CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
 Boston Bruins
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:41 pm

This is a site deticated to my nephew Jeffery, who passed away on September 25th last year. The Jeffery Aldrich memorial foundation has been started up in his memory to raise money for rogers house which raises money for cancer research. There is a golf tournement coming up this September in his memory. If you are in the Ottawa area and would love to play a great round of golf and win some great prizes please give this website a look. they are also looking for corporate sponsors the contact info is on the website.

www.19yearsandaday.ca/

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:41 am

I'm saddened to hear about you nephew.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:11 am

Please accept my condolences.

Boston Bruins
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:16 pm

Thanks for the condolences guys. It means alot. I'm going to send a message to Trev and see if he's got a banner I can use at the golf tournament, if not see if he will let me have one made since I work in the printing trade it would not be hard. I wouldn't mind plugging CKA, Jeffrey would of thought it was cool.

Thanks again

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:27 pm

One of my Lady friends built an off line site...
dedicated to her son...
We keep telling her to post it but she still has many issues as it so recent.
The Grade school in my community now hosts a "Wesley Firth" award.
"Smiling and courage."

I sincerely feel for you Ofaolain.

Deepest respects,
Chantale.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:37 pm

ofaolain ofaolain:
Thanks for the condolences guys. It means alot. I'm going to send a message to Trev and see if he's got a banner I can use at the golf tournament, if not see if he will let me have one made since I work in the printing trade it would not be hard. I wouldn't mind plugging CKA, Jeffrey would of thought it was cool.

Thanks again

PM Trev im sure he wouldnt have a problem with that idea..

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:14 pm

That is really sad. Please accept my condolences. I really respect and admire your family is bringing some good out of this tragedy, esspecially despite the unimaginable pain they must be feeling right now. I hope they can prevent others from having to go through it.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:19 pm

Beautifully done web site friend... make sure to add it to our web links section.. (RH)

Boston Bruins
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:29 pm

Thanks RH.......I just added it. I was unaware there was such a section. By the way have you recieved that book I sent you. I have been off work for about a month and a half now and have no idea if it finally made it to you. Let me know please. Thanks