canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:46 pm

Title: Brazil�s President Jair Bolsonaro tests positive for coronavirus a 2nd time
Category: Health
Posted By: Scape
Date: 2020-07-16 13:18:49

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:46 pm

Well so much for the "herd immunity" theory. :roll:

Time to try something else and telling the truth about this virus would be a good place to start.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:47 pm

3rd times the charm maybe?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:22 pm

So he still has it?

Why is this news? It's been 9 days. It's unsurprising he would test positive again.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:38 pm

Could be lying too. To that kind of right-wing brain falsely claiming to have it could be some kind of stunt to make him look like an ubermensch so they can play the angle of "look at how hard he works while sick, to save our country from the commies, why can't you cowardly ghetto worms do the same?!?!?". This is how they play the REAL MAN game. Christ, at this stage it's like all the authoritarian creeps in the world are just operating their scams line-by-line from the script from the Bob Roberts movie.

Last edited by Thanos on Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:45 pm

Tricks Tricks:
So he still has it?

Why is this news? It's been 9 days. It's unsurprising he would test positive again.

It's a confirmation. When I 1st heard it I thought the same thing as it could not have been a reinfection at this point. It is news as he is a head of state and one that is one of the most vehement in denial of the effect of this diseases so there is a lot of sizzle around this steak.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:41 pm

Seems odd to me. It would be more news worthy if it were suddenly gone, but I don't recall a story about the british Pm getting re-tested and confirmed. Though I may have missed it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:25 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Could be lying too. To that kind of right-wing brain falsely claiming to have it could be some kind of stunt to make him look like an ubermensch so they can play the angle of "look at how hard he works while sick, to save our country from the commies, why can't you cowardly ghetto worms do the same?!?!?". This is how they play the REAL MAN game. Christ, at this stage it's like all the authoritarian creeps in the world are just operating their scams line-by-line from the script from the Bob Roberts movie.

I had that thought after I posted about him the first time. All of the far-right Putin acolytes including Trump are trying to create this dystopian fake news alternative reality where you just can’t know what’s real and what’s propaganda generated by the strongman’s regime. The goal is to get everyone to just mistrust everything and tune out all information