Title: As many as 200 girls abducted by Boko Haram, Nigerian officials say
Category: Law & Order
Posted By: maldonsfecht
Date: 2014-04-16 05:26:33

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:28 am

firat the massive explosion this week, and now this... if ever a militant group needed eradication

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:45 am

hmmm, sex slaves, or ransom ? Probably both.

maldonsfecht maldonsfecht:
firat the massive explosion this week, and now this... if ever a militant group needed eradication

One year of activity......

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/02/27/world ... pt=bosread

Days after a deadly attack on a college in northeastern Nigeria, which the military suspects may have been committed by Boko Haram, we look back at the past year of attacks blamed on -- or claimed by -- the group.

February 26, 2014: At least 29 students die in an attack on a federal college in Buni Yadi, near the the capital of Yobe state, Nigeria's military says.

Authorities suspect Boko Haram carried out the assault in which several buildings were also torched.

February 15, 2014: Dozens of residents in northeastern Nigeria are killed in two separate attacks launched by Boko Haram, according to officials and residents.

In the second attack, suspected Boko Haram gunmen open fire on Doron Baga, a fishing village along Lake Chad. "They opened fire from all directions, forcing residents to jump into the lake in a bid to escape, and many drowned while others were gunned down," a survivor says.

February 11, 2014: Suspected Boko Haram militants torch houses in the village of Konduga, killing at least 23 people, according to the governor of Borno state.

January 26, 2014: Militants open fire on a village market and burn homes in the village of Kawuri, killing at least 45 people, Borno state police commissioner Lawan Tanko says.

Tanko says the suspected Boko Haram members were on all-terrain vehicles and shot at people while traders were closing shop for the day.

December 2, 2013: Hundreds of Boko Haram militants attack an Air Force base and a military checkpoint in the northeastern Nigerian city of Maiduguri, according to government officials.

November 13, 2013: French priest, Georges Vandenbeusch, is snatched from his parish church in Nguetchewe, Cameroon, about 11 kilometers (7 miles) from the Nigerian border. He is released at the end of the year.

October 20, 2013: Gunmen suspected of being members of Boko Haram attack motorists in northeastern Nigeria, killing four, authorities say. A Nigerian Army spokesman says the men -- dressed in military clothing -- launched the attack on a remote road in between Ikwa and Gamboru-Ngala in Borno State, close to the border of Cameroon.

September 29, 2013: Gunmen approach a dormitory at the College of Agriculture Gujba in Yobe state and open fire on sleeping students. At least 40 students die, local media says and a military spokesman says the evidence points to Boko Haram.

August 11, 2013: Gunmen attack a mosque in Konduga, Borno state, with automatic weapons, killing at least 44 people, a local police official says.

July 6, 2013: Gunmen storm a school in Yobe state, killing 20 students and a teacher, state media reports.

June 2013: An attack on another Yobe school takes the lives of seven students and two teachers, state news reports. Boko Haram claims responsibility, according to local media.

May 7, 2013: Two soldiers are killed in Bama, Borno state, during coordinated attacks on multiple targets. Nigeria's military says more than 100 Boko Haram militants armed with machine guns, rocket-propelled grenades and anti-aircraft weapons mounted on vehicles carried out the attack. President Goodluck Jonathan says dozens of people were killed and police say at least 13 suspected militants were among the dead.

February 19, 2013: A French family of seven is kidnapped in Cameroon. Boko Haram releases a video of the hostages in which a spokesman demands that Nigeria and Cameroon free jailed members of its group. The family was later released.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:51 am

Looks like new prostitutes for someone. 200 people!? Where cops look? Do they have them?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:03 am

PostFactum PostFactum:
Looks like new prostitutes for someone. 200 people!? Where cops look? Do they have them?

Looks like there were even soldiers stationed at the school, but they were overwhelmed by the sheer size.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:32 am

How horrible.

I wonder if they are going to make demands in exchange for releasing these girls or are they just going to murder them?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:39 am

Strutz Strutz:
How horrible.

I wonder if they are going to make demands in exchange for releasing these girls or are they just going to murder them?

They were being educated, and 'Boko Haram' literally means 'Western Education is Forbidden'.

Pretty sure these girls, one way or the other, will never be seen again. :(

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:45 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Strutz Strutz:
How horrible.

They were being educated, and 'Boko Haram' literally means 'Western Education is Forbidden'.

Pretty sure these girls, one way or the other, will never be seen again. :(

Hopefully the Nigerian military gets support from the populations of these northern areas to root out and destroy this group. Hopefully.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:47 am

Islam is as Islam does.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:51 am

Did you make sure to post Christianity is as Christianity does in the KKK killings?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:53 am

andyt andyt:
Did you make sure to post Christianity is as Christianity does in the KKK killings?

They were not 'KKK' killings. The KKK had removed the killer from membership because he was too crazy for them.

A fact that all on its own is very 8O

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:55 am

Holy bloody hell, fuck these guys. Hunt them down!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:58 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
andyt andyt:

They were not 'KKK' killings. The KKK had removed the killer from membership because he was too crazy for them.

A fact that all on its own is very 8O

Still based on KKK ideology - ie Christian ideology. There must be something very evil about Christianity that it can make someone do these things.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:02 am

The KKK was created by Democrats, so if we're looking to bring a group in to point the finger at in blame for the KKK...

Frasier Glenn Miller (the guy you're talking about) ran twice for the Democratic party.

He was a Jew hater as many leftists are.

In fact, let's examine a bit of Andy's argument.

I say abrogated Islamic ideology is being used as a political force to infect a culture's attitude towards policies of violent, anti-western behavior. I say that modified ideology is an enemy ideology and needs to be firmly, but intelligently dealt with. I believe I can show the a + b = c of this. How the chemistry of it works, and such, with more examples than anybody could ever wish for or handle.

Andy replies words to the effect of, "Oh yeah, well a Christian did such and such one time, so that means all Christians are evil, right?"

OK, Andy wants to talk about Frasier Glen Miller again...

A religious professor brought Miller in to speak to his class one time to show them how radical anti-semites and others behave.

Here's Miller describing a bit of the event.

"The skinny kike and I got so heated at one point, I raised up and blurted out, “Hell yes, I hate you and all jews, and you all deserve my hate for what your people have done to mine. Later she asked if I thought all jews knew about the jew attrocities I spoke about. I said that all intelligent jews do, and that since Germans are collectively blamed , jews should be also. She denied knowing anything, and I called her a “typical jew liar”.

Does that last bit concerning "collective blame" sound familiar Andy? Check out the bit of yours I've emboldened.

BTW Andy, you know who else hates Jews? Besides Progressives, I mean.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:14 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
The KKK was created by Democrats

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Man seriously ? First time I've ever heard that and its hilarious as fuck because of how stupid it sounds and is. Btw whats with you ? You spend all day just labeling people. Hes a democrat, You're a lefty, He's a progtard and what not, He's this hes that and then some how that person is supposed to or will behave in the manner you have pigeon holed him.

Maybe its time to put your Daisy printer down and learn to accept that maybe all of them are simply just people, most are good but some might be bad and some might even be brown ! 8O . Everything is not black and white in this world, there is a lot of grey here too.