Posted By: ridenrain
Date: 2009-05-19 06:44:37
Canadian

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:38 am

They don't even know what there situation is. Last thing I want is a bunch of tamil refugee's spilling into Canada. If they want food than so be it. They want water, blankets, etc than so be it.

Specificly not going to cave in on a bunch of tamil protestors who were in support of a organization that used kids the ages of 10 and above to take on the frontlines to replenish all the lives they lost. As a last ditch effort they sacrafice the lives of kids.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:02 am

oh crap... here we go... send support there if it will help, the Toronto Tamils can do that, but don't airlift the struggle to Canadian soil

Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:19 am

Oh jeez! I saw this coming. The LAST thing Canada needs is more 3rd world refugees! Real canadians (non-hyphenated) are losing jobs left and right as it is. Besides, the Tigers are terroroists and if these refugees sided with them....oh well to f'n bad!

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:22 am

Bacardi4206 Bacardi4206:
They don't even know what there situation is. Last thing I want is a bunch of tamil refugee's spilling into Canada. If they want food than so be it. They want water, blankets, etc than so be it.

Specificly not going to cave in on a bunch of tamil protestors who were in support of a organization that used kids the ages of 10 and above to take on the frontlines to replenish all the lives they lost. As a last ditch effort they sacrafice the lives of kids.

Not to mention their support to groups like Al Qaida, the PLO and others, and their responsability for bringing the suicide vest to terrorists the world over.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:23 am

Fuck that. Send aid if possible, but the last thing this country needs is thousands of FOBs who don't speak the language, who are guaranteed not to integrate, be a burden on society and be a drain on the health care system.

Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:04 am

we could go on all day about why they shouldn't be allowed in Canada....I just hope our spineless politicians see the light of day. I work in a neighbourhood (Scarborough)where there is possibly the largest concentration on Tamils in Canada and intregration does not seem to be high not on the prioity lilst. Send blankets and well wishes. Done.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:28 pm

I'm just going to say that I'm damned glad the Conservatives are in power right now. I could just imagine a sudden influx of Liberal friendly voters parachuting into some contested Toronto riding right now.

This ranks right up there with Dion wanting to bring the Taliban over to Canada.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:45 pm

Bringing them here is proven to work!
Ever hear anyone rioting over independent Khalistan now that there's Surrey Lanka, New Dhelta and Ahmetsford?