bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:21 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
A steaming pile of dog shit is a steaming pile of dog shit, but I can't prove it.

Fraudcouver is the millennial snowflake capital, anyone can prove it.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:44 am

llama66 llama66:
The Mormons are polygamist too. Also, I see no source. Thanks for playing.

I never understood polygamists. Zero wives is the perfect number.

I'm going to go out this afternoon and buy a sports car (sort of). Can anyone with a wife here do that? Hmmm?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:50 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
llama66 llama66:
The Mormons are polygamist too. Also, I see no source. Thanks for playing.

I'm going to go out this afternoon and buy a sports car (sort of). Can anyone with a wife here do that? Hmmm?

You can, usually asking said wife. I too am feral. I am perfectly happy.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:20 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

1. We used to have a polygamist woman on this site. I still occasionally correspond with her via email. Her story was that she grew up in a 'normal' (but abusive as fuck from my POV) family and when she had a chance meeting with a non-Mormon polygamist the proposition appealed to her. That was twelve years ago and she's quite happy. She said the appeal to her was having other women built into the relationship and that it works for her. So long as there's no abuse going on then that's fine by me.

2. I've been married for 31 years this fall. I wouldn't have it any other way! [B-o]

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Yup. That box got checked off when we bought our Volvo S80 and then the year after that it got checked off again when Mrs. let me hot rod her father's 1965 Ford Galaxie. It weighs HALF of what our Volvo weighs and has a 390ci V8. It'll burn rubber when you stomp on the gas at 25mph.

Lucky me, I married a fellow car enthusiast! :D

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:28 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

1. We used to have a polygamist woman on this site. I still occasionally correspond with her via email. Her story was that she grew up in a 'normal' (but abusive as fuck from my POV) family and when she had a chance meeting with a non-Mormon polygamist the proposition appealed to her. That was twelve years ago and she's quite happy. She said the appeal to her was having other women built into the relationship and that it works for her. So long as there's no abuse going on then that's fine by me.

2. I've been married for 31 years this fall. I wouldn't have it any other way! [B-o]

I've often thought that polyamourist relationships would be best to raise children in. More responsible people means better chances if one develops health problems or has an accident. But you'd need very emotionally mature people.

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Yup. That box got checked off when we bought our Volvo S80 and then the year after that it got checked off again when Mrs. let me hot rod her father's 1965 Ford Galaxie. It weighs HALF of what our Volvo weighs and has a 390ci V8. It'll burn rubber when you stomp on the gas at 25mph.

Lucky me, I married a fellow car enthusiast! :D

Most married people I know wouldn't have such an easy time. [B-o] As Llama put it, I've been 'feral' so long I just enjoy it. I don't have to ask anyone how to spend the money I earn. :)

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:32 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
I've often thought that polyamourist relationships would be best to raise children in. More responsible people means better chances if one develops health problems or has an accident. But you'd need very emotionally mature people.

How's that saying go? It takes a village.

In the case of the poly folks the village just lives in the same house. :lol:

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Most married people I know wouldn't have such an easy time. [B-o] As Llama put it, I've been 'feral' so long I just enjoy it. I don't have to ask anyone how to spend the money I earn. :)

Oh, marriage isn't always easy and it doesn't work for everyone. But for us it works because we tend to balance each other's extremes and here I will take note that of the two of us I am absolutely the more moderate and she'd agree.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:40 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
I will take note that of the two of us I am absolutely the more moderate and she'd agree.

8O

[door]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:58 am

That's great people find each other, I'll probably never find anyone, and I'm kinda OK with that.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:06 am

Yea, same here. I had someone. Didn't work out. Perhaps I will again.

Until then, I can have man-toys.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:08 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Yea, same here. I had someone. Didn't work out. Perhaps I will again.

Until then, I can have man-toys.

[B-o]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:27 am

BRAH BRAH:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:
A steaming pile of dog shit is a steaming pile of dog shit, but I can't prove it.

Fraudcouver is the millennial snowflake capital, anyone can prove it.

Nah the current snowflake capital is the whitehouse with the orange bitch in office. :mrgreen:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:31 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Perfect excuse for when my parents get butthurt I'm not having kids. My sister did and I want to devote my time to helping them!

It's also a weird feeling when you look at something and think "Anyone ever hurts you and they will disappear from history".

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:44 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

"It takes a Viking to raze a village" I think is what you are looking for.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:47 am

llama66 llama66:
That's great people find each other, I'll probably never find anyone, and I'm kinda OK with that.

I was incel long before 4Chan tried to make it cool. :cry: :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:48 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

"It takes a Viking to raze a village" I think is what you are looking for.

I approve of this message.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7  Next