Title: Canada\'s most caring cities
Category: Misc CDN
Posted By: bootlegga
Date: 2008-08-29 10:32:02
Canadian

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:31 am

Calgary 44.6 LOL... tell me something new...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:22 pm

tritium tritium:
Calgary 44.6 LOL... tell me something new...

well what do you expect, people are busy working in Calgary...what the hell is the excuse for all those towns in Quebec :lol: :lol: :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:44 pm

What do you uexpect Tritium, most people in Calgary are infected by greed. Like MTBR, they are too busy making money hand over fist to actually give back to the community. God forbid that any of those self-righteous assholes actually display some Christian charity... :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:45 pm

bootlegga bootlegga:
What do you uexpect Tritium, most people in Calgary are infected by greed. Like MTBR, they are too busy making money hand over fist to actually give back to the community. God forbid that any of those self-righteous assholes actually display some Christian charity... :wink:

stalking me again :lol: I don't work butt face I'm RETIRED :P

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:53 pm

bootlegga bootlegga:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:03 pm

mtbr mtbr:
bootlegga bootlegga:

Oh, so you have even less reason to give something back to your community...quit being so selfish you millionaire SOB... :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:25 pm

bootlegga bootlegga:
mtbr mtbr:
bootlegga bootlegga:

Oh, so you have even less reason to give something back to your community...quit being so selfish you millionaire SOB... :lol:

who says I never volunteer?

BTW look who's a greedy self righteous asshole :lol:

Bootlegga ....
"Nope, different house, chum. I'm not full of shit, you just never learned to read...notice one is the one I'm buying in two months, and the other I plan on buying in 2012 when they retire...guess not. That's what happens to dropouts...they never learn to read or tell time! Back to grade school...

The one on Ada boulevard is the house I want to live in. The one with the corner lot in Clareview is just a house that I will rent out after I buy the one on Ada (again, in 2012).

I've said several times jokingly here I want to be a slumlord, and with the houses and condos I own/plan on buying in the next two-four years, I'll be well on my way! The only difference is that I'll be landlord, not a slumlord (although Clareview is kind of a crappy neighbourhood, but the house isn't)."

current-events-f59/calgary-chamber-refutes-gloomy-economic-outlook-t66643-15.html

you should try to remember your own posts before you stick your foot in your mouth :lol: :lol: :lol:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:37 pm

mtbr mtbr:
bootlegga bootlegga:

You mean "retarded"...

Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:46 pm

Glad to see some maritime cities up there, especially fredericton.

Not surprised......great little city

Disappointed Toronto beat out Moncton...hard to imagine that!!

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Carolina Hurricans
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:54 pm

You will note that Sask did quite well with Saskatoon and Regina ranking high on the list. The whole province is great :)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:59 pm

Small towns beat out large towns which is understandable.

Ontario did extremely well. Should make notable western assholes on this forum STFU. :P

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:06 pm

DerbyX DerbyX:

Ontario did extremely well. Should make notable western assholes on this forum STFU. :P

well you are all unemployed in Ontario so what else do you have to do? :lol:

western assholes? what's Quebec's excuse?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:10 pm

mtbr mtbr:
DerbyX DerbyX:

well you are all unemployed in Ontario so what else do you have to do? :lol:

western assholes? what's Quebec's excuse?

Whats the matter? Got tired of being kicked around the forum by both Mustang1 and Bootlegga that you decided I had softer shoes?

Whats your excuse for so many lovely Ontario cities high up on that list when your unemployed ass (BS retired) sits at home living off the teat of all us tax-paying Liberals?

Brain damage you say? OK. I buy that.

Edmonton Oilers

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:11 pm

DerbyX DerbyX:

So I'll assume you're one of the eastern assholes?