Stephane Dion  25%  [ 7 ]
Bob Rae  4%  [ 1 ]
Jack Layton  11%  [ 3 ]
Gilles Ducceppe  25%  [ 7 ]
Ralph Goodale  11%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 28

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:28 pm

It looks pretty obvious that by next week Harper will no longer be Prime Minister due to his miscalculation and lack of stimulus in the economic update, and that the NDP/Liberals would form a government with support from the Bloc.

Who do you think should lead this emigma?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:30 pm

Why are you even pretending that anyone else besides Gilles Duceppe is effictively the leader of this disgusting coaltion?

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:32 pm

None of the above.....Since the show Trailer Park boys is over December 7th, I think Bubbles should run this coalition. :!:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:37 pm

This coalition shall be the greatest government Canada has ever had. If Stephen Harper is allowed to continue, Canada will continue it's downfall fall economically. Prime Minister Harper= the new Joe Clark.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:06 pm

koizumi koizumi:
This coalition shall be the greatest government Canada has ever had. If Stephen Harper is allowed to continue, Canada will continue it's downfall fall economically. Prime Minister Harper= the new Joe Clark.

Is that a joke?

I think we are going to have a coalition government, but I also think it's going to be a train-wreck.

Think about it. We're looking at a formal Liberal-NDP coalition, which can only stay in power with the acquiesence of the Bloc. On top of that, it's probably going to be led by Stephane Dion, a guy who couldn't even unite his own party. I can't imagine him negotiating the fractious elements sure to emerge between three different parties (one of which, the Bloc, absolutely detest him). And now he's going to have to put up with NDP members in his own cabinet!

Throw in a contentious Liberal leadership race that wants to replace him, the critical Liberal financial situation, the economic downturn, devisive issues like Afghanistan, and it's going to be an interesting winter!

It may just be in Harper's best interests to sit back, let them take over, and watch them tear each other apart before another election in 2009.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:07 pm

error

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:46 pm

koizumi koizumi:
It looks pretty obvious that by next week Harper will no longer be Prime Minister due to his miscalculation and lack of stimulus in the economic update, and that the NDP/Liberals would form a government with support from the Bloc.

Who do you think should lead this emigma?

This has NOTHING to do with anything relating to the economy or a stimulus package.

This has EVERYTHING to do with the Liberals being "entitled to their entitlements" in regards to the $1.95/vote we, as taxpayers, give them

To pretend anything otherwise is foolish.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:52 pm

it would last as long as one of their episodes

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:54 pm

There will be no coalition. It's pretty funny what finally get's the Liberals to stand up for something. A threat to take away their free ride. Fuck them.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:10 pm

QBC QBC:
None of the above.....Since the show Trailer Park boys is over December 7th, I think Bubbles should run this coalition. :!:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

--------------------------------------------

In fairness, it would probably have to be Dion.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:57 pm

The truth is even if you have a coalition it would not last long. There is no way that the three parties could together for more than a few months, if that. They are just to different.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:00 pm

I don't think so. The greens will be amiable to helping out and the coalition would be wise to court them. They add significant votes should an election happen. A Lib-NDP-Green coalition got 51% of the votes last election. We wouldn't need the bloc to form the govt as it should be.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:13 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
There will be no coalition. It's pretty funny what finally get's the Liberals to stand up for something. A threat to take away their free ride. Fuck them.

If you're reps were on, you'd be a king, sir.
It's another glorious triumph of entitlements!

I'd like to write in a vote for Dion.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:17 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
RUEZ RUEZ:

If you're reps were on

Oh, that'll never happen. He's far too sensitive a lad. :lol:

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:26 pm

I think that Harper is doing the right thing, why throw money at a company/ companies when no one wants their product. I think money would be better spent on our aging ifrastructure, but since those in opposition only want votes they are beating this dead horse again and again. We so often hear how Harper did this wrong and did that wrong, I am convinced that if a coaltion were formed it would be the mother of all fuck-ups and would tear this country apart, but the big three would still be around losing money!!!