Title: 'Be bold' in defending shared values, Obama tells Canada
Category: Political
Posted By: shockedcanadian
Date: 2016-06-29 16:11:59
Canadian

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:16 pm

Obama spoke powerfully using important terms like "shared values", "rule of law", "inalienable rights". I wonder if Ralph Gooddale was in attendance for this speech.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:20 pm

shockedcanadian shockedcanadian:
Obama spoke powerfully using important terms like "shared values", "rule of law", "inalienable rights". I wonder if Ralph Gooddale was in attendance for this speech.

Meanwhile Obama's border and immigration policies are a mockery of rule of law (something he lost in the Supreme Court last week) and he's clearly stated his utter and complete contempt for the notion of inalienable rights.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/ ... nstitution

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:26 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Meanwhile Obama's border and immigration policies are a mockery of rule of law (something he lost in the Supreme Court last week) and he's clearly stated his utter and complete contempt for the notion of inalienable rights.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/ ... nstitution

The kind of abuses the RCMP and their surrogates have engaged in for decades dwarfs anything the American apparatus gets away with. Hell, you could even include the Hoover years and Canada easily surpasses your nations abuses. This while we are a fraction of your population!

Quite frankly, Hoover and McCarthy would be welcomed with open arms in by Ralph Goodale and his merry men. Canada had better change course before we really have to compete with the world.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:06 pm

The kind of abuses the RCMP and their surrogates have engaged in for decades dwarfs anything the American apparatus gets away with. Hell, you could even include the Hoover years and Canada easily surpasses your nations abuses. This while we are a fraction of your population!

Quite frankly, Hoover and McCarthy would be welcomed with open arms in by Ralph Goodale and his merry men. Canada had better change course before we really have to compete with the world.

This is why his neighbours don't trust him ..... because he's nuttier than a pile of squirrel shit.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:10 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:

This is why his neighbours don't trust him ..... because he's nuttier than a pile of squirrel shit.

I take it you didn't see the speech then. Not that you would appreciate the message.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:22 pm

Squirrels follow you everywhere don't they?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:39 pm

Squirrels follow you everywhere don't they?

Unless you are a squirrel, no.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:06 pm

They're special RCMP trained squirrels. They track your every move, beause you know, the government has nothing better to do than play with a paranoid schizophrenic like yourself.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:06 pm

Lord of the Squirrels? I thought that was just an Internet myth, not an actual person.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:08 pm

They're special RCMP trained squirrels. They track your every move, beause you know, the government has nothing better to do than play with a paranoid schizophrenic like yourself.

The government has plenty to do, but their priorities are rarely congruent with public safety.

Last edited by shockedcanadian on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:08 pm

Shhhhh Thanos......he thinks they're just harmless 'skverrelz'. Video from that aluminum foil lined room of his is hilarious. Can't wait for him to try and cross the border again.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:34 pm

I thought it was a pretty great speech overall.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:42 pm

I've been doing census followups - you wouldn't bloody believe the paranoids out there. I see them running and hiding to not answer the door. Most common bitch is "Why does the gov't need all that information?"
What????
Your name, birthdate and if you speak French? WTF "all that"!
See that last question - can they make that public in 92 years? Any idea how many people say NO - they can't say Joe Blow lived at this address and spoke English and Polish 92 years ago - when you've been worm shit for decades?

FFS didn't Gramma tell you TV and movies aren't real? They can't do DNA tests between commercials and they don't need to keep you on the phone for three minutes.... Jeez!
FFS this is Canada. The head of the RCMP and the head of CSIS could be in adjacent cubicles with Osama Bin Laden outside the door and they'd be too scared about getting in shit over confidentiality to tell each other!

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:25 am

herbie herbie:
I've been doing census followups - you wouldn't bloody believe the paranoids out there. I see them running and hiding to not answer the door. Most common bitch is "Why does the gov't need all that information?"
What????
Your name, birthdate and if you speak French? WTF "all that"!
See that last question - can they make that public in 92 years? Any idea how many people say NO - they can't say Joe Blow lived at this address and spoke English and Polish 92 years ago - when you've been worm shit for decades?

FFS didn't Gramma tell you TV and movies aren't real? They can't do DNA tests between commercials and they don't need to keep you on the phone for three minutes.... Jeez!
FFS this is Canada. The head of the RCMP and the head of CSIS could be in adjacent cubicles with Osama Bin Laden outside the door and they'd be too scared about getting in shit over confidentiality to tell each other!

Huh?