CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 29275
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:43 am
 


Title: Canada Wins, U.S. Loses In Global Fight For High-Tech Workers
Category: Tech
Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2020-02-04 07:10:34
Canadian


Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 1552

Warnings: (60%)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:43 am
 


Canada wins??

Here is the money shot:
Quote:
"If you'd rather fill a job than go without, call us," Rawji said. "We'll open a virtual subsidiary for you in Canada. You get access to the world."

Rawji's pitch, in a nutshell, is this: Say your firm wants to hire an international tech worker, but the worker's visa application is rejected or the application process is dragging on for months.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 65262
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:21 am
 


Foreigners stand a better chance of stealing Canadian jobs than American jobs?

This is not something to brag about.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 36741
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:33 am
 


They aren't American Jobs if Americans don't want to do them.

Plus, Canada gets not only the income tax boost, but the skills they possess. 8)


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 24368
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:41 pm
 


Yeah but foreigners!


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 36741
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:45 pm
 


One of the plusses is all the pretty women who couldn't get into the US because they were from some country other than England or Germany! You should see it around here. Names like Joytha, Olga, Dayzu . . our gain, their loss.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14928
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:13 pm
 


BartSimpson wrote:
Foreigners stand a better chance of stealing Canadian jobs than American jobs?

This is not something to brag about.

Where do you see they are “stealing jobs”? These are net new jobs and/or highly specialized high paying jobs that are in shortage around the world.

US loses is right.


Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 1552

Warnings: (60%)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:21 pm
 


DrCaleb wrote:
They aren't American Jobs if Americans don't want to do them.
They aint american jobs after canadians steal them either!


BartSimpson wrote:
Foreigners stand a better chance of stealing Canadian jobs than American jobs?
This is not something to brag about.
Sure it is! but that is not how I understand the propaganda. It seems to me that American employers are getting their labor-shortages filled with Canadian tax-payer subsidies.

As long as canuckletards are convinced that they are winning, then all is good!


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14928
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:23 pm
 


Quote:
"We have to allow smart people to stay in our country," Trump said in an interview with Laura Ingraham on Fox News this month.

"We don't have enough of them.



I think that’s the first time he’s ever said something that’s actually true!

ROTFL


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 65262
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:27 pm
 


BeaverFever wrote:
Quote:
"We have to allow smart people to stay in our country," Trump said in an interview with Laura Ingraham on Fox News this month.

"We don't have enough of them.



I think that’s the first time he’s ever said something that’s actually true!

ROTFL


Which principle is also why your recent attempts to move to the USA have failed.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14928
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:31 pm
 


BartSimpson wrote:
BeaverFever wrote:
Quote:
"We have to allow smart people to stay in our country," Trump said in an interview with Laura Ingraham on Fox News this month.

"We don't have enough of them.



I think that’s the first time he’s ever said something that’s actually true!

ROTFL


Which principle is also why your recent attempts to move to the USA have failed.



Pfft you couldn’t pay me enough to live in your shithole country, which only gets shittier by the day.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8520
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:45 pm
 


BeaverFever wrote:
Quote:
"We have to allow smart people to stay in our country," Trump said in an interview with Laura Ingraham on Fox News this month.

"We don't have enough of them.



I think that’s the first time he’s ever said something that’s actually true!

ROTFL

Oh, I get it :lol:


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.