Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:13 am

sasquatch2 sasquatch2:
Tricks Posted:

$1:
What the hell are you talking about? You're just trying to cover up you're own BS.

Now which BS is that---I await proof not conjecture.

http://www.excelloeng.com/index.htm

Excello is not an engineering company in Kitchener that makes gun barrels.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:20 am

The Reserves never lost their C7's. Simple math disproves the rumour.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:22 am

SprCForr SprCForr:
You squashed that part, let me squash this excello shit. :P

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:05 am

SprCForr
$1:

That leaves me with 7 militia vs you.....simple math.

Tricks
$1:
Excello is not an engineering company in Kitchener that makes gun barrels.

And Timberland in Woodstock does not make log skidders....now.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:46 am

Wow. That is totally incomphrensible. Looking forward to some supporting fact. Simple fact to dispel the simple math. Easy, eh?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:04 pm

sasquatch2 sasquatch2:

And Timberland in Woodstock does not make log skidders....now.
A company that was making gun barrels 6-7 years ago is not going to suddenly start making fibers, especially with a war going on.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:20 pm

Maybe because they sold that division off 6-7 years ago.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:25 pm

sasquatch2 sasquatch2:
Oh really? To whom?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:39 pm

SprCForr SprCForr:

although i have heard nothing but hearsay, a buddy in the reserves relayed to me that they were playing with hockey sticks for assault weapons.

I don't know, maybe it was a punishment, but he was pissed.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:44 pm

Um... Speaking as somebody who comes from a long line of a Canadian Military family, (My Grandpa helped put up that system in the artic that tracks any incoming missles like from russia). Also knowing many people who are currently in the Military, and have spent time in Afghanistan like my neighbour and family friends, including family.

There is NO shortage of weapons, Everybody who trains to be in the Canadian Army is recieved a C7 during there training for the most part. Also if I am not mistaken it seems you are saying that the Canadian Military replaced there C7's with sticks? Why in the hell would they do that? lol, apparently they thought the Canadian Army could fight better with sticks while the Afghan Army could fight better with C7's ;).

You have no idea how stupid that sounds to me, infact since Afghanistan our military has been growing weapon wise, meaning more guns in storage and more vehicles like LAV's. I believe we even purchases some new tanks? Not including those top of the line ones that Germany lent us. I believe were getting it from Switzerland, or someplace. I can't remember where. Point being? It doesn't make any sense that people who come into the Army to train recieve C7's, the military can obviously afford mass tanks, and APC's and other expensive stuff but can't manage to afford some rifles? Rifles are cheap, bullets are what is expensive.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:48 pm

Tricks
$1:
sasquatch2 wrote:
$1:

Oh really? To whom?

The folks who formed Diemacco.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:52 pm

Bacardi4206
$1:
Also if I am not mistaken it seems you are saying that the Canadian Military replaced there C7's with sticks?

You are not mistaken but require remedial reading. The reserve/militia hearabouts had their C7's alleged taken to equip regulars for deployment to A-stan which left them training with sticks.

Try to read----you must have been whole-language reading. you are not much of a resource of information.

This is ridiculous, I relay a report from several acquaintances and get contradicted by a corporal, of all things, then some functional illiterate, self appointed expert on zip, whose brother in-law was in the CF. WOW.

Last edited by sasquatch2 on Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:01 pm

Further to that:

And when Sasquatch2 posted that, I suspected he was being bullshitted because the sheer numbers of C7's held by the CF negates the claim.

Who's the Cpl? Rank isn't the pivotal factor anyway. Anyone who's been in since coffee break knows it is absolutely unecessary for a Reg unit to require a Res unit's C7's given the large stocks held by DND.

I'm actually amazed that someone with all the experience they've claimed to have actually bought into the notion.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:41 pm

SprCForr SprCForr:
Further to that:

And when Sasquatch2 posted that, I suspected he was being bullshitted because the sheer numbers of C7's held by the CF negates the claim.

Who's the Cpl? Rank isn't the pivotal factor anyway. Anyone who's been in since coffee break knows it is absolutely unecessary for a Reg unit to require a Res unit's C7's given the large stocks held by DND.

I'm actually amazed that someone with all the experience they've claimed to have actually bought into the notion.

Come on now SprC, you ought to know b now that the first hand knowledge of a retired and a serving member of the Forces is always trumped by the "storys" that others have heard.

Jeesh!

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:23 pm

If I seem a bit testy it is not the suggestion that I had been BSed but rather that I was BSing....thems fighting words. The military is a meritocracy not a democracy. Shit seeks it's own level.....make shit noises and you remain a the bottom of the hill.

Now here I was advised this by a number of militia at the same time----not conclusive but an indication. Another poster heard the same scenario. At this point I am being to doubt if Sprc knows which end kicks and which bites. Perhaps a poser.