Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:03 pm

I did it more for the fact that his first number of posts were spam for his site.......and there were 3 of them. He's trolling similar sites looking for members which is fine if anyone wants to post there as well or instead of.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:07 pm

Regina Regina:
I did it more for the fact that his first number of posts were spam for his site.......and there were 3 of them. He's trolling similar sites looking for members which is fine if anyone wants to post there as well or instead of.

If you clicked his link you would see the site is so new that the forums arent even up yet. Same with most of the other links,we should welcome other sites,that's the Canadian way. :wink: It look's like a not bad site,dont see any CT's yet.

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:19 pm

I'm scared to ask what CT's are.........

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:34 pm

conspiracy theories....may i ask why he was jailed? is it b/c of the spam?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:36 pm

ROTFL cagerattler is banned for 355 days?! That's awesome.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:35 pm

Indelible Indelible:
I must have missed the spam,the site look's allright though. Dont think he was doing anything bad(compared to some of the stuff that go's on here.) 8O

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:41 pm

Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:

He was?!

Who do I thank for getting rid of one of the most annoying idiots on the site?

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:40 pm

Indelible Indelible:
Yes.

Actually I have no problem letting him out. I just put seven days because that's longer than the usual attention span of spammers.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:45 pm

true enough

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:03 am

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:

He was?!

Who do I thank for getting rid of one of the most annoying idiots on the site?
I didn't ban him but I'd given him a time out. After his 30+ PM's to me looking for my home address so I could bitch slap him, he was banned for good. I think thanks are in order for QBC if you'd like to know who flipped the off switch though.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:31 pm

yes chewingthebacon posted 3 topics all promoting his site. 1 promotion as your first post might slide, if its a Canadain site, but 3... i think crosses the line to spam.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:31 pm

Just thought I would add that I did post 3 times, only because every time I tried to post on the Canadian Websites thread, my message was promptly taken off. I guess it was because I was deemed competition. So I don't know If I would define this as spam, given that I kept unfairly getting my posts taken off a thread designed to promote other canadian websites. I suggest you get rid of this thread if you don't want others advertising their canadian sites.

I will not be posting here anymore, so feel free to delete this message as well.

cheers

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:18 pm

I have to agree with this guy. I have surfed this particular forum for a long time and almost every single time someone puts there link up here they get shit kicked and called spammers and such. Get rid of the damn forum if you do not want people posting links to there sites,be it there first post or there 500th.

For the love of god the forum is called "Canadian Websites". If someone would tell me how to advertise on this forum and not put your link up then by all means fire away.

I hate spammers as much as the next guy but your a little overboard here and by a little, I mean allot.

Now onto surf the rest of the forum :)

just my 2 cents

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:22 pm

I wondered over to chewing the bacon and jesus wept I found that Commie loving asshole Reverant Blare posting till his heart content. Gag me with a spoon, I can't stand that bleeding heart moron. Note to owner of Chewing Bacon: Blair isn't a asset but a liability, well unless you think the Goberment of Cuba is the most wonderous of all. Still gaging.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:38 pm

acidcomplex acidcomplex:
I have to agree with this guy. I have surfed this particular forum for a long time and almost every single time someone puts there link up here they get shit kicked and called spammers and such. Get rid of the damn forum if you do not want people posting links to there sites,be it there first post or there 500th.

For the love of god the forum is called "Canadian Websites". If someone would tell me how to advertise on this forum and not put your link up then by all means fire away.

I hate spammers as much as the next guy but your a little overboard here and by a little, I mean allot.

Now onto surf the rest of the forum :)

just my 2 cents

if you actualy read the topic, he wasn't being called a spammer for posting a topic about his site, it was because he posted 3 topics all at the same time and all as his first post as a new member.

Last month I made a change to the forums so new users cannot post url's until they make a certain amount of posts, or have been a member for so long.