Author Topic Options

Forum Junkie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:21 pm

The bureaucrats making this framing effort were Liberal appointees with Liberal loyalties , Liberals who's government was defeated by Bedard.<br /> Brent

Brent

Vive Moderator

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:43 pm

[QUOTE BY= Brent Swain] The bureaucrats making this framing effort were Liberal appointees with Liberal loyalties , Liberals who's government was defeated by Bedard.<br /> Brent[/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> When I heard her Husband knew where she was going, I thought it just a ploy to get more visitation. But as a result of her Gomrey testimony! <br /> <br /> Another reason political parties should be abolished.

Take the Kama Sutra. How many people died from the Kama Sutra as opposed to the Bible? - Frank Zappa

CKA Elite

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:52 pm

[Another reason political parties should be abolished.]<br /> <br /> Tease!!<br /> <br /> You ARE in touch with my inner Anarchist<br /> lets get together[ROTFLMAO]and do that!<br /> <br /> <br /> Announcement <br /> Inner Anarchist Seminars! Contact <br /> Endless Enterprises. Inc.<br /> Ask For Diogenes and the DogMan Bad-assed Blues Band<br /> Cash only!<br /> In God We Trust, all others pay cash!<br />

"When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do."

William Blake

"To acquire knowledge, one must study;
but to acquire wisdom, one must observe."

CKA Elite

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:01 pm

[QUOTE BY= Diogenes] [Another reason political parties should be abolished.]<br /> <br /> Tease!!<br /> <br /> You ARE in touch with my inner Anarchist<br /> lets get together[ROTFLMAO]and do that!<br /> <br /> <br /> Announcement <br /> Inner Anarchist Seminars! Contact <br /> Endless Enterprises. Inc.<br /> Ask For Diogenes and the DogMan Bad-assed Blues Band<br /> <br /> <br /> Receit of full admission Holds your space<br /> No Stagglers<br /> No refunds<br /> <br /> Cash only!<br /> In God We Trust, all others pay cash!<br /> [/QUOTE]

"When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do."

William Blake

"To acquire knowledge, one must study;
but to acquire wisdom, one must observe."

Forum Junkie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:17 pm

If prosecutors had asked her ex if he had tried to make any contact via phone or email to request to see his daughter , and checked to see if such options were available, they would have lost the option of having her arrested , which is why they didn't do that.<br /> Is there anything that can be done to protect whistle blowers from such retaliation? This type of retaliation appears to be common in the legal industry, sometimes years after the alleged event.<br /> Lets hope that she wins a multimillion dollar lawsuit against the prosecutors , and ends up with liens against their personal properties and garnishee orders against their wages and bank accounts, with appropriate medin coverage. This may serve as a deterrent to the extreme, uncontroled framing powers of the legal industry.<br /> Any cash for whistle blowers the government may offer is a joke compared to the legal fees absorbed by such vendettas.<br /> Lets make it another election issue next time around. Does any opposition candidate have the huevos to mention this in the next campaign? Probably not.<br /> I heard on CBC this morning a question about how whistle blowers are rewarded. I was hoping someone would say "They are arrested and jailed when they try to cross a border." No such luck.<br /> Brent<br />

Brent