Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:40 am

'Official' News from the UN................. ROTFL ROTFL

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:05 pm

Martin15 Martin15:

^ Can’t argue with the facts so posts emojis and runs away. Typical.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:41 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Martin15 Martin15:

You're not really associating the UN with 'facts' are you?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:15 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Martin15 Martin15:

You're not really associating the UN with 'facts' are you?

Another throwaway ad hominem post. Is that all you guys have?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:33 pm

It would still be more than your usual nothing. :mrgreen:

Sorry about that Beave, but you've go to stop leaving yourself wide open.

Seriously. Who could resist? Image

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:45 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
The Righties must have some serious Trudeau Derangement Syndrome to object to helping put out a forest fire. “Burn down the forests. It’ll totally own the libs!”

ROTFL Pathetic.

NO morals whatsoever.
Oh, were those the same morals in play when Groper flatly rejected help to put out the Alberta wildfires? "Let it burn, it'll totally own the pro-oil crowd."

Russia, The US, Mexico, Australia, Taiwan, Israel and even the friggin' Palestinian Authority were all turned down in their offers of assistance. Some I can see why, others I can't see why at all.
So do tell Mr. Morals, was Groper suffering from Trudeau Derangement Syndrome when he objected to help in putting out the wildfires?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:28 am

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
The Righties must have some serious Trudeau Derangement Syndrome to object to helping put out a forest fire. “Burn down the forests. It’ll totally own the libs!”

ROTFL Pathetic.

NO morals whatsoever.
Oh, were those the same morals in play when Groper flatly rejected help to put out the Alberta wildfires? "Let it burn, it'll totally own the pro-oil crowd."

Russia, The US, Mexico, Australia, Taiwan, Israel and even the friggin' Palestinian Authority were all turned down in their offers of assistance. Some I can see why, others I can't see why at all.
So do tell Mr. Morals, was Groper suffering from Trudeau Derangement Syndrome when he objected to help in putting out the wildfires?

Where do you come up with these ridiculous lies? Aid has been accepted when needed and politely turned away when not needed. And that decision in that one case didn’t come from Trudeau it came from the agency fighting the fire. Nobody said say “let it burn”. But your Trudeau Derangement never lets facts get in the way if a good lie, does it?

Meanwhile the Deplorables on this site are mad we’re even offering the aid to Brazil even though it’s badly needed, because their Trudeau Derangement gives them Oppositional Defiance Disorder to everything he says or does.

Also how come you don’t call Trump Groper? He’s got way more accusations against him than Trudeau.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:13 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Also how come you don’t call Trump Groper? He’s got way more accusations against him than Trudeau.

There is, of course, for some, a difference between

accusations ......................... and the truth.

This is why one gets the name. and another does not.

Last edited by Martin15 on Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:47 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:

ROTFL Pathetic.

NO morals whatsoever.

Where do you come up with these ridiculous lies?
Ohh I don't know. CTV, Global, CBC, Globe & Mail, National Post, Huffington Post. Pick a fucking source *Mod edit* .
$1:
While the provinces assist in deploying resources to Alberta, Trudeau says there is no need for international help.
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Aid has been accepted when needed and politely turned away when not needed. And that decision in that one case didn’t come from Trudeau it came from the agency fighting the fire.
Where did you come up with that ridiculous lie?
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Nobody said say “let it burn”. But your Trudeau Derangement never lets facts get in the way if a good lie, does it?
Yeah like Trump in cahoots with the Russians? 2 year investigation with lots of fishing trips, millions of dollars spent, hundreds of subpoenas issued and they came up with bupkis and yet you STILL push the narrative. Talk about being fucking deranged.
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Meanwhile the Deplorables on this site are mad we’re even offering the aid to Brazil even though it’s badly needed, because their Trudeau Derangement gives them Oppositional Defiance Disorder to everything he says or does.
Meanwhile your *Mod edit* moral and emotional relativism won't let you criticize Groper about anything while making excuses for his bullshit.

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Accusations are the same as admitted guilt now? "Uh well you see, uh, um, men and women, uh, perceive interactions with each other differently you see." Trump also didn't spend his campaign and half his time in office telling the world what a woke feminist he is either. So how come you have such a problem with mere accusations against Trump but don't care two shits about Groper actually committing sexual assault?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:19 am

What accusations? You mean Trumps actual words? "You can grab them by the pussy." "You can start kissing them, all you want"?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:22 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
What accusations? You mean Trumps actual words? "You can grab them by the pussy." "You can start kissing them, all you want"?

words are all I have

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:24 am

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

words are all I have

Would you like video of him admitting to groping women? ;) 'Cause that's easy.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:26 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
PluggyRug PluggyRug:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

words are all I have

yes

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:38 am

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
PluggyRug PluggyRug:

words are all I have

yes

$1:
I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it.

I did try and fuck her. She was married.

And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, "I'll show you where they have some nice furniture." I took her out furniture—I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look.

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Trump recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005

Donald Trump Caught on Hot Mic in 2005 Talking About Women: "When You're a Star, They Let You Do It"

So Beave is quite right about the bind partisanship. As has been pointed out many times before, "The Right" will ignore Trump's admitted indiscretions (he just married Melinai before that recording), but refuse to drop Trudeau admitting he assumed the wrong signals from a woman while he was drunk, and conveniently forget that the woman involved said:

$1:
"The incident referred to in the editorial did occur, as reported. Mr. Trudeau did apologize the next day. I did not pursue the incident at the time and will not be pursuing the incident further. I have had no subsequent contact with Mr. Trudeau, before or after he became Prime Minister."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/woman- ... -1.4737511

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:49 am

Got to be the dictionary definition of deplorable.
Mocking Trudeau for offering firefighting aid and defending Trump grabbing pussy in the same breath.
Assholiness Trumps All.