canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:00 am

[center]Image

Crazy Canucks, a newer Canadian gaming Community

Crazy Canucks started in September 2005 and are a bunch of gamers who like to play online games together. Whether it be FPS, sports, MMORPG, etc... Crazy Canucks goal is to provide a home base for everyone. We hope our web site and our Team speak will allow us to unite many gamers and make for countless evenings of gaming fun. The basics are you can signup for any two games of your choice, a primary game and a secondary game. We figure two games is really all people have time to dedicate to. (You can change games at anytime there is a forum to do this) All we ask is you make the most of your time here and participate in the forums etc.. We hope you decide to play with us.

Crazy Canucks isn't just a Canadian Clan, we accept international gamers from all over this beautiful planet; although there are rules for international members.

What we want from You

Do as much or as little as you want. We would love to have people who want to start a new gaming section, or join one of our current ones! We are a fun and active community so come on by and say hello to your fellow Canadian friends

So What are you Waitaing for? Check out http://www.canuckclan.com to join or just stop by and say Hi and wish us luck!

Cheers!
The Crazy Canucks[/center]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:39 am

Ummm. You know that thier is a Canada Kicks Ass Clan....although we don't play mmporg as a clan. Just weird that you recruit on this site.

-Fuzz

Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:04 pm

LOL Yeah I know but it is a strictly BF2 clan right? I can delete the post put I thought this was the appropiate forum as I am advertising our Canadian site. :) I have a link to CKA on ours.

Cheers,

Luke

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:10 pm

I ain't saying get off our turf or nothing, just seemed odd is all. We play BF2 and COD2 pretty much exclusively to answer the last post. So I don't see a problem with you recruiting here, but I ain't the boss. I am barely a member on these forums.

Cheers,

Fuzz PDT_Armataz_01_19

Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:13 am

We should get together as two Canadian communities some time and play some games!

W00t!

Cheers,

Luke