Author Topic Options

Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:19 pm

Thanks for the info Dr C, I'll be signing!

"aaaah and the whisper of thousands of tiny voices became a mighty deafening roar and they called it 'freedom'!"' Canadians Acting Humanely at home & everywhere

Vive Moderator

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:05 am

Good on ya, C#.<br /> <br /> Thought I'd bump this one up. I don't understand the Vive readership sometimes.<br /> <br /> Civil Liberties, right to privacy and constitutional rights are big issues here, and yet when Big Corporations are writing laws that will take away your right to illegal search and sezuire, privacy and fair use; there is no uproar? Disney, Sony Records, and others will be able to request your internet usage history, without a court order and then throw their high priced lawyers at you until you pay them a sum of money they determine (without a trial); and there are only 33 views on this thread?<br /> <br /> Get with the program sheeple!<br /> <br /> http://www.sysdesign.ca/jem_berkes/canadian_copyright.html<br />

Take the Kama Sutra. How many people died from the Kama Sutra as opposed to the Bible? - Frank Zappa