CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28483
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:53 pm
 


Title: 866 of 45,000 �irregular� asylum seekers removed by CBSA since 2017
Category: Misc CDN
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2019-06-28 19:11:24
Canadian


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13196
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:53 pm
 


If the numbers are so low "because removal orders can only be enforced once an asylum seeker has exhausted all legal avenues to try to remain in the country" it may be time to streamline the system so this crap isn't happening and while they're at it they may want to throw more manpower in running these cases through so these delay are mitigated.

Although, I wonder how may of the 44,101 other "ILLEGAL" immigrants CBSA has lost already?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23070
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:10 pm
 


Freakinoldguy wrote:
If the numbers are so low "because removal orders can only be enforced once an asylum seeker has exhausted all legal avenues to try to remain in the country" it may be time to streamline the system so this crap isn't happening and while they're at it they may want to throw more manpower in running these cases through so these delay are mitigated.


Or we could just send border jumpers back when we catch them.

There's a radical thought.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14007
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:38 am
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
Freakinoldguy wrote:
If the numbers are so low "because removal orders can only be enforced once an asylum seeker has exhausted all legal avenues to try to remain in the country" it may be time to streamline the system so this crap isn't happening and while they're at it they may want to throw more manpower in running these cases through so these delay are mitigated.


Or we could just send border jumpers back when we catch them.

There's a radical thought.
What, you mean actually enforce our border sovereignty? Why you fascist you. :lol:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13196
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:18 am
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
Freakinoldguy wrote:
If the numbers are so low "because removal orders can only be enforced once an asylum seeker has exhausted all legal avenues to try to remain in the country" it may be time to streamline the system so this crap isn't happening and while they're at it they may want to throw more manpower in running these cases through so these delay are mitigated.


Or we could just send border jumpers back when we catch them.

There's a radical thought.


A little late for the 44,101 Liberal Voters who are already hear isn't it?


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8758
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:35 am
 


Quote:

A little late for the 44,101 Liberal Voters who are already hear isn't it?

Only to the most moronic Conservatives who think refugee claimants can vote.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23070
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:38 am
 


Freakinoldguy wrote:
N_Fiddledog wrote:
Freakinoldguy wrote:
If the numbers are so low "because removal orders can only be enforced once an asylum seeker has exhausted all legal avenues to try to remain in the country" it may be time to streamline the system so this crap isn't happening and while they're at it they may want to throw more manpower in running these cases through so these delay are mitigated.


Or we could just send border jumpers back when we catch them.

There's a radical thought.


A little late for the 44,101 Liberal Voters who are already hear isn't it?



The solution there may be simple too.

If a Liberal government isn't in power they can't be opening the doors for what they hope will be future supporters.

On the other hand I hesitate to put my hopes in Soy Boy # 2. Looking into the future I worry I might find I just endorsed more of the same if I give him my vote. I lack confidence there where will be much "streamlining the system" at the bottom end of my expectations under Scheer.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13196
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:09 pm
 


herbie wrote:
Quote:

A little late for the 44,101 Liberal Voters who are already hear isn't it?

Only to the most moronic Conservatives who think refugee claimants can vote.


Let me fix that for ya, insults.


"A little late for the 44,101 FUTURE Liberal Voters who are already here isn't it". [B-o]


Happy now?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13196
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:20 pm
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:


On the other hand I hesitate to put my hopes in Soy Boy # 2. Looking into the future I worry I might find I just endorsed more of the same if I give him my vote. I lack confidence there where will be much "streamlining the system" at the bottom end of my expectations under Scheer.



Like I said before. I'd vote for the Great Satan himself if it meant getting rid of that virtue signalling, woke, feminist joke of a divide and conquer, waterbox drinking pitiful little dictator.

So, if the Great Satan just happens to be Scheer then so be it because, it's the price i'm willing to pay to get our country back from the worst PM in Canadian history.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23070
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:36 pm
 


Yeah...I might wind up going there too.

I'm back and forth, right now, but the shit-pile we've got currently - not just Justin but the crowd he chose for support - does look like it will be hard to top. Maybe Scheer can't be that bad - even though he's giving all kinds of indications he wants to try.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13196
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:58 am
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
Yeah...I might wind up going there too.

I'm back and forth, right now, but the shit-pile we've got currently - not just Justin but the crowd he chose for support - does look like it will be hard to top. Maybe Scheer can't be that bad - even though he's giving all kinds of indications he wants to try.


He's a politician which means by nature HE LIES, so I wouldn't worry to much about him keeping all his weird left wing type campaign promises. Or, any of the other ones either. :wink:

Hell, look at waterbox boy. The only major promises he kept were marijuana, the long form census and a (sort of) non partisan senate. Otherwise he's just ad libbed his way through his term destroying lives, careers and Canadian unity while pandering completely to the natives and every other special interest group in Canada that adheres to his warped dogma.

Canadians have learned not to expect much from their politicians and because of that we have leaders like Trudeau. So, when you think about it, just how bad can Scheer really be in comparison to what's destroying the country now?


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.