Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2018-11-29 09:31:00
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:56 am

So this is a Chicago based Public Relations firm doing whatever it is they're doing in Toronto.

I'm confused as to what exactly are they doing? It seems like they're trying to censor something but how exactly are they doing it to what and what's the effect?

Close as the Sun tells it they "refused the distribution of the video clip" whatever that means.

But if this PR firm does have power to censor in Toronto I would wonder why it's necessary in this case.

Here's the video:

https://stopsaudioil.com/

I don't see why anything in there needs censoring. Saudi money in the Chicago based PR firm would be my guess.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:56 am

I know of a certain someone who took some Saudi money.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:58 pm

Let’s see them get an endorsement from Trump

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:11 pm

Another example of Canadians assisting the enemies of this country instead of helping other Canadians, and this time hiding behind a bunch of bullshit PC/SJW code-words to justify it? You don't say...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:47 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Another example of Canadians assisting the enemies of this country instead of helping other Canadians, and this time hiding behind a bunch of bullshit PC/SJW code-words to justify it? You don't say...

I'm not sure these guys are Canadian. Are they? As I understand it the PR firm that won't allow the Canadians to publicly critique the Saudi regime in Toronto is based in Chicago. Isn't it?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:57 pm

It is pretty confusing. Here, I'll translate a couple paragraphs for you and add a glossary of a couple terms:

$1:
A conservative political advocacy group (Ontario Proud) has launched a Toronto Transit Commision ad campaign urging federal politicians to ban Saudi Arabian oil imports.

With the campaign currently supported by radio spots, a mobile billboard and an ad-wrapped Toronto streetcar, Ontario Proud founder Jeff Ballingall was surprised when CNW Group — a Public Relations newswire service owned by Cision — refused distribution of their press release.

$1:
CNW's purpose was to deliver original text news releases to news media outlets on behalf of paying clients. This model expanded over time to include provision of ancillary services required by Investor Relations and Public Relations professionals, including translation, photography, webcasts, media database and media monitoring.

$1:
CNW was acquired by US-based PR Newswire in 2013.[2] PR Newswire (and CNW) were subsequently acquired by Cision in 2016.[3]

$1:
Cision Ltd. is a public relations and earned media software company and services provider. The company has its headquarters in Chicago, Illinois; it serves clients worldwide.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:14 pm

Looks like it's the Toronto office of Cision doing the touchy-feelies towards the Saudis, unless it can be shown that they're doing it under orders from the HQ in the US. Either way the bad guys win again, with help from the usual quislings.