CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28985
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:27 am
 


Title: Beijing Summer Games come to a joyous close
Category: Sports
Posted By: WDHIII
Date: 2008-08-24 10:09:58


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Philidelphia Flyers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 10843
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:27 am
 


man our canadian clothes this year is ugly


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 33691
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:11 pm
 


wonder what was faked in the closing ceremonies.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13913
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:14 pm
 


Still better than the opening ceremonies. At least they added some humanity to this celebration, so it didn't look like a video of the 1936 Olympics.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 15030
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:16 pm
 


They really outdid themselves. Tremendous effort.

Pics


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
Profile
Posts: 22594
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:34 am
 


That's right foreigners, the shows over.
You can all go home and look the other way for a while.
Those who were protesting the death of their children in the earthquake or the forced move of their homes can be dealt with now.
Nothing to see in Tibet.


buy, buy, by.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 20936
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:43 pm
 


ridenrain wrote:
That's right foreigners, the shows over.
You can all go home and look the other way for a while.
Those who were protesting the death of their children in the earthquake or the forced move of their homes can be dealt with now.
Nothing to see in Tibet.


buy, buy, by.


Policies that the UK, USSR< and USA all lived by in the recent past...


Offline
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 806
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:02 pm
 


bootlegga wrote:
....Policies that the UK, USSR< and USA all lived by in the recent past...


Historical illiteracy.
That amazing aircraft that flies with two left wings.
8O


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
Profile
Posts: 22594
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:45 pm
 


bootlegga wrote:
ridenrain wrote:
That's right foreigners, the shows over.
You can all go home and look the other way for a while.
Those who were protesting the death of their children in the earthquake or the forced move of their homes can be dealt with now.
Nothing to see in Tibet.


buy, buy, by.


Policies that the UK, USSR< and USA all lived by in the recent past...


The IOC and China promised they's be nicer. You said if we kept up a dialog with them, they'd be more open and forgiving of the "enemies of the state". Any bet you'll ever see the Chinese protesters alive again?


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.