CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 166
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:36 am
 


no problem


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 166
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:36 am
 


i'll up my post count


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 166
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:37 am
 


as quick as i can [BB]


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
Profile
Posts: 4586
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:37 am
 


Phoenix6 wrote:
So mate, you from sweden? How come you follow arsenal? seems a strange one


My dad's a Gunner fan.. n' so It just came natural to follow the Gunners.
Got Bergkamps actual jersey up on my wall. :D


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 166
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:39 am
 


fair do's fella........... Bergkamp was a quality palyer, but whats all that business about him not flying


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
Profile
Posts: 4586
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:42 am
 


Phoenix6 wrote:
fair do's fella........... Bergkamp was a quality palyer, but whats all that business about him not flying

I'm not sure. Guess he just can't handle it.


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
Profile
Posts: 4586
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:49 am
 


Well.. You don't have to be English to follow Man Utd... But I'm guessing you are?


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 166
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:51 am
 


Yeah i am mate.


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
Profile
Posts: 4586
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:57 am
 


Phoenix6 wrote:
Yeah i am mate.

You won't find much traffic on CKA at this hour. It doesn't get heated untill much later on, if you know what I mean... It'll mess with your sleeping patterns to say the least, if you wan't to catch the Canuckn's at that hour.
Still... I wouldn't have it anyother way. This forum got charm.


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 166
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:13 am
 


Im actually at work at the moment and very rarely get on the net in the evening. Im sure i can leave them a meesage or two that would provoke a reply :twisted: :twisted:


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
Profile
Posts: 4586
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:19 am
 


Desk job?
You won't have to do much to provoke some people here.


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 166
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:33 am
 


OPP wrote:
Desk job?
You won't have to do much to provoke some people here.


yeah desk job *insert most boring fuckin job in world smiley here*

So go on OPP .... what winds the locals up round here? and who's the some :roll:


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
Profile
Posts: 4586
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:45 am
 


Phoenix6 wrote:
OPP wrote:
Desk job?
You won't have to do much to provoke some people here.


yeah desk job *insert most boring fuckin job in world smiley here*

So go on OPP .... what winds the locals up round here? and who's the some :roll:

U.S bashing is allways a sure bet around these parts. Got quite a few of 'em on this forum and a lot more who just like sucking up to them.
The some would be; RUEZ (christian crackpot US lover), WDHIII (whom I've allready mentioned), Grainfedprarieboy (just a quality redneck) and a handfull others not worth mentioning... :lol:


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 166
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:56 am
 


OPP wrote:
Phoenix6 wrote:
OPP wrote:
Desk job?
You won't have to do much to provoke some people here.


yeah desk job *insert most boring fuckin job in world smiley here*

So go on OPP .... what winds the locals up round here? and who's the some :roll:

U.S bashing is allways a sure bet around these parts. Got quite a few of 'em on this forum and a lot more who just like sucking up to them.
The some would be; RUEZ (christian crackpot US lover), WDHIII (whom I've allready mentioned), Grainfedprarieboy (just a quality redneck) and a handfull others not worth mentioning... :lol:





christian crackpot US lover [laughat] praise be :lol: :lol:



just a quality redneck............. how do you circumcise a red neck? kick his sister in the jaw......


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
Profile
Posts: 4586
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:00 am
 


Phoenix6 wrote:
OPP wrote:
Phoenix6 wrote:
OPP wrote:
Desk job?
You won't have to do much to provoke some people here.


yeah desk job *insert most boring fuckin job in world smiley here*

So go on OPP .... what winds the locals up round here? and who's the some :roll:

U.S bashing is allways a sure bet around these parts. Got quite a few of 'em on this forum and a lot more who just like sucking up to them.
The some would be; RUEZ (christian crackpot US lover), WDHIII (whom I've allready mentioned), Grainfedprarieboy (just a quality redneck) and a handfull others not worth mentioning... :lol:





christian crackpot US lover [laughat] praise be :lol: :lol:



just a quality redneck............. how do you circumcise a red neck? kick his sister in the jaw......


HAAHAHAhahahahAHAHAHAhahahaha AHAHA ahahahahaaaaahahAHAHAHAAA!!!
Thanx man.. he he he.. a good laugh was just what I needed to get my day started..


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.