CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 10:29 am

To kick off a new forum that's being launched, we are having a contest. It's the "You don't have to be a superstar contest."

You don't have to be a superstar, we just want to make you feel like
one, and give you a prize pack valued at $150.00/CND.

The contest will be underway starting August/ 2003. Entry for the
contest begins July/ 2003.

The prize pack comes with a personal vanity 1 page website, hosting for a year, sub-domain and personal cards. Plus you get neat accessories, such as your own guest book, message boards, chat rooms and forums. Valued at $150.00/CND

We think you don't have to be a star to have your own cardsite, but
we sure want to make you feel like one.

If you want to learn more about the contest or if you just want to
enter use this link for more details. http://cardsites.ca/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=14#14

And remember you don't have to be a star, we just want to make you feel like one.

Also feel free to add your name to the directory. http://www.Cardsites.ca/Portal.html

Email me if you have any questions. AJ@cardsites.ca

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 1:00 pm

:roll: *yawn*.... :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 1:15 pm

I mean come on *yawn*.... is extreamly vague. If ya have to give feedback and i know you do, i would hope for better than yawn.

And i am sure you will tell me how to make it not so yawn and what exactly it is that you find so yawn.

Looking forward to hearing back from you. (I wait with anticipation.)

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 2:14 pm

Well if you want the truth, you come here and your very 1st post is a plug for another forum, yours, with links that dont work.. at least post a bit, get to know some of the folks here, and fix your links.. Thats why i rated it with a *yawn*.... Happy now?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:53 pm

I agree RH. I still feel like a newbie and would not plug my own site.

The links are working and I still say *yawn*.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:57 pm

Yup they are working now ...But still.......

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 5:51 am

1. It's a forum. Bit hard for the links not to work. (They kind of take care of themselves.) Maybe you typed in something wrong the first time.

2. I've been here before. Had another account, tried to get the password couldn't and so i just created this one.

3.I looked around this space and forgive me if i'm wrong but it seems this is the place for posting all about your forums or links if they are Canadian.

Canada Kicks Ass Forums Forum Index -> Canadian Websites

I can see why you might not like me posting another forum here, (Sorry if i stepped on any toes.) But i looked around and seems that what others had used this forum for. (You had even provided some decent feedback from what i could see looking around.)

I see your point about 1st post to promote antother forum, but it's cause i was here before that i knew of this forum to post here to begin with.

Anyways hope that clears things up a bit. You have a nice forum, not trying to step on any toes.

Till another maybe.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 8:07 am

When I clicked on the link you posted, it didnt work at the time...And yes you posted ion the right place, and no ya didnt step on any ones toes either... welcome back... :lol: