Author Topic Options

Forum Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 11:34 am

You are right Poz, if they can't refute the message they attack the messenger.

Forum Junkie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:50 pm

Funny, 'cause I just got a pamphlet from the Northern Health Authority, the organisation through which the BC government provides health services to the entire northern half of the province. <br /> <br />That pamphlet was full of stats about how much funding has gone up for all types of health workers. My recollection was that the HEU just took a 14% pay cut (11% pay, 3% unpaid hours increase, I think). Yet in this pamplet it showed up as being an increase. <br /> <br />And the Fiberal government has been tossing ads in the newspapers with blatant lies about how much money they're giving to doctors, nurses, hospital support staff, etc. In fact, the Fiberals are spending tax dollars to basically campaign for the next election. Isn't that illegal or something? I thought they were supposed to fund their party ads with party dollars. Who knew?

Kory Yamashita

"What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Oliver Wendell Holmes