canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 1:47 pm

Odd. This necro isn't showing the new posts, not for me anyway.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 1:49 pm

Worked for you this time. :?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 1:51 pm

Only my own post and now yours. Can't see the new ones that are supposed to be at the bottom of the first page.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 1:53 pm

Yeah, can't see my own post. Weird.

Should've known it was a necro, Individualist hasn't really been around

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:48 pm

sandorski wrote:
Why do some Canadians/Americans love Israel so much that any criticism of it is deemed "Hatred"?
Because the criticism is generally one sided. Hamas stores weapons and munitions in a school, no criticism. Israel bombs said school and they're "committing genocide".
IDF forces kill a teenager near the border and they're just murderous thugs. Teenager turns out to be a suicide bomber that didn't make it and nobody says shit.
It's not love, it's called being sick and fucking tired of libtard narrative bullshit.

Even Israel's expansions using settlements is understandable if one isn't focused purely on the leftist narrative. I'm not suggesting I condone it either, but I'll repeat what I've said before. Considering Israel has been in a near constant state of war for what, 70 years now? I'd say they've showed remarkable restraint dealing with Palestine.

The real tragedy here is that religion is dividing a people. Ethnic Palestinians and ethnic Jews are far more closely related to each other than either are to any other group in the Mid-East.

And the other thing is, none of the other Muslim countries really give a damn about Palestine. In fact in 1947, the Arab states weren't even interested in a one state solution where Palestine was the state. Before the first Arab/Israeli War Egypt, Syria and Lebanon had plans to divide up the land between them once Israel had been destroyed. If the Arab states had won, there'd be no Israel OR Palestine today.
There's also the claims of Israel committing genocide on the Palestinians. The thing is, the facts don't bear that out. If you look at the UN figures based on what the Palestinian leadership has claimed over the years, Palestinians have been one of the fastest growing demographics in the planet over the last 20-25 years.
If that's genocide, someone better explain to Israel they're doing it wrong.

And that's what it's really about. The people who can see through the bullshit are just sick of the lies and extremely one-sided criticism.
It's also why I laugh when I hear idiots ramble on about how the media is controlled by JOOOOO$$$$. If that's the case they must be some o' them thar self-hatin' Jews then because for the most part the MSM has no problem jumping on the criticism bandwagon when it comes to Israel but keeps mum about the crap Hamas does.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:00 pm

It's our own Canadian story retold today. We want to keep what we took but we like to lecture others for doing the same.