Author Topic Options

Vive Moderator

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:34 pm

[QUOTE BY= Rabblewatch] And this has *nothing* to do with Harper winning a minority government.<br /> <br /> Is this supposed to be a debate forum, or a 'pick on semantics because we're complete assholes' forum?[/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> You invoked Godwins' law due to your own *admitted* mistake. Wearing my 'Moderator' hat, I'm simply trying to help you get back on the track you started.<br />

Take the Kama Sutra. How many people died from the Kama Sutra as opposed to the Bible? - Frank Zappa

Forum Junkie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:58 pm

On politics today there was discussion on Martin leaving and a new Liberal leader needing to be selected which would take at least a year so it may be good for either the NDP or Greens (or on the yikes side, the Cons),if an election was called while the Liberals were in transition. There was some suggestion that maybe Bill Graham would be interim leader. (I would like to take this space to thank those people that voted out Anne McLellan, but you left in Irwin Cotler and Bill Graham and voted in Michael Ignatif). You just ain't learnin' and that could be good news for the smaller parties.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:00 pm

Okay, I think it's time for a reality check.<br /> <br /> I don't think you can call anyone in mainstream Canadian politics a "tyrant" or "Nazi" - or for that matter a "whore".<br /> <br /> That being said, I think it's important for everyone - including Steven Harper - to realize that he only won because people were angry at the Liberals. Hundreds of thousands of people do not just wake up with the revelation that conservatism, both social and fiscal, suddenly makes sense to them. Canadians have said that they want change. I interpret the Conservative win as a message to the Liberal Party to cast aside Martin and the old guard in general. <br /> <br /> Most Canadians want the Liberals back, but rejuvinated. As we've seen over the past decade and a bit, governance does not lead to rejuvination but to stagnation and corruption. The Liberals need to serve their time in Opposition for a while, get rehabilitated and come back to govern.<br /> <br /> On the topic of same-sex marriage, the only ones who are going to open up that debate again are the Conservatives. I agree that that issue is in the past and should remain there. It's unfortunate that some people will never see how wonderful same-sex marriage is and how happy it makes people, but if you choose to block yourself off from a segment in society, that is your prerogative. To gay and lesbian voters, same-sex marriage makes a huge difference in our lives - we deserve to have our issues addressed every once and a while. We have pretty much everything we want now, so we'll leave you alone as long as you leave us alone.<br /> <br /> Of course, healthcare is the major issue for everyone, but there is more to governance than healthcare. Ignoring other responsibilities to address a more popular one is, well, irresponsible. Some people care passionately about same-sex marriage, others about tuition fees, others about first peoples' issues; how can you possibly say they are wrong because they care more about those issues than healthcare? You don't know why they feel the way they do or why they vote the way they do. Of course, everyone takes healthcare into consideration when they vote, but there's more to life than preventing death.

"But I want to remind you: that you can lock up a mouse or a man but you can't lock up an idea." - Tommy Douglas

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:39 am

[QUOTE BY= Brother Jonathan] [QUOTE by Rabblewatch]</b> Doesn’t matter whom we elect [as a minority government]. It’s all just going to fuck up Canada.<b>[/QUOTE]<br /> So if you had to choose between [1] getting part of the Conservative platform into law under a Conservative-led minority government, and [2] getting none of the Conservative platform into law under a non-Conservative majority government, you’d prefer the latter?<br /> [/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> Do you have any idea how the system works? The Tories need 156 seats to establish Majority. Because they are minority...they'll basically need to constantly cut deals/bend/suck/blow the other parties to pass anything through...and of course it won't be without a toll.<br /> <br /> ANY party that would help out Harper wouldn't do it by default...they throw on whatever 'earmarks' they can to push through their own bullshit legislation. <br /> <br /> Basically, if Harper tries to pass a crime bill, Layton will want more money to go towards whatever welfare program of the day he has in mind.<br /> <br /> If Harper says "No, we're going to pass the bill as it is", then Harper will be SANDBAGGED, the rest of parliament will decry the Tories as being 'Draconian' and then they'll call for a 'no-confidence' vote.<br /> <br /> That's how we got our last election. When Paul Martin got fed up with Layton's cock in his ass...Layton pulled his cock out, and stuck it back into Chow's mouth. <br /> <br /> Then Layton threw the 'no-confidence' vote.<br /> <br /> MINORITY GOVERNMENTS DO NOT WORK. CHECK YOUR HISTORY. ESPECIALLY IN THIS HIGHLY MEDIA-DRIVEN SOCIETY, IT WILL NOT BE LIKE YESTERYEARS.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:58 am

[QUOTE BY= lesouris] Okay, I think it's time for a reality check.[/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> What reality? <br /> <br /> <br /> [QUOTE BY= lesouris] That being said, I think it's important for everyone - including Steven Harper - to realize that he only won because people were angry at the Liberals. Hundreds of thousands of people do not just wake up with the revelation that conservatism, both social and fiscal, suddenly makes sense to them. Canadians have said that they want change. I interpret the Conservative win as a message to the Liberal Party to cast aside Martin and the old guard in general. [/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> When you wake up out of your 'reality check', take a look at the Geo-politics of Canada. To say that 'Candians are Liberal' is FUCKING RETARDED. <br /> <br /> Ontario basically is the ONLY reason why the grits are still even a viable party, also Ontario has had a past where they voted Conservative en masse (Mike Harris' Tories).<br /> <br /> Alberta will be the next economic engine for Canada. Ontario is having too many problems on too many levels, especially since some of the older industries are shutting down (automotive). Alberta has the financial strength to basically outbid any other provinces when it comes to foreign investment.<br /> <br /> America will invest in Alberta, it's a slam dunk. Taxes are rock bottom over there. What part of this do you not understand???<br /> <br /> [QUOTE BY= lesouris] Most Canadians want the Liberals back, but rejuvinated. As we've seen over the past decade and a bit, governance does not lead to rejuvination but to stagnation and corruption. The Liberals need to serve their time in Opposition for a while, get rehabilitated and come back to govern. [/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> Your opinion dipshit. This is opinion, not 'reality check'. Frankly, I think it's time for Canada to take a decidedly hard turn for the right, end all of these government welfare programs and repeal the human rights abusive laws such as 'Universal Healthcare', when in reality Canadians are not allowed to get the treatment they want without breaking this bullshit 'law'.<br /> <br /> Basically, just give me my fucking two-tier healthcare. I'll be the first to sign up. If I can take out a million dollar standard insurance policy on my car, then I sure as hell can take one out for my health.<br /> <br /> [QUOTE BY= lesouris]... It's unfortunate that some people will never see how wonderful same-sex marriage is and how happy it makes people, but if you choose to block yourself off from a segment in society, that is your prerogative. [/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> Again, total opinion and no 'reality check'. Where are your facts to back up this shit?<br /> <br /> I frankly have no problem with gay Marriage, but I believe it should be a Provincial issue at best. What I don't like is how fascist Gay/Lesbian/Trasngendered/Bisexual/Hermaphrodie/Asexual/Trisexual/Polysexual/Megasexual these groups are.<br /> <br /> If someone doesn't dig faggots, then that's their right not to dig sodomy. Personally, some of the most intolerant/Nazi-like/closed-minded dipshits I've met in my life are Gays. They simply believe they are correct and thus push their mantra of Sodomy-for-all down everyone's throats. Whenever I am in mixed company and someone mentions they are gay, I roll my eyes and then I mention "does this mean I'll have to watch everything I say from now on?"<br /> <br /> If you're gay? Congrats, you win the t-shirt and matching mug. Now shut the fuck up!<br /> <br /> [QUOTE BY= lesouris]Of course, healthcare is the major issue for everyone, but there is more to governance than healthcare. Ignoring other responsibilities to address a more popular one is, well, irresponsible. Some people care passionately about same-sex marriage, others about tuition fees, others about first peoples' issues; how can you possibly say they are wrong because they care more about those issues than healthcare? You don't know why they feel the way they do or why they vote the way they do. Of course, everyone takes healthcare into consideration when they vote, but there's more to life than preventing death.[/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> How about this, next time you're holding a bedpan at 3am and your loved on is throwing up her guts into it...be sure to say to her "Now don't complain...gay marriage is just as important as what you are going through."<br /> <br /> Gay Marriage is a BOTTOM LIST issue. To rank it up there with foreign policy/Crime/Healthcare is fanaticism at best...and flat out wasting taxpayers time.<br /> <br /> It was a mistake for Harper to bring up Gay Marriage. If you are against Gay Marriage, that's your bag...go protest it. I think it's a dead fucking issue, and Healthcare is more important.<br /> <br /> HEALTHCARE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN GAY MARRIAGE, POUND THAT ONE IN YOUR ASS.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:01 am

[QUOTE BY= Roy_Whyte] [QUOTE BY= Bryan of StA] [QUOTE BY= Rabblewatch] Nope, the fact that Gay Marriage was a key issue for many Canadians only prompts me to believe that Gay Marriage should be banned/moratorium'd for no less than 50+ years. [/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> I would take it then that you support the idea of rule by tyrant?[/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> The Cons and their supporters best remember more people voted against them than for them. Good luck to them when it comes to revisiting SSM and missile defense.[/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> If you have any idea over how politics work in the world, you'd understand why it was a fuckup for Martin not to join the North American missile defence treaty.<br /> <br /> Canada has a tactical obligation to join this treaty. <br /> <br /> Again, if you have even the most basic understanding of how the world works (which I see you don't), you wouldn't be bringing this up.<br /> <br /> Martin was posturing and gambling with America's leverage in North Korea/Iran.<br /> <br /> Then again, that doesn't really matter right? Gay Marriage is more important than this.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:03 am

[QUOTE BY= Dr Caleb] [QUOTE BY= Rabblewatch] And this has *nothing* to do with Harper winning a minority government.<br /> <br /> Is this supposed to be a debate forum, or a 'pick on semantics because we're complete assholes' forum?[/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> You invoked Godwins' law due to your own *admitted* mistake. Wearing my 'Moderator' hat, I'm simply trying to help you get back on the track you started.<br /> [/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> Suggestion: If you really want to 'keep me on track', you can always write me via private message. <br /> <br /> You're not contributing anything towards the topic of Harper getting elected, as moderator you should know that the best way to keep a topic going...is to talk about said topic.<br /> <br /> You're wasting people's time here.<br /> <br /> Time to moderate the moderator.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:04 am

[QUOTE]Ontario basically is the ONLY reason why the grits are still even a viable party,[/QUOTE]<br /> Plus the East Coast, parts of the prairies and British Columbia. Basically, it's only Alberta where people are so rednecked that they vote Conservative by default.<br /> <br /> [QUOTE]also Ontario has had a past where they voted Conservative en masse (Mike Harris' Tories).[/QUOTE]<br /> Then voted them out. Ontarians have a long tradition of voting against, not for. Mike the Hatchet Harris was voted in after the NDP screwed up in Ontario (unfortunately they did, it's a fact). Ontarians wanted to switch to the Liberals, but they came out with this mental case Lynne MacLeod. Her campaig slogan was "Shout at your spouse, lose your house." She actually wanted to make it a law. Ontarians had no choice but to vote tory and we paid for it dearly. The tories wrecked out infrastructure and cause deep divisions between urban and rural areas (old tory trick). They privatized and deregulated hydro. Some people's hydro bill then went from $100 a month to $1200 a month. Then came the Ipperwash scandal and worse, the Walkerton disaster. Eventually, the people had enough and voted against yet once more. This is how McGuinty got elected...<br /> <br /> [QUOTE]Alberta has the financial strength to basically outbid any other provinces when it comes to foreign investment.<br /> [/QUOTE]It's amazing how arrogant oil can make some people. We are better than you cause we have oil. It was only yesterday, when poor Albertans flocked to Ontario to look for work. They weren't so arrogant then. In Ontario we don't have oil, but we have a great infrastructure, a highly skilled workforce, great work ethics and we are the financial center of the country. We will have to work harder, have to work more. Don't write us off though. Our strenght is our people and it will be still here long after your oil is gone.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:12 pm

[QUOTE BY= badsector] [QUOTE]Ontario basically is the ONLY reason why the grits are still even a viable party,[/QUOTE]<br /> Plus the East Coast, parts of the prairies and British Columbia. Basically, it's only Alberta where people are so rednecked that they vote Conservative by default.[/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> Two things<br /> <br /> 1) Without Ontario, there would be no Liberal party. At best they'd be fringedom along with the kook NDP.<br /> <br /> 2) 'Rednecks'? Why not just call them 'White Niggers'?<br /> <br /> Seriously.<br /> <br /> [QUOTE BY= badsector] blathering bullshit over one of the greatest Premier's in Ontario's recent history. Hon Iron Mike Harris.[/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> That I agree, you sure do like to spew out the bile.<br /> <br /> [QUOTE BY= badsector]... In Ontario we don't have oil, but we have a great infrastructure, a highly skilled workforce, great work ethics and we are the financial center of the country. We will have to work harder, have to work more. Don't write us off though. Our strenght is our people and it will be still here long after your oil is gone.[/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> <br /> 'Great work ethics'? Like you mean the same ethics used by the Grits in Ottawa?<br /> <br /> How does it feel buddy? Losing an argument and all? <br /> <br />

Forum Junkie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:01 pm

[QUOTE by Rabblewatch]</b> Do you have any idea how the system works?<b>[/QUOTE]<br /> Nope, I don’t have a clue. I’m still trying to understand what your point of view is.<br /> <br /> [QUOTE by Rabblewatch]</b> … Basically, if Harper tries to pass a crime bill, Layton will want more money to go towards whatever welfare program of the day he has in mind.<br><br /> If Harper says “No, we’re going to pass the bill as it is”, then Harper will be SANDBAGGED, the rest of parliament will decry the Tories as being ‘Draconian’ and then they’ll call for a ‘no-confidence’ vote.<b>[/QUOTE]<br /> Alternatively, suppose that the price of Layton’s support on the crime bill were the creation of a National Victim Assistance Program (which was one of the NDP platform planks). If the Conservatives crunched the numbers on Layton’s proposal (the NDP estimate was 50 M$ per year), determined that the cost of that program didn’t override the benefits of the proposed bill, and got the support of two other MPs to reach 155 yeas, then the crime bill is passed. The Conservatives get their crime bill and the NDP gets their program; neither gets what they’re after entirely on their own terms, but (presumably) both view the package deal as sufficiently palatable.<br /> <br /> Even if Layton’s price were too high for Harper, if the Liberals haven’t yet ironed out their strategy for the next election, then how likely would they be to support a no-confidence vote?<br /> <br /> Take another hypothetical example: suppose the Tories introduce a bill to allow each provincial/territorial legislature to decide whether or not to permit two-tier health care within its jurisdiction. Both the Grits and the NDP oppose the bill. The Bloquistes decide to support the bill because they view it as increasing Québec’s capacity for self-determination. Would you see Harper as being a “shameless whore” if he sided with the Bloc to get this bill passed?<br /> <br /> Your comments have implied (at least to me) that any compromise to pass legislation in a minority government — no matter who leads that minority government — would be unacceptable. Given that you clearly preferred the Conservatives in the election, that is why I’d asked you whether you’d view a Conservative minority government or a non-Conservative majority government as being worse for Canada. What would be your preference between these two choices?<br /> <br /> [QUOTE by Rabblewatch]</b> MINORITY GOVERNMENTS DO NOT WORK. CHECK YOUR HISTORY.<b>[/QUOTE]<br /> As I’m a damn’ Yankee, much of my history differs from yours. The last time that we had a four-way split without a majority in our House of Representatives was 1854, and somehow bills still managed to make their way through both chambers to the President’s desk for signature.

Shatter your ideals upon the rock of Truth.

— The Divine Symphony, by Inayat Khan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:39 am

[QUOTE BY= Brother Jonathan] <br /> As I’m a damn’ Yankee, much of my history differs from yours. The last time that we had a four-way split without a majority in our House of Representatives was 1854, and somehow bills still managed to make their way through both chambers to the President’s desk for signature.[/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> <br /> You sound like one of those 'American Apologists'. I bet you wrote letters to Al-Jazeera 'apoligizing' for the 2003 U.S. invasion in Iraq.<br /> <br /> limp-wristed-crybaby Liberal Americans, the worst breed of fuck.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:22 am

<b>Yo, Rabblewatch.... you said you quoted the following from me but I never wrote these:</b><br /> <br /> [QUOTE]Quote by: badsector blathering bullshit over one of the greatest Premier's in Ontario's recent history. Hon Iron Mike Harris. [/QUOTE]<br /> Eventhough it is obvious that you have absolutely no credibility left, falsifying other people's arguments is yet another proof of your complete lack of integrity.<br /> <br /> [QUOTE]'Great work ethics'? Like you mean the same ethics used by the Grits in Ottawa?<br /> How does it feel buddy? Losing an argument and all?[/QUOTE]<br /> Nope. The Liberals inherited a wrecked Third World country from Mulroney with weak dollar, huge debt, skyrocketting deficit and record high unemployment. Within 4 years, we had a balanced budget, a well kept economy, a stronger dollar and lots of jobs and it's been like that ever since. The 2000 American recession had no effect on Canada, thanks to the great leadership of our government. The past 12 years have been Canada's golden age. Our economy has never been as good as under the Liberals. Yes.... it's called "good work ethics". The only issue against the Libs was the sponsorship scandal which was blown way out of proportion, exaggerated, over emphasized, because after 12 glorious years <b>THAT WAS THE ONLY THING HARPER'S RIGHT WING NUTBAGS COULD BRING UP AGAINST THEM.</b> Talking about negative campaigning, the entire tory campaign in 2004 and this year as well has been nothing else but negative.<br /> <br /> Regarding Mike Harris.... he had to leave in the middle of his second term for "personal reasons". The truth is, by that time Ontarians understood how destructive and bird brained his policies really were and he had no chance of winning again. Being the coward he is, he chose to run instead. Ontario's infrastructure pretty much collapsed under Harris. The Liberals inherited a $9 billion deficit from them and after the election yet another corporate tax cut was scheduled (cancelled by the Liberals). Harris fired all the water inspectors in Ontario and "outsourced" water inspection to his favourite private companies. The result was the Walkerton tainted water disaster: 7 people died and thousands got sick, some with permanent liver damage. Eventhough they couldn't get Harris on this one (tories can get away with anything), it was obvious that he was responsible, so they got him out of the way on time for the election (which they lost anyway). In fact the tory loss on the last Ontario election was pretty catastrophic (got only a quarter of the seats).<br /> <br /> <b>Famous conservative economics: get elected with a "morality" bullshit (e.g. Clinton's sex life), use your position to borrow as much money as you can, give it all to your friends and leave a devastated waste land behind. After 4 or 8 years the tories usually "clean house" (steal everything), then hand power back to the Liberals to fix things and start producing wealth again. When it's done, they come back for it...</b> We have seen this policy in the US, in Ontario, and now we've got Harper. :-)))<br /> <br /> The Liberals could use a timeout, during 12 years they lost their edge and got some dirty stuff going as well. They will have a new leader now (hopefully either McKenna or Tobin), weed out the bad elements then come back stronger than ever. By that time (about a year from now) the tories will have lost all of their credibility. Basically, the only way Harper can stay on power is to team up with the Block, give special treatment and help to leave Canada (after the next election), and in exchange they support Harper in screwing the rest of Canada. Mark my words for this...<br />

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:32 pm

[QUOTE BY= Rabblewatch]What I don't like is how fascist Gay/Lesbian/Trasngendered/Bisexual/Hermaphrodie/Asexual/Trisexual/Polysexual/Megasexual these groups are.<br /> <br /> If someone doesn't dig faggots, then that's their right not to dig sodomy. Personally, some of the most intolerant/Nazi-like/closed-minded dipshits I've met in my life are Gays. They simply believe they are correct and thus push their mantra of Sodomy-for-all down everyone's throats. Whenever I am in mixed company and someone mentions they are gay, I roll my eyes and then I mention "does this mean I'll have to watch everything I say from now on?"<br /> <br /> If you're gay? Congrats, you win the t-shirt and matching mug. Now shut the fuck up!.[/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> [QUOTE BY= Rabblewatch]HEALTHCARE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN GAY MARRIAGE, POUND THAT ONE IN YOUR ASS.[/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> I know exactly what you are doing - you might be able to fool some of the other people on here, pretending that your writing all of this bullshit because you believe in it. You might believe it, I could really care less, but that is not why you've come on here and written it all out. You want attention; you want to feel important. You feed off the people who read what you say and think "How dare they?!"<br /> <br /> I pity you, because obviously you don't have that much of a life. You come on to forums like this to take out all the anger and hate you feel towards yourself. You somehow feel validated when other people hate you; you're the embattled victim now. It's all really sad.<br /> <br /> You want to use offensive words? Fine. You want to make uninformed regressive comments? Fine. I don't care. You might get a reaction out of some of the others here, but you will not get one from me. Honestly, do you think that I, and all LGBT people, aren't used to being called names?<br /> <br /> You might ask yourself why I would respond to you if I didn't care. I'm tired of all the anger and nastiness on Vive, and I will not allow you to use it as a vehicle for you own personal quest for attention anymore. The only way to do that is to let everybody know about your motivation.<br /> <br /> I can understand if you're angry at me, perhaps your even laughing to yourself about how absurd my whole theory is. Maybe you don't care at all, and good for you. I would ask you before you respond (which I know you will) to remember that you can call me whatever you want; I will not be impressed whatsoever. Go ahead, call me a faggot or a fascist, if you think anyone takes you seriously anymore, you are mistaken.

"But I want to remind you: that you can lock up a mouse or a man but you can't lock up an idea." - Tommy Douglas

Forum Junkie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:34 pm

[QUOTE by Rabblewatch]</b> You sound like one of those ‘American Apologists’. I bet you wrote letters to Al-Jazeera ‘apologizing’ for the 2003 U.S. invasion in Iraq.<br><br /> Limp-wristed crybaby liberal Americans, the worst breed of fuck.<b>[/QUOTE]<br /> Yep, you caught me, you honey-tongued rhetor, you —<br /> <br /> I’m a Liberal American Apologist™.<br /> <br /> I knew that my cover would be blown …<br /> <br><br><br /> … and this has <b>nothing</b> to do with Harper winning a minority government.<br /> <br /> Is this supposed to be a debate forum, or a “change the subject because [with Liberal American Apologies™ to William bin John al-Shakespeare] <i>minority government acquaints a PM with strange bedfellows</i>” forum?<br /> <br /> You clearly know that the best way to keep a topic going is to talk about said topic … so let’s stay with on-topic debate.<br /> <br /> <ol><br /> <li>In your view, should the Tories ever side with the Bloc to pass legislation this term — yes or no?</li><br /> <li>In your view, which is worse for Canada: A., a Conservative minority government; or B., a non-Conservative majority government?</li><br /> </ol>

Shatter your ideals upon the rock of Truth.

— The Divine Symphony, by Inayat Khan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:13 pm

[QUOTE BY= lesouris]<br /> I pity you, because obviously you don't have that much of a life. <br /> [/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> Not that I am suggesting the Moderators post my I.P. But if they did check out my I.P. location, they'd see that I *do* have a life.<br /> <br /> And you can only *wish* you had my life.<br /> <br /> [QUOTE BY= lesouris]You come on to forums like this to take out all the anger and hate you feel towards yourself. You somehow feel validated when other people hate you; you're the embattled victim now. It's all really sad.[/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> I feel this way over all the anti-George BUSH/America protests. For no reason other than to give cops a hard time...I see a bunch of ignorant dipshits yelling/screaming and threatening cops in the streets.<br /> <br /> People hate me? I'm a harmless fuzzball.<br /> <br /> [QUOTE BY= lesouris] Honestly, do you think that I, and all LGBT people, aren't used to being called names?[/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> Maybe the names you are being called are innefective. <br /> <br /> Time to think up some new names that'll "rattle your birdcage" a bit.<br /> <br /> [QUOTE BY= lesouris] I'm tired of all the anger and nastiness on Vive, [/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> I AGREE! And it's time that 'vivelecanada' gets rid of it's ANTI-US bullshit 'NO DEEP INTEGRATION' banner.<br /> <br /> Especially you being a member of the LGBT community, you know that 'DEEP INTEGRATION' can be a "good thing".<br /> <br /> [QUOTE BY= lesouris] and I will not allow you to use it as a vehicle for you own personal quest for attention anymore. The only way to do that is to let everybody know about your motivation.[/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> I agree. I suggest you run back out onto the streets *sigh* AGAIN, and protest *sigh* AGAIN, and write/call/raise the usual politicians, pundits, priests and community activists *snore....* to rally and show SOLIDARITY *falling off my chair...sooo...bored....*<br /> <br /> just....<br /> <br /> keep....up....<br /> <br /> ...the...<br /> <br /> good....<br /> <br /> <br /> fight.....<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> *snooooooze*<br /> <br /> [QUOTE BY= lesouris] Go ahead, call me a faggot or a fascist, if you think anyone takes you seriously anymore, you are mistaken.[/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> Would 'boring dipshit' do you?<br />