CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23555
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:11 pm
 


eureka wrote:
A little Common sense would not be amiss here.


:lol: Oh yeah....


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 50931
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:17 pm
 


eureka wrote:
A little Common sense would not be amiss here.

Common sense ain't that common, I noticed...


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 42160
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:59 pm
 


eureka wrote:
A little Common sense would not be amiss here.

it's pretty evident that you're missing it.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 20878
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:33 am
 


ShepherdsDog wrote:
Gunnair wrote:
raydan wrote:
I find that the beautiful girls aren't very good in bed. My guess is that the others just try hardy. :wink:


You mixed up the location of 'find' and 'guess' in those sentances. They should be the other way around! :lol:

Didn't you know that raydan also works as a hand model. :lol:


Not a hand model; a hand-job model. He's a fluffer.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 33492
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:42 am
 


eureka wrote:
There is no link between beauty and intelligence but there is a definite link between physical superiority and intelligence. That is why the fuss about this is surprising since that link has been known for ever.

Athletes also tend to higher intelligence than the general run for the same reasons. I first read of studies of that a generation or more ago.


http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the ... elligent-i

Attachment:
Full sample.jpg
Full sample.jpg [ 21.13 KiB | Viewed 100 times ]


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11719
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:51 am
 


One does not need to be "beautiful" to be attractive.

IMO a person's character and aura mean a hell of alot more than their "looks".


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 20917
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:48 am
 


I tend to go after the beautiful people. Not sure why. They usually have other great qualities like intelligence or a good spontaneous fun uplifting attitude.

Not the ones that "put out" though, I look for substance in personality above all but appearance is a part of the pie as much as I wish it wasn't.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 20878
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:49 am
 


andyt wrote:
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/200903/beautiful-people-are-more-intelligent-i



Did they consider the converse: that intelligent people are more beautiful? I wonder. It would be interesting to stick a buncvh of people up against a wall and have independent observers guess, based only on appearance, their IQ. Does the appearance of intelligence add to beauty.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 33492
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:39 am
 


Zipperfish wrote:
andyt wrote:
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/200903/beautiful-people-are-more-intelligent-i



Did they consider the converse: that intelligent people are more beautiful? I wonder. It would be interesting to stick a buncvh of people up against a wall and have independent observers guess, based only on appearance, their IQ. Does the appearance of intelligence add to beauty.



It's biological fitness, and comes in a package.

For the latter, I would say yes. It's the energy they put out.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 50931
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:05 am
 


andyt wrote:
Zipperfish wrote:
andyt wrote:
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/200903/beautiful-people-are-more-intelligent-i



Did they consider the converse: that intelligent people are more beautiful? I wonder. It would be interesting to stick a buncvh of people up against a wall and have independent observers guess, based only on appearance, their IQ. Does the appearance of intelligence add to beauty.



It's biological fitness, and comes in a package.

For the latter, I would say yes. It's the energy they put out.

I agree.

Again: smarts is sexy.

Beautiful and attractive is not the same tho.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 33492
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:05 am
 


Good point. Statues can be beautiful.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 20849
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:12 am
 


raydan wrote:
I prefered hiring all ugly people, the uglier, the better... that way, I looked halfway decent. :D


ROTFL


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 20849
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:15 am
 


BartSimpson wrote:
Attractiveness =/= effectiveness.

Hate to admit, but in my restaurant days I hired cute girls for counter help because they'd draw more traffic (seriously, the company had charts and graphs to back this up and amazingly never got sued for it). Yet the most effective cashier I ever hired was a mousy looking paraplegic girl who could run everyone else into the ground and she did so with leg braces on. Add to that my best dining room attendant was mentally retarded.

If I'd hewn to the company line and only hired pretty people I'd have missed out on these folks and they would have unfairly missed a job opportunity.


Tricks wrote:
Who doesn't tip the hot chick more? :lol:


That's why Earl's make it company policy to only hire beautiful women as hostesses and waitresses.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23704
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:15 am
 


bootlegga wrote:
BartSimpson wrote:
Attractiveness =/= effectiveness.

Hate to admit, but in my restaurant days I hired cute girls for counter help because they'd draw more traffic (seriously, the company had charts and graphs to back this up and amazingly never got sued for it). Yet the most effective cashier I ever hired was a mousy looking paraplegic girl who could run everyone else into the ground and she did so with leg braces on. Add to that my best dining room attendant was mentally retarded.

If I'd hewn to the company line and only hired pretty people I'd have missed out on these folks and they would have unfairly missed a job opportunity.


Tricks wrote:
Who doesn't tip the hot chick more? :lol:


That's why Earl's make it company policy to only hire beautiful women as hostesses and waitresses.

Not surprising, I'd do the same. I know a lot of places that guys go to because the Waitresses are hot. Me and some buddies go to one where they haven't gotten our bills right yet. Still go back ;)


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
Profile
Posts: 6629
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:31 pm
 


It's only worthwhile to go to places where the chicks are hot when you know how to pick up. 8)


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests



cron
 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.