canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:40 am

Title: Arthur Porter's death in Panama leaves lingering questions about McGill, extradition
Category: Law & Order
Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2015-07-02 06:51:48
Canadian

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:40 am

I absolutely have to wonder why we'd let a former head of CSIS, who obviously knows highly classified secrets, rot in a Panamanian jail? Who did he piss off to deserve that?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:47 am

I can't get the article to open up. Does it say which Jail he was in? From my time down in Panama the Balboa jail was a total shit drain. Literally. It was a huge sewer converted into a jail. Noriega would house his political prisoners there in the basement. When he wanted rid of them he would have the storm drain opened and flood the cells.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:48 am

stratos stratos:
I can't get the article to open up. Does it say which Jail he was in? From my time down in Panama the Balboa jail was a total shit drain. Literally. It was a huge sewer converted into a jail. Noriega would house his political prisoners there in the basement. When he wanted rid of them he would have the storm drain opened and flood the cells.

La Joya prison, according to the article.

Does this work?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/arthur-po ... -1.3134957