canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 6:48 am

Title: Calgary man convicted of teen's swarming murder laughs at judge, exits slamming door
Category: Law & Order
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2019-05-09 00:59:26
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 6:48 am

This piece of dogshit should be taken to the top of the courts centre and tossed off.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 6:57 am

llama66 llama66:
This piece of dogshit should be taken to the top of the courts centre and tossed off.

Oh, the judge will have fun at sentencing!

I recall waiting for my turn to fight a ticket, and beforehand the Judge had a sentencing hearing for some low life. Judge said '2 years less a day' (Provincial time). Asshole said 'I can do 2 years standing on my head'. Judge said 'How about another year (Federal time) to get back on your feet?' :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 7:32 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
llama66 llama66:

Oh, the judge will have fun at sentencing!

I recall waiting for my turn to fight a ticket, and beforehand the Judge had a sentencing hearing for some low life. Judge said '2 years less a day' (Provincial time). Asshole said 'I can do 2 years standing on my head'. Judge said 'How about another year (Federal time) to get back on your feet?' :lol:

I have a similar story.

My dad used to say "tis wiser to keep your mouth shut and be thought stupid; then to open it and remove all doubt"