Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:45 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
You haven't shown up anything, dropout. Just your usual baseless insults and then claiming victory.

You falsely accused me if saying this guy is worse than the criminals who stole from him. I said no such thing and explained to you dropout that criticizing someone isn't the same thing as saying they're worse than a criminal.

And yeah I'll keep calling you a dropout because being a dropout isn't just about lacking basic education and knowledge of the world, it's about being a deadbeat loser who makes poor life choices

Now I'm a deadbeat? :lol:

You're still a liar and not a man. A man admits when he fucks up, you double down and toss insults. You're definitely a card carrying Liberal. :lol:

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:47 pm

Oh for fuck sakes. If someone really wants something they will take it. Nothing will stop them just slow them down and maybe get pictures for the police.

As for getting a gun. Even I have heard of places to get them around here. It's really not hard if I know about them

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:38 pm

Yeah what did you think those illegal guns grow on trees? Those are the guns they stole from the "responsible owners"

$1:
Edmonton

Thousands of stolen guns make life in Alberta more dangerous, RCMP warn

Gun thefts make life on the streets more hazardous for police and for the public

Rick McConnell, Emily Fitzpatrick - CBC News

January 13, 2016

stolen guns
This cache of stolen weapons was seized by Calgary police last year, so they wouldn't be included in totals reported by RCMP. (CBC)
More than 10,000 guns are listed as missing or stolen in Alberta, and many of them are now the hands of criminals, RCMP are warning.

Last year alone, about 1,300 guns were reported stolen.

That only includes guns stolen in areas of the province policed by the RCMP, so thefts in Edmonton and Calgary are not included.

RCMP assistant commissioner Marlin Degrand said when he first started with the police force almost three decades ago, gun seizures were rare.

Not anymore.

"Now I can tell you that it's the very rare occasion where we don't seize guns in drug events and organized crime files," Degrand said. "If we don't see them, we're actually surprised."

Since 2012, RCMP have seen stolen gun reports more than double across the province.

That makes city streets and country roads less safe for everyone.

"This kind of theft of firearms, which we know are now falling into the hands of criminals, being used by criminals, actually makes it quite a bit more dangerous," Degrand said, "not only for officers but for the general public.

"When somebody brings a firearm into the equation - whether it be in something like a theft or a robbery - that elevates the risk immediately."

More and more criminals carry guns these days, Degrand said, and most of those firearms were stolen from law-abiding citizens.

"It's not through unlawful importation or shady deals across the border," he said. "That does still happen, but the majority of the firearms that we're seeing coming into the possession of criminals now are actually sourced through the theft from a lawful gun owner, like myself and the rest of Albertans."

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/am ... ent=safari

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:44 pm

2Cdo 2Cdo:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
You haven't shown up anything, dropout. Just your usual baseless insults and then claiming victory.

You falsely accused me if saying this guy is worse than the criminals who stole from him. I said no such thing and explained to you dropout that criticizing someone isn't the same thing as saying they're worse than a criminal.

And yeah I'll keep calling you a dropout because being a dropout isn't just about lacking basic education and knowledge of the world, it's about being a deadbeat loser who makes poor life choices

You're still a liar and not a man. A man admits when he fucks up, you double down and toss insults. You're definitely a card carrying Liberal. :lol:

You know 2Cdo, he's only insulting if you value his opinion. He's using the same thought process that the judge who told the rape victim to keep her knees closed used.

Last edited by ShepherdsDog on Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:46 pm

Oh wow gee you mean the gun tree is pretend. Next you will be telling me that so is spaghetti tree and house hippos. I'm crushed just crushed. I want a house hippo

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:17 pm

2Cdo 2Cdo:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:

Yeah you're a dropout loser. I haven't told a single lie but that never stops people like you from making false accusations that's what scumbags like you do.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:43 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Yeah what did you think those illegal guns grow on trees? Those are the guns they stole from the "responsible owners"

$1:
Edmonton

Thousands of stolen guns make life in Alberta more dangerous, RCMP warn

Gun thefts make life on the streets more hazardous for police and for the public

Rick McConnell, Emily Fitzpatrick - CBC News

January 13, 2016

stolen guns
This cache of stolen weapons was seized by Calgary police last year, so they wouldn't be included in totals reported by RCMP. (CBC)
More than 10,000 guns are listed as missing or stolen in Alberta, and many of them are now the hands of criminals, RCMP are warning.

Last year alone, about 1,300 guns were reported stolen.

That only includes guns stolen in areas of the province policed by the RCMP, so thefts in Edmonton and Calgary are not included.

RCMP assistant commissioner Marlin Degrand said when he first started with the police force almost three decades ago, gun seizures were rare.

Not anymore.

"Now I can tell you that it's the very rare occasion where we don't seize guns in drug events and organized crime files," Degrand said. "If we don't see them, we're actually surprised."

Since 2012, RCMP have seen stolen gun reports more than double across the province.

That makes city streets and country roads less safe for everyone.

"This kind of theft of firearms, which we know are now falling into the hands of criminals, being used by criminals, actually makes it quite a bit more dangerous," Degrand said, "not only for officers but for the general public.

"When somebody brings a firearm into the equation - whether it be in something like a theft or a robbery - that elevates the risk immediately."

More and more criminals carry guns these days, Degrand said, and most of those firearms were stolen from law-abiding citizens.

"It's not through unlawful importation or shady deals across the border," he said. "That does still happen, but the majority of the firearms that we're seeing coming into the possession of criminals now are actually sourced through the theft from a lawful gun owner, like myself and the rest of Albertans."

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/am ... ent=safari

Not always. I'd love to see the stats on that claim. As for why anyone would have 14 guns, maybe some were of historical value or from his time on the force, I grew up in a home where we had quite a few firearms, from Pistols to Rifles/Shotguns. There was even a old teargas gun that was broken. Different people collect different things, this guy's thing was guns. I want to buy 5 or 6 guns.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:00 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
2Cdo 2Cdo:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:

Yeah you're a dropout loser. I haven't told a single lie but that never stops people like you from making false accusations that's what scumbags like you do.

You aren't capable of telling the truth, and you've proved that you're not man enough to admit it. I feel sorry for you're children being raised by such an example.
And you're still blaming gun owners rather than criminals based on your last post.

Last edited by 2Cdo on Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:03 am

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
2Cdo 2Cdo:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:

You know 2Cdo, he's only insulting if you value his opinion. He's using the same thought process that the judge who told the rape victim to keep her knees closed used.

Believe me, I don't value his opinion in any way, shape or form. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:48 am

2Cdo 2Cdo:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:

You aren't capable of telling the truth, and you've proved that you're not man enough to admit it. I feel sorry for you're children being raised by such an example.
And you're still blaming gun owners rather than criminals based on your last post.

You can go on making whatever false accusations you want. That's all dropouts like you know how to do, attack the messenger because you too dumb and uneducated to debate the topic. I hold gun owners responsible when they give their gun collections to criminals. You can distort that any way you want, dropout, I wouldn't expect a dirtbag thug like you to do anything else.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:21 am

Another idiot gun "hobbyist". I wonder how many innocents will end up gunned down in the street for his "hobby".

The fact that he was a cop makes it even worse.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:23 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
1 minute with a concrete cutter. 2 minutes with a pneumatic hammer. All for the privilege of spending $2000 more than one that only lasts 30 seconds longer against one with a hammer and punch.

You really do underestimate the determination of thieves, don't you? Your home must be a real prime target for them! :idea:

Yeah because every random b & e artist is carrying a concrete cutter, a compressor and a pneumatic hammer. And bullshit on the times, obviously.

Attachments:
1474614757600.jpg
1474614757600.jpg [ 8.91 KiB | Viewed 1109 times ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:35 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
2Cdo 2Cdo:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:

You can go on making whatever false accusations you want. That's all dropouts like you know how to do, attack the messenger because you too dumb and uneducated to debate the topic. I hold gun owners responsible when they give their gun collections to criminals. You can distort that any way you want, dropout, I wouldn't expect a dirtbag thug like you to do anything else.

Do you show the same disdain for anyone else who gets robbed. You're a fucking lying piece of shirt. But it doesn't surprise me one bit that you haven't got the parts to man up. :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:36 am

Delwin Delwin:
Another idiot gun "hobbyist". I wonder how many innocents will end up gunned down in the street for his "hobby".

The fact that he was a cop makes it even worse.

Another idiot. :roll:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:00 am

So we agree, guy is a total douche. [B-o]

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next