Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:48 pm

BRAH BRAH:
Thanos Thanos:
If it's like practically every other mall I've been to in my entire life then 90% of the stores in WEM sell nothing but women's shoes.

:|

Heh. Even the guys that don't work in women's footwear feel that way too most of the time. God, where did it all go wrong??????

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:58 am

Thanos Thanos:
BRAH BRAH:
Thanos Thanos:
If it's like practically every other mall I've been to in my entire life then 90% of the stores in WEM sell nothing but women's shoes.

:|

Heh. Even the guys that don't work in women's footwear feel that way too most of the time. God, where did it all go wrong??????

Peg don't worry I'll pull out. :|

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:14 am

BRAH BRAH:
Peg don't worry I'll pull out. :|

More like "don't worry, I'm on the pill."

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:30 am

Peg: Aaaaaaal, let's have sex!

Al: duh, no Peg.

*flushes toilet* audience cheers*

(always wondered what Al's malfunction was, what with Peg catting about in those spandex tights all the time)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:03 am

Thanos Thanos:

Actually, it has a mix of just about everything (two or three food courts, a half dozen pubs, a licensed pool hall/bowling alley, a couple nightclubs, an amusement park, a waterpark, a huge movie theatre and a ton of other odd places like WRG mentioned - some of which are the only location in Alberta or even western Canada).

The trick for you would be to stay on the ground floor, as most of the women's clothing and shoe stores are on the second floor.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:11 am

Sounds like hell on earth. I already hate the malls we have in Vancouver. Try to get in and out, but all those shoppers with the glazed eyes just get in your way. I have to really want something only available at a mall to go there - not often the case.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:27 am

Da Mall? Did ja go on da rollercoashter?

- Ernie Scar, Brocket 99