Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:43 pm

Jesus sasquatch, what do we have to do, post our fucking pay stubs?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:04 pm

sasquatch2 sasquatch2:
Tricks
$1:
sasquatch2 wrote:
$1:
Maybe because they sold that division off 6-7 years ago.

Oh really? To whom?

The folks who formed Diemacco.
Diemaco was already formed.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:44 pm

$1:
Now here I was advised this by a number of militia at the same time----not conclusive but an indication. Another poster heard the same scenario. At this point I am being to doubt if Sprc knows which end kicks and which bites. Perhaps a poser.

You certainly didn't qualify that when you made the original comment. Your post below was made as a statement of fact.

$1:
Thank's to years of neglect, when Canada first deployed to Afghanistan the CFs were short of C7's to arm the deployed troops and stripped the militia of their C7 inventory......leaving the militia training with sticks. The lads in Kitchener couldn't crank out new C7's fast enough.....sounds like they caught up.

I challenged it and what did you offer up? "Some guy told me". So that must make it true. No comments on the substance of my posts, nothing but waffling, smoke and now mirrors.

Me a poser? Prove it. Since I have nothing to hide I'll even help point you in the right direction. I don't change my user name. I'm sure you can find some evidence of my service over at that other site. You know, that site that can destroy posers in a heartbeat? Hell, if you say "pretty please, oh great one" I might direct you to a member of this very forum that can vouch for me.

So how about you? Can you support your claimed service as easily as I can? I think you're hoping for a bit of misdirection away from the predicament you've gotten yourself into.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:49 pm

Army.ca? Great site.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:02 pm

Tricks Tricks:
Army.ca? Great site.

Fuck, Sasquatch would get ripped apart. I've come close a few times and that is only with minor errors in facts on my part.

My favorite quote from that site, "Stay in your own lane."

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:22 pm

I have basic knowledge of the military, and I am afraid of going anywhere near posting there. :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:02 pm

So, find anything to disprove what I am yet? It's been twenty fours hours which is surely enough time to find evidence to support your suggestion that I'm some kind of poser. But hey, if you want more time feel free. The more you try to dig up, the deeper the hole you put yourself into will get. Get it? Dig up/deeper the hole?

How about something on your C7 claim a little more substantial than "Dude told me"? Got a unit yet?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:34 pm

SprCForr SprCForr:
So, find anything to disprove what I am yet? It's been twenty fours hours which is surely enough time to find evidence to support your suggestion that I'm some kind of poser. But hey, if you want more time feel free. The more you try to dig up, the deeper the hole you put yourself into will get. Get it? Dig up/deeper the hole?

How about something on your C7 claim a little more substantial than "Dude told me"? Got a unit yet?

He is stil trying to disprove the Liberal myth that Canada only comitted troops tp Afghanistan unti. after the US Iraq invasion and that bush didn't ask for our help.

It takes time to dispell reality. :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:49 pm

I guess I'm last in a long line. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:51 pm

He's also got this "Excello" shit on his plate.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:45 pm

Tricks Tricks:

It's still on the plate and now it's cold.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:52 pm

Tricks Tricks:
I have basic knowledge of the military, and I am afraid of going anywhere near posting there. :lol:

Just don't post anything other than your own first hand knowledge, or be able to give a name if people start to rip on ya.

Reason I assume they say "Stay in your own lane," is because someone who is a supply tech or a medical officer wont know jack-shit about Armour or Recce. It isn't their trade, hence their lane. For basic newbs like you and I, it's best to stay in the recruit section. Although since I'm an armour junkie I venture into there from time to time. Really hope I get the trade.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:54 pm

SprCForr SprCForr:
Tricks Tricks:

It's still on the plate and now it's cold.
Indeed. Still waiting for a response on this.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:58 pm

Any possibility that during basic training for either militia or reg force that they initially start out with stick-shaped cut-outs so that the noobs don't hurt themselves?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:01 pm

Nope, they're the real deal.