CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:20 pm

The events in the Crimea are being discussed in USA, Europe, China, Russia and other continents of the Earth. The reason is neo-Nazi Maidan in Kyiv which has been prepared and financed by Washington, Brussels, Warsaw, neo-Nazi revolution with participation of bandera party ‘Freedom’ headed by O. Tyagnibok, ultra national ‘’The right sector’ headed by Ukrainian radical and killer D. Yarosh, and also American puppet and Jew-traitor A. Yazenuk. The victims of fascist rebellion in Ukraine are peaceful Ukrainian people and heroic defenders of their state from outer intervention – officers of ‘The Golden Eagle’. Accompanied by shots of bandera-snipers and western provocateurs-hirelings they discharged ex-premier, Ukrainian prime and thief Julia Timoshenko. The consequence of this anti-constitutional coup is taking power by radical-nationalists.
Destined to misery the people of the Crimea expressed their will to get rid of Ukrainian neo-Nazi totalitarianism, Western influence and hypocrisy of banderovecs in charge and bloodshed of Russian and Ukrainian population caused by all these events. Nourished and raised by Barack Obama, Anders Fogh Rasmussen, Catherine Ashton new and non-legitimate and anti-constitutional power in Kyiv happened to be in the hands of corrupted and right-radical people. The first steps of new ruler were the revocation of Ukrainian LAW of LANGUAGES and limitation of languages of national minorities including Russian.
As a result there appeared estimations that The East and South of Ukraine have been culturally colonized and de-Ukrainized thus making ordinary people the hostages of situation. A lot of people speak against persecution of people based on place of residence or language of communication because only enemies of Ukraine can use it. In support of Russian-speaking people of Ukraine acted even Lviv publishers ‘ВидавництвоСтарогоЛева’, which claimed that the next book – for the first time in the history – will be published in Russian. Newly appointed members of government and acting as the President of Ukraine Turchinov should follow sensible cultural and language policy and shouldn’t impose Galician way of life on people of Don and the Crimea.
Nevertheless new bandera authorities in Ukraine supported by USA, NATO, EU threatening with barrels of machine-guns and snipers of neo-Nazi DmitryiYarosh started to impose so called Western or Galician way of life not only on people of Don and Crimea, butt also on people of whole Ukraine.
The Crimea was the first to rebel where there are about 60 % of Russians, and many of them have Russian citizenship. The Crimea, joined to Ukraine by Nikita Khrushchev 1n 1950s, has always been different from Ukraine. Even after the collapse of USSR the population of peninsula was against the process of Ukrainization. Unlike Lviv and Ternopol here are no board signs in Ukrainian, maybe only state establishments have it. And residents of Sevastopol always stressed that their city is the city of Russian glory – the pride of Russian sailors. Those who have been to Sebastopol could notice that drivers of local buses and taxis decorate their cars with Russian national flags. And on balconies of flats people hang Russian white-blue-red flags and ensign of Imperial Russian Navy, stressing their historical origin. The Crimea, holding the Order of the Red Banner, the Black Sea Fleet and Sevastopol for the last 20 years opposed to Ukrainian colonization in education, cultural sphere. The patience of people exhausted when radicals in Ukraine come to power, so called ‘The right sector’, ‘Freedom’,etc. To put it simply – banderovecs. In atmosphere of chaos and allegedly according to people’s will and with its participation the new government was formed. Who were thesepeople. The protesters on Maidan, and that’s all. But there were diehard nationalists among them. Nobody consulted with people of Odessa, Kharkov, theCrimea. In all regions neo-Nazis under American patronage and prompted by European puppets of USA started to promote and appoint for high state positions their adherents – in Home Office, Prosecutor Office, regional and city administrations.
Sevastopol was the first to ‘explode’. Nobody wanted to endure on land where thousands of people had been killed fighting for freedom. The city-hero was up to protect the Crimea. People rebelled again non-legitimate authorities adopting illegal laws, against presence of ultra right in the motherland.
It’s very important that other regions supported The Crimea people – Kharkov, Donetsk, Mariupol, Lugansk, Odessa, Nikolaev. Actually the second front was opened opposing the new government of Ukraine. Understanding that Russia acts within rules of International Laws, Turchinov and his ministers claim that The Crimea has been annexed. They threaten with war, provocations and complaints to UN. They are absurd in what they say. Not elected by people they try to do the fate of Ukraine instead of keeping order, withdraw weapon, grasped by radicals, finance pensions and give work to ordinary people of different nationalities – Ukranians, Crimea Tatars, Russians, Greeks, Germans, etc. All sensible and unbiased in Ukraine and West (except Barack Obama, Catherine Ashton, Anders Fogh Rasmussen, Angela Merkel, DmitryiYarosh, VitalyKlichko, ArsenyiYazenuk, and Turchinov) understand that after coming to power in Kyiv of radicals and neo-Nazis there will be a social collapse in Ukraine, economy will die, and nationalism will be the priority of authorities in order to browbeat those who are not eager to submit to militants from Galicia.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:28 pm

I bet you champion the rights of all sorts of hooligans and not just that uncultured thug Vladimir Putin.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:42 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
I bet you champion the rights of all sorts of hooligans and not just that uncultured thug Vladimir Putin.

I call him "Poutine", cuz he's a cheesy sum'bitch

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:20 am

We don't need to look for examples of poorly concocted Russian propaganda, somebody has brought it right to us.

That never happened in the days of Soviet run Pravda!

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:42 am

I ask you to delete this shit if you have even a little respect to my nation.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:49 am

PostFactum PostFactum:
I ask you to delete this shit if you have even a little respect to my nation.

Freedom of speech here, buddy.

Sometimes you gotta let the retards be retards. :wink:

Besides, see anybody here buying this? Didn't t think so.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:57 am

tl;dr.

You ok, PF? All your friends and loved ones ok too?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:04 am

I'm ok, it just makes me mad.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:09 am

PostFactum PostFactum:
I'm ok, it just makes me mad.

Don't be. We aren't stupid. We know the Russians are bullies, and so does the rest of the world.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:12 am

I'll make a cup of milk, it will make me feel better :)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:14 am

PostFactum PostFactum:
I'll make a cup of milk, it will make me feel better :)

You can find idiots everywhere. Newbies here are generally not taken seriously when they come with shit like this in the first place, and no logical long term member would ever buy into this bs.

No worries, PF. We have your back.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:15 am

Nice to know it guys.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:20 am

0:
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG [ 142.66 KiB | Viewed 682 times ]

Last edited by andyt on Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:21 am

I guess the bear will visit us soon to protect its citzens after our brazen provocation:

Police investigate stabbing, reports say Russian diplomat injured

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/police-investi ... 58518.html

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:05 am

andyt andyt:
0:
Capture.PNG

the inscription on the spyglass says: PROVOCATION
:wink:

my tenuous grasp of Cyrillic at work