CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:56 pm

Didn’t Take Long! Dems Tie Bombs to Coverage of Caravan Mob & Trump
$1:

[clip]

There are crazies on all sides and we don’t know who sent these packages. It sounds like someone from the right but we don’t know. The sender(s) could be a nut on the right or left. There are always the Bernie Sanders nuts or Antifa but the right has their crazies too. The timing is odd, to say the least.

Hopefully, the lunatic(s) will be caught quickly. That is the important thing here. It’s too reminiscent of the ’60s and ’70s when Bill Ayers et al were blowing up buildings.

THE UNHINGED LEFT TIES IT TO THE CARAVAN MOB AND TRUMP
The left isn’t waiting to find out who is behind it. They are already running with it. Apparently, the President can’t criticize fake news for being fake news.

Crazed Trump-hating reporter Brian Krassenstein is posting unhinged tweets. He tweeted: Trump may not have personally mailed bombs to George Soros, the Obamas and the Clintons but his rhetoric and failure to address these disgusting acts are enabling this filth… and we are the “unhinged angry mobs”?

Trump may not have personally mailed bombs to George Soros, the Obamas and the Clintons but his rhetoric and failure to address these disgusting acts are enabling this filth.

… and we are the “unhinged angry mobs”?

VOTE!!!

— Brian Krassenstein (@krassenstein) October 24, 2018

This is very irresponsible since he is a reporter at The Hill.

Absurd comparisons by Sen. Chris Murphy
Chris Murphy is illogically tying it to the dangerous caravan mob heading for the United States. He tweeted: Which will get more coverage today? The group of peaceful refugees walking to America, or the bombs that are being sent to prominent Democrats?

The Connecticut senator cares so much about the safety of Americans that he has vouched for every member of the caravan in a tweet.

Which will get more coverage today? The group of peaceful refugees walking to America, or the bombs that are being sent to prominent Democrats? https://t.co/Au3PBZffmd

— Chris Murphy (@ChrisMurphyCT) October 24, 2018

So many on the left are spewing the same garbage. Take this comedian/writer.

So far, pipe bombs have been sent to the homes of George Soros, the Clintons, and the Obamas.

The dangerous people aren’t coming to the border. The dangerous people are already here.

— Nick Jack Pappas (@Pappiness) October 24, 2018

When the leftists make comments like Krassenstein’s and Murphy’s, they generate suspicion that the bombs were sent by leftists trying to make the right look bad, especially given the timing. They should hold their fire.

THE CARAVAN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BOMBS
The caravan mob should not be a matter of right or left. It is about national security and the safety of Americans.

We know that Middle Easterners and Africans are in the caravan mob and DHS has confirmed criminals and gang members are in the caravan.

As far as the suspicious packages are concerned, if someone on the right sent them so close to the election, they are stupid as well as crazy. The same goes for the left.

Just asking questions folks…

Why would a conservative pull off planting these bombs at this exact time and specific to the Clintons, Obama’s, and CNN HQ?

Either way and no matter your political affiliation, political violence of any kind doesn’t do this country ANY good.

— Michael Flynn Jr⭐️⭐️⭐️ (@mflynnJR) October 24, 2018

THE WHITE HOUSE HAS ISSUED A STATEMENT, SECRET SERVICE RESPONDS
Statement on suspicious packages:

https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/105 ... 68/photo/1

— Sarah Sanders (@PressSec) October 24, 2018

Secret Service on suspicious packages

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1055 ... 36/video/1

— Fox News (@FoxNews) October 24, 2018

Rush spoke from the heart and said we must protect our Democrats by voting them out of office. It was a public service announcement.

http://www.independentsentinel.com/didn ... mob-trump/

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:25 pm

I'll wait for the manifesto before I pass judgement.....

:idea:

-J.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:31 pm

$1:
President Trump comments on the suspicious packages sent to several of his political opponents this morning ahead of a scheduled bill signing on the opioid crisis. He said there is now a "major investigation" underway and the use of bombs is "abhorrent" and "upsetting to everything we hold dear."

"In these times we have to unify. We have to come together and send one very clear strong unmistakable message; that acts or threats of political violence of any kind have no place in the United States of America," Trump said.

The President and his wife worked their condemnations of the suspicious package sendings into a meeting they were having on the opioid crisis.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:32 pm

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:
I'll wait for the manifesto before I pass judgement.....

:idea:

-J.

Same.

No actual explosions, injuries or deaths speak volumes. Bernie volumes.

Of course it's wrong, but it is a stunt.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:20 pm

These bombs are the predictable outcome of the outrageous false accusations and extremist hate mongering of the new rights

The right wing nutjob responsible for these bombs is no different than the right wing nutjob who fired his AR-15 in Planet Ping Pong because of the Republicans’ Pizzagate lies. Like WTF did you think was going to happen when you repeatedly make up all these completely outrageous over-the-top accusations and the lunatic simpleton President gives them credibility?

And screaming “false flag” simply because it would be really really convenient for you if that were true only adds to the right wing extremism.

Republicans are going to get a lot of people killed before society is able to purge itself of this right wing extremist scum

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:58 pm

Crisis actor conspiracy theories incoming - "There's no such thing as CNN, jet fuel can't burn Debbie Wassermann Schultz's office to the ground".

Police release sketch of suspected MAGAbomber:

(credit @rvanbree)

8)

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:15 pm

What a coincidence. :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:26 pm

Address labels on bomb packages contained spelling errors. Definitely a MAGA

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:15 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Crisis actor conspiracy theories incoming - "There's no such thing as CNN, jet fuel can't burn Debbie Wassermann Schultz's office to the ground".

Police release sketch of suspected MAGAbomber:

Attachments:
ekUpl5C.png
ekUpl5C.png [ 70.88 KiB | Viewed 388 times ]
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:17 am

$1:
The FBI, which is investigating alongside the Joint Terrorism Task Force, said the suspicious packages it has identified as of Wednesday were sent to:

George Soros, a wealthy philanthropist and prominent Democratic donor.

Hillary Clinton, former Democratic presidential nominee and secretary of state.

Former president Barack Obama.

Former CIA director John Brennan, via CNN's New York office.

Former attorney general Eric Holder, who served under Obama. The package addressed to Holder didn't make it to his office, and was instead rerouted to a fake return address.

2 more suspicious packages addressed to Democrat intercepted, after FBI warns there could be more

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:29 am

This probably has less to do with some grandiose conspiracy perpetrated by the Alt-Left/Right, and more to do with the absolute venom being spat by everyone over the past 4 or 5 years.

We have politicians lying, government split along party lines, and leaders that are more interested in virtue signalling and propaganda spinning. Even the people are turning on each other. The world today is worse off than even 10 years ago. Nations are reverting to attitudes not held since the 1930's, the west and its culture looks to be in rapid decline.

I don't solely blame leadership and government for the mess we are in, I also blame (and this will sound weird) the UN for creating the conditions that have lead to the long peace. What put the west in its dominant position globally was its ability to wage war better than everyone else. The wars also "helped" us to appreciate what we had, it also gave the freedoms we had some weight, some merit. but since its been 73 years since the end of the war, many people have lost sight of the price paid for these freedoms. Like Communism, many alive don't really remember the Soviet Union, this is why many youth think Communism is great, because they don't realize how the people were treated. I read the "Gulag Archipelago" every other year to remind me of how the Soviets treated their people. Anyways this is not the thread for what Llama thinks is wrong with the world.

These bombs are far less likely some conspiracy; and far more likely the new reality so long as the people are told the media and "other party" are the enemy.

As to fixing it, unfortunately the only "out" I see is civil war. Which sucks. But at least it will restore order. I hope.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:41 am

<3 ^^^

llama66 llama66:
As to fixing it, unfortunately the only "out" I see is civil war. Which sucks. But at least it will restore order. I hope.

I don't think it's that bad. What needs to happen is the people sowing division need to be rounded up and made to watch Rom-Coms till they change their evil ways.

Once the rhetoric and hype stop, everyone will realize they can work together for the common good like we used to do. Nothing else has really changed.

I'll go back to my hippie meditation class and sing 'Kum By Ya' now.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:51 am

Today's targets are Joe Biden and Robert DeNiro.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:52 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
I don't think it's that bad. What needs to happen is the people sowing division need to be rounded up and made to watch Rom-Coms till they change their evil ways.

Wouldn't that violate the eight amendment (banning cruel and unusual punishment?)

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:57 am

FieryVulpine FieryVulpine:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Wouldn't that violate the eight amendment (banning cruel and unusual punishment?)

Ship them to Guantanamo first. You can violate any rights if you put them there.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5 ... 10  Next