Author Topic Options

CKA Elite

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:09 am

said it before and will say it again <br /> Voters need to pass an exam to be able to vote <br /> Some prattle on about indepentant candidated what is needed is an independant thinking electorate

"When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do."

William Blake

"To acquire knowledge, one must study;
but to acquire wisdom, one must observe."

Forum Junkie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:25 am

The questions on the exam and the definition of "acceptable " answers would be designed and modified to suit the party in power.<br /> One the current government would want to ask is "Who is the god appointed prime minister with the devine right , decided by god ,to run Canada any way he sees fit?" If you don't answer "Harper" you would not qualify to vote , as you would not be considerd sufficiently enlightened nor god fearing.<br /> Brent

Brent

Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:50 pm

Well, if it wasn't for Devine, I likely wouldn't have moved to Winnipeg. This is bit of a pattern in my home province...they wait until the economy is well and vote in some conservatives then, four or eight years later when the province is falling apart again, they bring the NDP back to fix it.<br /> <br />

CKA Elite

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:30 pm

"The questions on the exam and the definition of "acceptable " answers would be designed and modified to suit the party in power.<br /> Brent"<br /> <br /> Com'on Dude You know me better than that why would I suggest giving those bandits any power?<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> or any party for that matter?

"When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do."

William Blake

Forum Junkie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:29 pm

Suggesting that they get to write a test to determine who may or may not vote is suggesting giving them a lot of power.<br /> Brent

Brent

Forum Junkie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:31 pm

When you move next door to escape the conservatives you should remember , living next door to an asylum is not safe when you have left the patients in charge of the asylum.<br /> Brent

Brent

Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:10 pm

Yeah, moving next door didn't work so well...I came here and Filmon got elected.

CKA Elite

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:41 pm

"Suggesting that they get to write a test to determine who may or may not vote is suggesting giving them a lot of power.<br /> exactlly who are they and them <br /> The idea here is for a fully informed electotate to cast a ballot based on a course of studies that quailifies the voter to untilise critical thought to determine <br /> who is worthy of a ballot <br /> As it is any bozo can, and does, cast a ballot<br /> <br />

William Blake

Forum Junkie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:26 pm

They and them are the people in power who get to determine the test and what they consider a right answer.<br /> In the USanian deep south they once had an aptitude test for voters. When a black person showed up they were handed a Chinese newspaper and asked to read it. When they couldn't they were considered illiterate and denied the right to vote.<br /> Brent

Brent

CKA Elite

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:45 pm

"They and them are the people in power who get to determine the test and what they consider a right answer."<br /> have you taken complete leave of your senses man?<br /> <br /> You musy have to even begin to believe that any test to be given should be allowed to be written by "them"<br /> !<br /> <br /> We already have a situatipon like that with the Queen's copwboys investigating themselves<br /> Shheesh<br /> <br /> I' would almost bet that you have tha capabilities to form at least one question you would like to see on a examination of of determine who has the knowledge to vote, Of course i could be wrong <br /> LOL<br /> <br />

William Blake