canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:40 am

Title: Canada to join with UN, George Soros to export private refugee sponsorship
Category: Business
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2016-09-20 09:43:45
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:40 am

more here:

http://en.cijnews.com/?p=47266
$1:

George Soros, the chairman of Soros Fund Management LLC and the Open Society Foundations, who espouses a radical ideology, recently praised Canada’s immigration policy. In an article on Foriegn Policy (July 19, 2016) Soros wrote the following:

“Canada provides a good role model (although its geographic context differs from Europe’s). In just four months, it admitted 25,000 Syrian refugees and is integrating them through public-private partnerships and local nonprofits. The government has promised to accept another 10,000 Syrians by year’s end and 44,000 refugees in total in 2016. (At the same time, it is admitting 300,000 migrants in total every year; this would be the equivalent of the EU accepting 4.5 million migrants annually.)”

This is how stupid we are.

Oh and don't forget, Soros isn't giving money to his plans, you are.

Whitey gotta pay.

$1:
He also laid out his plan for opening the borders of Europe for massive immigration from the Middle East. Here are excerpts from Soros’ plan:

“What would a comprehensive approach look like? It would establish a guaranteed target of at least 300,000 refugees each year who would be securely resettled directly to Europe from the Middle East — a total that hopefully would be matched by countries elsewhere in the world.

“That target should be large enough to persuade genuine asylum-seekers not to risk their lives by crossing the Mediterranean Sea, especially if reaching Europe by irregular means would disqualify them from being considered genuine asylum-seekers…

“First, the EU and the rest of the world must take in a substantial number of refugees directly from front-line countries in a secure and orderly manner, which would be far more acceptable to the public than the current disorder.

“If the EU made a commitment to admit even just 300,000 refugees each year, and if that commitment were matched by countries elsewhere in the world, most genuine asylum-seekers would calculate that their odds of reaching their destination are good enough for them not to seek to reach Europe illegally, since that would disqualify them from being legally admitted. If, on top of this, conditions in front-line countries improved thanks to greater aid, there would be no refugee crisis. But the problem of economic migrants would remain…

“Third, the EU needs to develop financial tools that can provide sufficient funds for the long-term challenges it faces and not limp from episode to episode…

At least 30 billion euros a year will be needed for the EU to carry out a comprehensive asylum plan. These funds are needed both inside the union — to build effective border and asylum agencies and ensure dignified reception conditions, fair asylum procedures, and opportunities for integration — as well as outside its borders — to support refugee-hosting countries and spur job creation throughout Africa and the Middle East. Robust border and asylum agencies alone could cost on the order of 15 billion euros…

“To finance it, new European taxes will have to be levied sooner or later. In the meantime, needs can be partially met by mobilizing the unused credit of already existing EU financial instruments: balance-of-payments assistance, Macro-Financial Assistance, and the European Financial Stabilization Mechanism (EFSM). These instruments together have more than 50 billion euros of unused credit available…

“I was therefore greatly encouraged last year when German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble suggested a pan-European gasoline tax…”

You heard it here first, gas taxes for rapefugees.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:46 am

http://usanewsflash.com/soros-god-ameri ... y-clinton/

George Soros: ‘I Am A God, I Created Everything, I Control America And Hillary Clinton’

George Soros claims he is a god and “the creator of everything,” however the billionaire globalist also warns he is a “self-centred” god who believes “normal rules do not apply” to him.

$1:
“I fancied myself as some kind of god …” he wrote. “If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise they might get me in trouble.“

When asked by Britain’s Independent newspaper to elaborate on that statement, Soros doubled down: “It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.“

Since I began to live it out. Those unfamiliar with Soros would probably dismiss that claim as nothing more the typical blathering of an irrelevant madman. But those who have followed his career and sociopolitical endeavors realize that while he may be mad, he is a mad billionaire, and billionaires tend not to be irrelevant.

Especially not mad billionaires with self-centred agendas who believe that normal rules don’t apply to themselves.

Soros has learnt that with enormous reserves of unethically earnt money at his disposal he has the power to make the once unthinkable acceptable. His work as a self-professed “amoral” financial speculator has left millions in poverty when their national currencies were devaluated, and he channelled so much cash into moulding former Soviet republics to his liking that he has bragged that the former Soviet empire is now the “Soros Empire.”

Ominously, he has now turned his amoral eye on the internal affairs of the United States. A high-profile megabucks donor to the Clinton campaign, it was recently exposed by WikiLeaks that Soros issued directives on foreign policy to Clinton when she was Secretary of State – instructions that she followed to the letter.

His enormous donations to the American ruling class have earned him a seat in the shadow government, pulling puppet strings behind the scenes. So what does Soros think about the nation he immigrated to from his native Hungary in 1956? Today’s U.S., he writes in his latest book, “The Bubble of American Supremacy,” is a “threat to the world.” We have become a “supremacist” nation.

Despite his reputation as an international philanthropist, Soros occasionally becomes candid about his real nature. “I am sort of a deus ex machina,” Soros told the New York Times in 1994. “I am something unnatural. I’m very comfortable with my public persona because it is one I have created for myself. It represents what I like to be as distinct from what I really am. You know, in my personal capacity I’m not actually a selfless philanthropic person. I’m very much self-centered.”

Soros got to the point quicker when he explained the deepest secrets of his soul to biographer Michael Kaufman. “I am kind of a nut who wants to have an impact,” he said.

But the globalist billionaire’s mad visions don’t end there.

“Next to my fantasies about being God, I also have very strong fantasies of being mad,” Soros said on British TV. “In fact, my grandfather was actually paranoid. I have a lot of madness in my family. So far I have escaped it.“

In his book “Soros on Soros,” he says: “I do not accept the rules imposed by others…. And in periods of regime change, the normal rules don’t apply.” Clearly, Soros considers himself to be someone who is able to determine when the “normal rules” should and shouldn’t apply.

In case you were wondering what kind of guy Soros really is.

And lil' Justine is his number 1 acolyte.