Posted By: Hyack
Date: 2018-01-09 16:05:18
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:41 pm

Healthy living "my ass".

It's quite apparent that she doesn't know "her own ass" from a "hole in the ground" because, as all reputable analogists know, a coffee enema is completely counter productive to a celebrities regular anal bleaching.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:53 pm

It’s not just Canadian doctors. It’s pretty much anyone with any kind of medical training saying this is stupid.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:10 pm

Sounds pretty gross to me. The unfortunate thing is that there are people that will believe anything any celebrity has to say about a product or service or politics. It's sad but true that there are those who put these folks on a pedestal that elevates them to a level of being experts on everything. I never believe for a second that the "big name" appearing in an ad for anything actually endorses or believes in whatever the hell the ad is for, they're being paid big money by a corporation that intends to make big money by having their name attached to their product or service and people lap it up...

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:36 am

xerxes wrote:
It’s not just Canadian doctors. It’s pretty much anyone with any kind of medical training saying this is stupid.

Even people like me, without medical training know some of the stuff she pushes is stupid. Stones you put in your vajayjay to freshen it? What??

I mean, it sucks she doesn't get paid a fraction as much as Robert Downey Jr. does for "Iron Man", but she doesn't have to go full retard because of that.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warnings: (60%)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:56 am

LOL Truth in plane site.

As long as the solute is water, it does not matter what is used for an enema. The clip-board-carrying-lab-coats want to keep their jobs.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:59 am

CharlesAnthony wrote:
LOL Truth in plane plain site sight.

FTFY.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warnings: (60%)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:02 am

^ wears lab-coat

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:14 am

<< And pocket protectors.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:27 pm

Why have a coffee enema when you can just drink the coffee... eventually, it will find it's way out. [huh]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:36 pm

I hear a pickle works a lot better. I think I might even have one for her.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames

Warnings: (20%)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:20 pm

Zipperfish wrote:
I hear a pickle works a lot better. I think I might even have one for her.

Gwyneth's vulpine greed with the garbage her company pushes and her general mocking idiocy whenever she gets called out on it is enough to destroy all interest in her due to her relative well-airbrushed hotness. They should have a death-watch list going for Paltrow for all the people she ends up maiming or killing with her nonsense the same way the internet does for Jenny McCarthy's anti-vaxxer bullshit routine.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:17 pm

Oh don't get so upset. Taking advantage of the stupid is a pillar of capitalism. Never heard the quote "It is immoral to leave money in the hands of a fool"

Besides, think of all the fantasies of steaming up her snatch and coffee flavoured dick just for her.... [drool]

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:03 pm

Tying two current event subjects together, she should try it with Timmies coffee. Modern version of the old King of England murder.

Friend bought me a cup of that tasteless weak pisswater in Hooterville it was so damn hot I couldn't sip it until halfway to Prince George, 100Km away.