bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:07 am

As I hear it explained by those who claim to know the El Paso shooting was in a gun-free zone.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:16 am

Not everyone carry's in Texas, even if they do they do not go into areas that prohibit fire arms. Well at least the law abiding people don't. Not sure if this mall allows CW on premise but many shopping areas do not allow it. Thing is I do feel safer than lets say living in Chicago where shootings happen every day yet no one is allowed to carry a weapon.

Can't recall if it was the El Paso or the Dayton shooting that took all of 30 seconds to take place. Still that's a very short time for anyone to react.

$1:
It took New Zealand just six days to ban semi-automatic weapons. America, are you listening?

IF you knew exactly what you were talking about you would 1) know that our Constitution allows people to own weapons and to have that changed is a very long proses (not sure if New Zeeland had/has such a law) 2) I Read an article (over a month ago) that even though Semi-Auto's were banned less than 30% of the known Semi-Auto's had been turned in. So looks like people in New Zealand are not abiding by the law. When are you going to jump on them for being law breakers.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:27 am

raydan raydan:
I know nothing about the site... aren't people anonymous there? :?

Didn't know that so yeah my idea just went down the drain. :(

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:57 am

$1:
It took New Zealand just six days to ban semi-automatic weapons. America, are you listening?

New Zealand has about 1.212 million civilian guns. The United States has 393.347 million civilian guns.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated ... by_country

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:50 am

stratos stratos:
Not everyone carry's in Texas, even if they do they do not go into areas that prohibit fire arms. Well at least the law abiding people don't. Not sure if this mall allows CW on premise but many shopping areas do not allow it. Thing is I do feel safer than lets say living in Chicago where shootings happen every day yet no one is allowed to carry a weapon.

Can't recall if it was the El Paso or the Dayton shooting that took all of 30 seconds to take place. Still that's a very short time for anyone to react.

$1:

IF you knew exactly what you were talking about you would 1) know that our Constitution allows people to own weapons and to have that changed is a very long proses (not sure if New Zeeland had/has such a law) 2) I Read an article (over a month ago) that even though Semi-Auto's were banned less than 30% of the known Semi-Auto's had been turned in. So looks like people in New Zealand are not abiding by the law. When are you going to jump on them for being law breakers.

It was Dayton. The bastard was killed within a minute of opening fire but still managed to kill nine.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:06 am

Thanks just couldn't remember which one went that fast.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:06 am

Meanwhile gun nuts continue to ensure America continues its decline into a nightmare of a failed civilization.

$1:
Missouri Walmart panic caused by armed man testing gun rights

A man who sparked panic by walking into a Walmart with a rifle and body armour told police he was testing his right to bear arms in public.

Dmitriy Andreychenko entered the shop heavily armed, days after a mass shooting at another of Walmart's stores.
"I wanted to know if that Walmart honoured the second amendment," the 20-year-old told police after his arrest.
Prosecutors have charged him with making a terrorist threat.
If found guilty, the charge could result in a four-year prison sentence and a fine of $10,000 (£8,300), Greene County prosecutor Dan Patterson said in a ...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49303879