Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:39 am

Check out my site I made for helping ppl with Windows
Windows World Its still new but I would like some feedback thanks 8) :D

Last edited by stone982 on Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:09 am

Looks like there are some good topics on the site....I'll try to check it out in a month or so and see how it's going.....good luck!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:43 pm

Well after a whole bunch of problems and changes were still around. I`m sorry I havent been here to use this awesome website of yours but making your own site and keeping it going takes alot, I think any admin can agree with that. I will try to be around a bit more now that things have been going awhile.

We might not have alot of members yet but we are growing slowly. We have a great host and very good uptime. I hope maybe some of you will check it out. Hope to get a bit of feedback on it if at all possible.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Boston Bruins
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:13 pm

Are you Bigguy? Is it a site for Windows help only, or what other features does this site have? Just curious... :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:23 pm

Yes I am Bigguy. Its not just a site for Windows help. When I first started it it was but we have expanded to include linux, virus alerts, digital photography, online gaming and a whole lot more. I am running an Smf 1.0.5 forum with Mkportal installed and quite a few modifications. We are stable and have been up and running for about 6 or 7 months now. I guess you could say its a variety website.

UPDATE: I have updated the website to smf 1.1 RC2 and MKPortal 1.1 rc1 We still have all the great forums as before and alot more. Just thought I would update this thread. On the Portal we have a place for pics of all types including screenshots from games you play, plus a downloads area with a variety of helpful freeware, shareware and open source utilities. We also have a blog area for members. Adding to this is a section for user reviews of software and hardware plus a top sites list that members can submit there favorite sites to. There is also an rss feeder for all the up to date tech news, and thats just the portal.