CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:39 pm

Damn, Portugal is getting worked by Germany. I really like both teams, but I was hoping Portugal would put on a stellar performance against the Germans. But they are hurting and that own-goal was just so tragic. Germany is just looking unstoppable right now. Their dynamic and fluid, shuffling around the field with speed and skill. An amazing performance.

Come on Ronaldo, give it a shot and score. Put on a show!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:41 pm

No sooner do I speak...Portugal goal! Yahoo!

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:58 pm

MrMarch wrote:

meaningless game....the championship game is on the tube tomorrow morning...Italy vs France!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:51 pm

The third place game is never meaningless. In 1958, the Frenchman Just Fontaine scored 4 goals which earned him the record of 13 goals in one tournament. A record still un beaten.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:54 pm

MrMarch wrote:
Damn, Portugal is getting worked by Germany. I really like both teams, but I was hoping Portugal would put on a stellar performance against the Germans. But they are hurting and that own-goal was just so tragic. Germany is just looking unstoppable right now. Their dynamic and fluid, shuffling around the field with speed and skill. An amazing performance.

Come on Ronaldo, give it a shot and score. Put on a show!

I find it amusing about you cheering for Portugal's one goal there in your second post. Did you not see Germany replacing all of their starters with nothing substitutes? Even with substitutes they were all over Portugal. Germany made Portugal their bitch and you know it. Portugal should be thanking their Catholic God it was only 3-1. The Germans were bitchslapping the Portugeeks so badly their hands were getting sore. It could very well have been 10-1.

Christiano Ronaldo is a big baby crying for his momma. I knew that kid did not belong in the World Cup the very first time I laid eyes upon him. Did you see him wink at the bench after the English player was booted out of the game? That is a true sign of an immature individual. It was very striking in its resemblance to when the Italian player scored on his penalty kick against the Aussies where he sucked his thumb afterwards. This was to signify to the world he had suckered the Australians into a penalty which was not truly a penalty. The man tripped over his own two feet. Then he acted like his balls had been broken. Once the penalty was called, he was miraculously recovered! Wow! Someone call the scientists and have them study this Italian idiot!

Seems like Christiano Ronaldo's football career is over thanks to his immature and idiotic antics. The man is too dumb to know the entire world saw his actions. He mocked an entire country with those actions. As a result you can rest assured Ronaldo will never be allowed to set foot into Great Britain in his entire life as well he should not be. I abhor fucking babies like him. Such people deserve five across the eye!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:34 pm

IkeaMan wrote:
MrMarch wrote:

meaningless game....the championship game is on the tube tomorrow morning...Italy vs France!

It's the World Cup man. Every game I can catch is worth watching. And see xerxes post

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:37 pm

Nietzshe wrote:
*rampany fanboy wanking*

Hey buddy, save your pontificating for someone invested in your arch nemesis and the rest of the plain BS for an appropriate topic.