CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Forum rules

This is a Conservative Party forum meant for like-minded discussion, if you want to flame or debate in open, please use the main Canadian Politics forum.

Are Liberals stupid?
Yes, otherwise they wouldn't be Liberals  93%  [ 40 ]
They are merely retarded.  7%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 43

Author Topic Options
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:17 am

I wish to hopefully create the first thread for the Flaming Dumpster.

Everyone help me out.

And feel free to abuse the poll.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:30 am

And you said your polls are completely fair and unbiased. :roll:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:34 am

Arctic_Menace Arctic_Menace:
And you said your polls are completely fair and unbiased. :roll:

ROTFL

That's the spirit.

BTW, the challenge still remains to find a single poll I submitted prior to your objections and accusations of constant bias.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:38 am

$1:
That's the spirit.

BTW, the challenge still remains to find a single poll I submitted prior to your objections and accusations of constant bias.

And I'm still looking. I've found some from MCB and OTI. Sorry, but you're guys constant slamming of the liberals makes you all look like the same angry old geezer...

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:42 am

$1:
That's the spirit.

And I'm still looking. I've found some from MCB and OTI. Sorry, but you're guys constant slamming of the liberals makes you all look like the same angry old geezer...

You cliamed almost all my polls are biased. I publish a poll with about 1/3 of my threads. These overwhelming numbers of examples should be easy.....or do you retract your statment and I'll drop it to?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:45 am

$1:
You cliamed almost all my polls are biased. I publish a poll with about 1/3 of my threads.

Strangely enough, I searched extensively trhough the old threads, and found very few from you. Hmm.........

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:47 am

If this turns into a retarded pissing match, which it will. I'm going to lock it down. I've also moved it to the proper forum. If this one can continue without getting nasty then it can stay....and by nasty I mean calling each other the usual drivel.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:55 am

Regina Regina:
If this turns into a retarded pissing match, which it will. I'm going to lock it down. I've also moved it to the proper forum. If this one can continue without getting nasty then it can stay....and by nasty I mean calling each other the usual drivel.
I think the proper place for this should be "Random Insanity" (maybe not so random where Brainfriedprairieboy is concerned)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:32 pm

hrmm 28-1 I guess they are stupid :-)

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:50 am

brain leasions caused by the paradox between their party values and actual liberalism...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:50 am

And feel free to abuse the poll.

ya, I've heard the Israilies are good at pole manipulation. HELLO!!!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:14 pm

$1:
That's the spirit.

When the Liberals make it so easy, one has to point it out.

Have you been taking lessons from Dion? You going to start crying "This is not fair" everytime we post something about the Liberals? :lol:

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:39 am

The Liberals are stupid because they are extremely brilliant and we are the stupid ones for have giving them so much power :@