canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:22 am

<strong>Title: </strong> <a href="/link.php?id=28435" target="_blank">C.I.A. Withheld Tapes from the 9/11 Commission!</a> (click to view)

<strong>Category:</strong> <a href="/news/topic/12-uncle-sam" target="_blank">Uncle Sam</a>
<strong>Posted By: </strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=a2zme" target="_blank">a2zme</a>
<strong>Date: </strong> 2007-12-21 23:44:58

Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:22 am

The 9/11 Conspiracy Theory Lives On..

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:16 am

a2zme a2zme:
The 9/11 Conspiracy Theory Lives On..
Only in the small minds that cant accept reality. :roll:

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:39 am

I make my own reality.

I feel safe in there.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:47 am

kal kal:
I make my own reality.

I feel safe in there.

Reality,what a concept.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:49 am

Truethfully ziggy, I am not one to start believing in conspiracy theories but I am not one who will deny them either. All these conspiracy theories about 9/11 have good coinsidences to them, and some even evidence to it. The governments proof? They so far haven't gave any proof that terrorists from Al Quada were involved in 9/11. The only evidence they ever told, was them telling people it was them.

Personally, I still don't believe most 9/11 theories but as more and more things are being discovered and the government covers everything up. You got to think to your self sometimes, why did they do that? Why is there so much coinsidence in this? Is it a coinsidence that it is a coinsidence? lol. I think it's a coinsidence for a reason. That reason I am not sure of.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:57 am

This is the age of information,you cant hide anything. Even suggesting the US govt. could is ludicrous.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:04 am

ah, you can't hide electronic information ziggy. that which is written down on paper cannot be discovered without the government letting it be discovered or some real crazy mo-fo breaking in and stealing it from the gov.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:06 am

Properly controlled electronic information is no more difficult to hide and destroy than paper information.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:11 am

Maybe I can't hide anything, but I am 100% sure the government can.

The Government has been hiding things for years, It's what they do best.
I bet that if NASA ever found other life someplace, the Government would hide that from us. Would say "The human population is not ready for this news". Making the judgements for us.

Also, this same article. How long has this been on the backburner? CIA withholding Tapes from the 9/11 Commission? That's a very long time now that they withheld it, something that should have been dealt with years ago. Things that you are required to produce, and present can't be hidden of course. Like these tapes but if it was something that they created themselves, that nobody else would expect to look for. They can hide that for maybe like, forever?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:12 am

Canadian_Mind Canadian_Mind:
ah, you can't hide electronic information ziggy. that which is written down on paper cannot be discovered without the government letting it be discovered or some real crazy mo-fo breaking in and stealing it from the gov.
Thats right,you cant hide electronic info,if you have ever used a cel phone trust me when i say someone else is listening and it could be some granny down the street.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:36 am

I know. I've "overheard" some conversations in the past. :lol:

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:04 am

When I worked in the theatre our head sets would sometimes pick stuff up. It was kind of funny. As for these theories, thats what they are theories. Nothing solid yet.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:24 am

ziggy ziggy:
Canadian_Mind Canadian_Mind:
Thats right,you cant hide electronic info,if you have ever used a cel phone trust me when i say someone else is listening and it could be some granny down the street.

That's wireless though. Wireless is (usually) very insecure (Tempest, anyone?). However, non-wireless data isn't so hard to hide and destroy with proper encryption and transportation.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:47 am

At first my thought was this is proof that nothing can be kept hidden but then the link didn't work.........