CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28562
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 7:27 pm
 


Title: At least 11 killed in shooting at municipal centre in Virginia
Category: Uncle Sam
Posted By: BeaverFever
Date: 2019-05-31 19:22:24


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13758
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 7:27 pm
 


Another day, another mass shooting in ‘Murka, folks.

Remember regular mass killings are simply the “price of freedom”. And it’s the victims fault for not being armed and shooting back, Or something.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 9461

Warnings: (20%)
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 7:35 pm
 


Ghoul!


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13758
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 7:39 pm
 


Nothing ghoulish about condemning Islamists after 9/11, nothing ghoulish about criticizing Americas shithole gun laws


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23377
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 7:43 pm
 


BeaverFever wrote:
Another day, another mass shooting in ‘Murka, folks.

Remember regular mass killings are simply the “price of freedom”. And it’s the victims fault for not being armed and shooting back, Or something.


And in Venezuela you don't get guns but you do get mass starvation. But be patient, Beave maybe some day you'll get your wish for a Canadian Holodomor.

Justin and his immigration minister are doing their best to at least clone Britain where you can get knifed or acid attacked. Keep voting. You might get your wish and vote in a gun-free suicide.

But if this shooter does turn out to be a public sector union guy you might get nostalgic for the days when we used to talk about going "postal."


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23377
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 7:50 pm
 


There are lots of ways to die. And the best way to insure people look for them is to turn society topsy turvy and call it "Progress."


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 15584
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 7:58 pm
 


This guy didn’t snap because a woman was allowed to talk. He lost his job. And because in America it’s easier to get a gun than it is to vote, he was able to exact his revenge as horrifically as possible.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23377
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 8:07 pm
 


He went postal, did he?

Still...I think the odds of getting shot by some entitled, public sector union guy in America are less than getting knifed or acid-attacked in London. And I think you can shot there too, even though guns are pretty much illegal.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23377
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 8:22 pm
 


Here's what they know about shooter, DeWayne Craddock so far.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/05/dewayne-craddock/


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23377
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 8:32 pm
 


We sure forgot about the 258 bombed to death this Easter in Sri Lanka quick.

And the annual Ramadan bombathon continues as we speak:

Image

we just don't hear about it. Put OMG! OMG! OMG! shooting in America. We hear about that pretty quick.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13758
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 8:43 pm
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
BeaverFever wrote:
Another day, another mass shooting in ‘Murka, folks.

Remember regular mass killings are simply the “price of freedom”. And it’s the victims fault for not being armed and shooting back, Or something.


And in Venezuela you don't get guns but you do get mass starvation. But be patient, Beave maybe some day you'll get your wish for a Canadian Holodomor.

Justin and his immigration minister are doing their best to at least clone Britain where you can get knifed or acid attacked. Keep voting. You might get your wish and vote in a gun-free suicide.

But if this shooter does turn out to be a public sector union guy you might get nostalgic for the days when we used to talk about going "postal."


What does Venezuela or immigration have to do with any of this? Deflect much?



FACT: America has the weakest gun laws in the western world and the worst gun crime and the worst mass shootings. Not a coincidence. No amount of deflection changes that.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13758
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 8:44 pm
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
He went postal, did he?

Still...I think the odds of getting shot by some entitled, public sector union guy in America are less than getting knifed or acid-attacked in London. And I think you can shot there too, even though guns are pretty much illegal.


Got some stats to back up your bullshit? Of course not.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13758
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 8:47 pm
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
We sure forgot about the 258 bombed to death this Easter in Sri Lanka quick.

And the annual Ramadan bombathon continues as we speak:

Image

we just don't hear about it. Put OMG! OMG! OMG! shooting in America. We hear about that pretty quick.


But but it’s ok because Sri Lanka 1 month ago! And Muslims! Or something.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 15584
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 9:12 pm
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
We sure forgot about the 258 bombed to death this Easter in Sri Lanka quick.

And the annual Ramadan bombathon continues as we speak:

Image

we just don't hear about it. Put OMG! OMG! OMG! shooting in America. We hear about that pretty quick.


Image


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23377
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 11:00 pm
 


So here we go again then. Your inability to grasp the obvious somehow becomes my fallibility.

Until I patiently explain it again, I guess.

Oh well...

So, there was another mass shooting. Beave and Xerxes go 'OMG the guns!' as they are trained to respond. 'It's all about the guns,' They appear to have fallen in with the lie that if there were no guns there would be peace on Earth.

Except that doesn't happen, does it? They take the guns in Nazi Germany, in Communist Russia, in Socialist Venezuela, in Progressive Socialist London and what happens. People die different but they still die.

Screaming about this one, like guns are the only possible danger to humanity, when just a month or so ago bombs killed 20 times more people in Sri Lanka is kind of myopic and nothing more than hopeful sleight of hand if you're trying to sell this most recent shooting in Virginia as humanity's only tragedy.

But just for fun let's pretend you're right. Lets say, 'It's just the guns. Get the guns and all problems end.'

Very well how are you going to do that? How are you or yours going to get the guns. Try to answer that and hopefully you'll notice that the solution is worse than the problem. Probably not though. It's too obvious.


Attachments:
Gun-Grabber.jpeg
Gun-Grabber.jpeg [ 74.83 KiB | Viewed 114 times ]


Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Fri May 31, 2019 11:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  1  2  3  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.