Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:38 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Bouboumaster Bouboumaster:

Le territoire de Québec est prédéfini sur les cartes, et resterait exactement les mêmes suite à une possible partition. Vous nous l'avez donné. Maintenant, en voulant le récupérer, vous vous heurteriez probablement le nez sur une institution du nom de O.N.U.

All depends on which map you look at. Since Quebec Separatists refuse to acknowledge Wolfe's win on the Plains of Abraham, I vote a map of lower Canada pre 1759.

Then the Natives can carve their parts out from there.

Évidemment, nous parlons du territoire actuelle, le territoire Québécois.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:40 pm

Yep, but I don't get what you are meaning by "institutions".

$1:
By federal law, Canadian Banks and Insurance companies must be headquartered within Canada. There go the banks. By law, airlines cannot pick-up and deliver passengers from one national location to another national location unless that airline is headquartered in that nation. Goodbye Air Canada.

Then there’s the Canada Export and Development Corporation that underwrites just about all of Bombardier’s sales abroad. Goodbye Bombardier along with other federally financed corporations in Quebec.

Goodbye all the federal government jobs that disproportionately employ French Quebecers. Especially those who can speak some English.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:43 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Le territoire de Québec est prédéfini sur les cartes, et resterait exactement les mêmes suite à une possible partition. Vous nous l'avez donné. Maintenant, en voulant le récupérer, vous vous heurteriez probablement le nez sur une institution du nom de O.N.U.

All depends on which map you look at. Since Quebec Separatists refuse to acknowledge Wolfe's win on the Plains of Abraham, I vote a map of lower Canada pre 1759.

That is your opinion. One with which I do not agree.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:45 pm

Why are you against the partition of Quebec, boubou? It would seem to me to be a good opportunity for you to get rid of les anglais, along with other assorted nuisances.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:57 pm

What a joke! This is truly laughable dreck in any language! Again, just because you post anything, doesn't mean it's something. Canada has the same legal arguments you're rather infantile bigoted separatist minions push in that it can certainly carve you up, geographically.

That land that was GIVEN you can be taken away if you leave Confederation. You didn't think you were the only ones that could partition did you? Silly separatist.

Oh...and I only recognize CANADIAN law (and this coming from a bigot whose province enacts Sec. 33?) so anything else is immaterial.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:00 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

I agree. In fact, why not invite the Natives into Confederation and grant them the old District of Ungava? I guess our separatist hypocrites don't like getting a taste of their own medicine?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:02 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

And we're speaking about the current territory of Canada. Why is it divisible, but not Quebec?

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:56 pm

canuckns canuckns:
Yep, but I don't get what you are meaning by "institutions".

$1:
By federal law, Canadian Banks and Insurance companies must be headquartered within Canada. There go the banks. By law, airlines cannot pick-up and deliver passengers from one national location to another national location unless that airline is headquartered in that nation. Goodbye Air Canada.

Then there’s the Canada Export and Development Corporation that underwrites just about all of Bombardier’s sales abroad. Goodbye Bombardier along with other federally financed corporations in Quebec.

Goodbye all the federal government jobs that disproportionately employ French Quebecers. Especially those who can speak some English.

Oh, I see. That part.
Well, the only tough issue would be with the airports. The rest, it would only be more administration.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:57 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

That is your opinion. One with which I do not agree.

So we agree that we disagree? :)

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:59 pm

Streaker Streaker:
Why are you against the partition of Quebec, boubou? It would seem to me to be a good opportunity for you to get rid of les anglais, along with other assorted nuisances.

I don't see canadians as a nuisance. I vote against PQ because I think that Quebec and Canada have share and should continue to share the history together.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:02 pm

Mustang1 Mustang1:

What a joke! This is truly laughable dreck in any language! Again, just because you post anything, doesn't mean it's something. Canada has the same legal arguments you're rather infantile bigoted separatist minions push in that it can certainly carve you up, geographically.

That land that was GIVEN you can be taken away if you leave Confederation. You didn't think you were the only ones that could partition did you? Silly separatist.

Oh...and I only recognize CANADIAN law (and this coming from a bigot whose province enacts Sec. 33?) so anything else is immaterial.

La haine est palpable. Fais-tu de la haute pression? Tu devrais te calmer les nerfs, Pompon. Quand à ton argumentation, le territoire est reconnu et divisé ainsi. Crois-tu réellement que le Monde accepterais qu'une population du monde occidental vole le territoire d'une autre population occidental? Es-tu à ce point naïf? Imagines-tu le scandale planétaire que cela ferait? La réputation du Canada, déjà blessée par le gouvernement Harper et les rednecks ne feraient que toucher le fond.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:04 pm

Mustang1 Mustang1:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

I agree. In fact, why not invite the Natives into Confederation and grant them the old District of Ungava? I guess our separatist hypocrites don't like getting a taste of their own medicine?

On pourrait parler des natifs au Manitoba aussi, tiens.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:05 pm

Mustang1 Mustang1:
And we're speaking about the current territory of Canada. Why is it divisible, but not Quebec?

Parce que le Québec se séparerait, crétin! Le Canada ne serait pas touché, uniquement en tant que tel, uniquement la Province de Québec.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:18 pm

Mustang1 Mustang1:

La haine est palpable. Fais-tu de la haute pression? Tu devrais te calmer les nerfs, Pompon. Quand à ton argumentation, le territoire est reconnu et divisé ainsi. Crois-tu réellement que le Monde accepterais qu'une population du monde occidental vole le territoire d'une autre population occidental? Es-tu à ce point naïf? Imagines-tu le scandale planétaire que cela ferait? La réputation du Canada, déjà blessée par le gouvernement Harper et les rednecks ne feraient que toucher le fond.

Still DUMB in any language, my ignorant chump. The reality is that you were given land and it can be taken away. And there's not a damn thing you or your little anti-democratic bigoted plebs can do about it.

I notice that you still can't find anything even remotely relevant to add, but hey, that's par for the course with the chronically unaware.

And running to international law means squat - CANADIAN law (again, your province seems found of using Sec. 33 when it suits your antiquated ways - oh, wait, you don't know what the means, do you?) is the only law that matters. I noticed you cowardly refused to address that rather salient point.

Shuffle on.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:20 pm

On pourrait parler des natifs au Manitoba aussi, tiens.

Huh? Posting anything doesn't mean it's something. If you can't respond, then don't, but my point still stands despite your obfuscation.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2568 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 166  167  168  169  170  171  172  Next