CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 30224
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:41 pm
 


<strong>Title: </strong> <a href="/link.php?id=18031" target="_blank">59 per cent of Quebecers say they're racist: poll</a> (click to view)

<strong>Category:</strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=News_Links&file=category&catid=14" target="_blank">Misc CDN</a>
<strong>Posted By: </strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=snookums" target="_blank">snookums</a>
<strong>Date: </strong> 2007-01-15 16:05:16
<strong>Canadian</strong>


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8204
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:41 pm
 


8O

"Fifty-nine per cent..."

"...only 47 per cent..."

THOS ENUMBERS ARE TOO HIGH REGARDLESS! 8O


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
Profile
Posts: 10896
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:48 pm
 


See I can't help it firecat, I'm from Quebec. :-)


Offline
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
Profile
Posts: 2282
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:49 pm
 


LOL hwacker.


Offline
Active Member
Active Member


GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 227
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:21 pm
 


Everyone is racist to some degree as much as we may try not to be. Although not all racism is negative, its just an exagerated stereotype based on life experience and outside influence.

I could be considered racist for thinking that all asian women are hot. I know that not all are; but life experiance has formed that stereotype.

In the end 59% really isnt that high. I submit, the remaining 41% were lying.


Offline
Newbie
Newbie
Profile
Posts: 7
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:29 pm
 


As a francophone, my experience has shown that both sides of the coin can be racist. That is the french are racist and the english are too.
I'm bilingual so I've lived this...

Oh they're from Ontario. Oh, they're from Quebec.

It's a lose lose situation anyway you cut it.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
Profile
Posts: 22594
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:37 pm
 


Who would have thought..

$1:
October 30, 1995
Quebec referendum, federalists win with 50.6% of vote. Jacques Parizeau blames the sovereignist defeat on "money and the ethnic vote" and declares that "we will have our country and we will get our revenge."


You and you're little dog, Kyoto too! :-)


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 17037
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:37 pm
 


I'm not racist, I just hate everybody equally... :D


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
Profile
Posts: 4615
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:40 pm
 


$1:
I'm not racist, I just hate everybody equally...

You stole my saying. :(


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8204
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:30 pm
 


Unless nationality would ever be considered part of Racism, I am definitly not racist, :D

If Nationality IS, I'm a mega fucking racist. Heh. :D You all know why.

*drags American flag along ground with me as I head out back*


Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 1104
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:32 pm
 


Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
Unless nationality would ever be considered part of Racism, I am definitly not racist, :D

If Nationality IS, I'm a mega fucking racist. Heh. :D You all know why.

*drags American flag along ground with me as I head out back*


Back. To. Bed.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8204
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:36 pm
 


Firecat Firecat:
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
Unless nationality would ever be considered part of Racism, I am definitly not racist, :D

If Nationality IS, I'm a mega fucking racist. Heh. :D You all know why.

*drags American flag along ground with me as I head out back*


Back. To. Bed.
*tackles you and drives flag through your throat*

:x


Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 1104
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:40 pm
 


*sighs* makes note to double Mr_Canada's Ritalin.

No wonder I drink.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8204
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:46 pm
 


Firecat Firecat:
*sighs* makes note to double Mr_Canada's Ritalin.

No wonder I drink.
*throws a burning Americna flag at you*

Ritilan is American! :o

I don't take any drugs. :D Medical or not, :lol:


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.