you're comments are xenophobic in nature and they are - that's my opinion, deal with it.

Still waiting on the "libel"...

Oh...and calling someone "childish" is an insult, hypocrite. See, this is why your whining and constant cries of victim aren't met with any sympathy.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:37 pm

stemmer stemmer:
poquas poquas:
stemmer stemmer:

You're the one that needs to grow up...

Uhh...
hypocrite hypocrite:
"I welcome comments but I do not welcome personal attacks... Comprehend?"

Brilliant.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:10 pm

It's obvious Stemmer is going to continue his thinly veiled bigoted comments. He has no intellectual ability for self examination and see’s none of the hypocrisy or the ignorance in his incessant posts about the big bad “Asians”.

Report his threats and leave it up to the board moderators to deal with.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 St. Louis Blues
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:18 pm

And kindly post where I said Asians were evil... I'm merely posting news threads...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:21 pm

stemmer stemmer:
And kindly post where I said Asians were evil... I'm merely posting news threads...

New threads, yes, but it's the same sorry old bullshit. :roll:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 St. Louis Blues
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Sorry for not drinking your Toyota kool aid.... I suspect if this was a Big Three problem and I posted similar news articles, I'd be hoisted on your shoulders as an hero... 8O 8O

It's Toyota who screwed up on this, not I... and it is now appearing Toyota had forewarning on this problem (perhaps back as far as 2002 or 2003 but efinitely 2007) but preferred to ignore it believing a recall would be "bad press"...

The market will decide the fate of Toyota not I nor the Toyota cheerleaders....

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:22 pm

Of course they screwed up. But it's a minor screw-up that's being totally over-blown by the media and protectionist douches like yourself, Stemmer. They had a problem and fixed it. They're paying for owners to get this corrected. What would you have them do? When you own a domestic, you pay for years and years because of shoddy craftsmanship. You buy parts, pay for tow-trucks, pay for labour, pay for inconvenience. You own a Toyota and they have one, minor problem, they call you in and fix it for you.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 St. Louis Blues
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:23 am

One minor problem? There's two gas pedal problems (one is due to sticky floor mats, the second requires a rod replacement) the third is a braking problem on the Prius... There's also a rumour in the industry the gas pedal problem is due to faulty electronics...

Apparently Toyota has known of these problems for a few years now and did nothing until they started recieving bad press....

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 383 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next