Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:31 pm

I was just navigating thru CKA, when my screen went white with a bunch of blue lines. When I rebooted, it was OK again. I've never had this happen. Was this a crash? Any idea what could have caused it?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:24 pm

Sounds like a probable PHP error. I haven't seen it on CKA for a long time. If you can remember what page it was send the link to Trevor so's he can fix it or just delete it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:57 pm

Computer cancer.

:lol:

What are your, uh, computer specs?

Are they vertical lines?

Do you have a Dell?

Was it in browser or was it your full computer screen? If the entire computer screen I doubt it has anything really to do with CKA...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:11 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Sounds like a probable PHP error. I haven't seen it on CKA for a long time. If you can remember what page it was send the link to Trevor so's he can fix it or just delete it.

It was on a new topic Scape posted. But, I revisited it after I re-booted, and no problems then nor since.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:13 pm

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
Computer cancer.

:lol:

What are your, uh, computer specs?

Are they vertical lines?

Do you have a Dell?

Was it in browser or was it your full computer screen? If the entire computer screen I doubt it has anything really to do with CKA...

No they were kinda jazzy, sorta like the test page of a printer when it's out of alignment. More or less horizontal I would say.

No, no Dell.

It was the total screen. I thought maybe my monitor had blown up, but as I say, or re-boot, no more problems so far.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:00 pm

Absolutely bizarre, I can't find jack all.

Are both sides of the monitor cable firmly attached? (just to sound like the assholes from India)

I gotta say I have no idea what could have caused that. You may have to fight through call support.

They might say it's a card problem.