canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 4:14 pm

... I'm sorry my "Fucken Post" ;) was confusing, what I mean't was that I thought communism was better not because its past is better, which it isn't, but because of what a perfectly run communist government would be like... Oh well.. Anyway, if you want to go into bad types of government due to their past lets look at Democracy... Hitler was elected freely in a democratic election...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:51 pm

I like how you said Hitler was elected "freely" Laconifir.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:19 pm

Its true

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:21 pm

Only 33% of German citizens voted for him... But because many of the eligible voters didn't vote at all, he still won...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:58 pm

And that makes democracy bad eh? What kind of shit are they teaching you kids in school anymore???

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 6:06 am

Laconfir Laconfir:
Its true

Ya better read up on thi s buddy, the S/A otherwise known as the brownshirts terrorised polling stations, those who did vote were forced to vite Hiltler or not vote at all...That was no way a legally honestly elected democratic group.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 6:46 am

Kind of like keeping black people from voting in Florida....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:15 am

Right. It would be, if that had happened since 1880. Laconfir, all I can say is you've got a lot to learn. Good luck... If that's what they are teaching you in school, you should sue the school system.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 12:19 pm

$1:
I'm sorry my "Fucken Post" was confusing, what I mean't was that I thought communism was better not because its past is better, which it isn't, but because of what a perfectly run communist government would be like...

Laconfir just about any system of government works well in theory be it Communist, Fascist, Democratic and so on. We can't just judge a form of government on what it would be like if it was run perfectly we have to look at it's past as well to show how it actually worked out.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:42 pm

... just at its past but also at the types of leaders the bad ones had...

RH, I know Hitler had propaganda and shit going on during the election, so maybe I shouldn't have said that he was elected fairly... The fact is he was only elected by 33%... Oh well..

[quote=Wingnut1]And that makes democracy bad eh? What kind of shit are they teaching you kids in school anymore??? [/quote]

Wingnut, Fuck off or read my posts.. What I was doing was just getting back at Chrissy's and your opinion, about Communism/Facism both having bad pasts..

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:19 pm

Is that what it was? Pardon me...looked to me like you were making an ass out of yourself. All I was trying to do was give you an excuse.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 5:03 pm

...because you are obviously one of the childs Bush left behind... Basically, if Mussolini and Hitler make Facism bad, and the USSR and China make communism bad (BTW is China still communist?) then Democracy is equally as bad... Bush and Hitler were both elected...

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 5:30 pm

Actually Hitler was elected...Bush was appointed.

Don't worry too much about Wing, Laconfir...he has a long history of not reading posts before responding to them. He had a scribe for a while, but the poor kid was a product of the education system in Bush's Texas and couldn't read a word as a result. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 2:05 am

This is quite the debate going on and as I have a bad habbit of stiring the pot here I go......

As far as Bush and Hitler being "elected" to office it could be argued for a while. But sorry to say this but Bush is a moron, I have yet to see him do anythign right. OTH Hilter, yes a very very bad man, was a smart man! He took a whole country and Industrialized it and made it a world power well it was under sanctions and turmoil.

Sorry guys I know its not really on the topic but since you were aguing about leaders being elected, I had to state as least one has actually done something while he was in control.