canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:52 pm

<strong>Title: </strong> <a href="/link.php?id=23006" target="_blank">Brazil fishermen caught on video killing 83 dolphins</a> (click to view)

<strong>Category:</strong> <a href="/news/topic/16-misc-world" target="_blank">Misc World</a>
<strong>Posted By: </strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=snookums" target="_blank">snookums</a>
<strong>Date: </strong> 2007-07-17 10:27:57

Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:52 pm

Absolutely disgusting and horrible treatment. =(

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:30 am

TonyCanuck TonyCanuck:
Absolutely disgusting and horrible treatment. =(

Agreed. It's awful to waste that good meat like that! Dolphin tastes just like pork and with a little teriyaki and some pineapple you've got some good eating! Sad to see it go to waste with so many hungry people in the world.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:34 am

Mmmm, dolphin, the un-Tuna.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:47 pm

It's Murder plain and simple.This fishermen should get the maximum sentences and they should make it 25 years not 1.5 which is a joke.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:27 pm

adahen adahen:
It's Murder plain and simple.This fishermen should get the maximum sentences and they should make it 25 years not 1.5 which is a joke.

You can't commit "murder" against an animal. Abuse yes, not murder.

It strikes me as odd when people like yourself would give more jail time to someone killing animals(which I support only as a means to provide food) than would give someone for actually MURDERING a human. [huh]

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:55 pm

2Cdo 2Cdo:
adahen adahen:

It strikes me as odd when people like yourself would give more jail time to someone killing animals(which I support only as a means to provide food) than would give someone for actually MURDERING a human. [huh]

Animals are more superior then Men. Abuse is what You choose to call it.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:00 pm

adahen adahen:
2Cdo 2Cdo:
adahen adahen:

Animals are more superior then Men. Abuse is what You choose to call it.

You sir, are a very dangerous person.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:11 pm

Animals are proven to be superior to mankind.Laughing at dolphins being murdered is disgusting.Yet when a person you deem acceptable gets shafted it is a atrocity but not vulnerable creatures.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:22 pm

well adahen not too many times i agree with you but like you i am disgusted about this...but the penalty you propose is most unrealistic

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:28 pm

I know it is unrealistic,but I believe they should be giving stiffer sentences to these fishermen.Only 1.5 years is not enough.I Love Dolphins.In the 80's I quit buying Tuna to "save" the dolphin...yea.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:31 pm

Dolphins are not superior to men. If anything, they're very much like us. They steal. They cheat, They even murder each other.

I do not approve of what happened, but I also do not approve of equating men to animals.

That said, aren't you, the liberal, supposed to be more tolerant of Latin American cultures that don't prize animals over people?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:31 pm

i year for each dolphin served consecutively...

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:33 pm

I have heard that some dolphins kill and rape each other as well.Since we do not truly understand why this is happening how can we judge them.They have a different culture then us.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:41 pm

Adahen a dolphin doesn't have culture LOL, me thinks you need to take a chill pill or something. Do I condone this of course not, but merci you have your priorities screwed up big time. Given a choice I'll take a warm blooded male anyday over a dolphin. Cough cough.